It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FINALLY They Found The Cause Of The Wisconsin BOOMs and RUMBLEs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Here you go folks, they just posted the article 3 hours ago.
Your DOOM earthquake was EARTH SHATTERING !!
A WHOPPING 1.5....lmao, read it for yourself.

CLINTONVILLE, Wis. -- After three days of strange things that go bump in the night in Clintonville, residents may finally have their answer. "We are glad that after approximately 86 hours, the community can rest knowing that you have an answer. The mystery is solved. We have experienced an earthquake here in Clintonville," Clintonville City Administrator Lisa Kuss said. At a community meeting, Clintonville's city administrator tried to reassure some nervous residents. "Because this is so far under the earth's surface, there's no reason to believe that anything's going to happen that would make something like a sinkhole or some sort of what you, again, would see in the movies as a fault, and things would open up in the earth, and people falling in. It's very much a movie sensationalism, so I do believe you're safe," Kuss said. The mystery got the attention of the U.S. Geological Survey, which took a hard look at its readings of the earth's movements and found a 1.5 magnitude quake centered on Main Street. Representative said, without jest, it may be the smallest recorded earthquake that anybody has noticed. "This is a very, very, very, extremely small quake. It's a microquake," USGS geophysicist Rafael Abreu said. It may be a microquake by definition, but Todd Bossert, who lives at the epicenter, said it was noticed. "We experienced a loud boom. The floor shook. The ceiling, the whole house shook, and the windows rattled," Bossert said. The USGS speculated the soil in Clintonville could account for the perceptible shake and booms, despite the relatively small reading in magnitude. "I'm glad to know of it. (I) kind of wish it was some other news, to be honest with you. I would rather hear it was sewer gas or something rather than an earthquake, because my next question is, 'When is the next one coming?'" Bossert asked.

SOURCE

Well that is the OFFICIAL story anyways, although I DO believe there may perhaps be a stronger one a some point. But this still throws out the 188 cycle and this MASSIVE march 22nd EQ

edit on 23-3-2012 by TheIlluminatedOne because: spelling

edit on 23-3-2012 by TheIlluminatedOne because: added

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
But its in Wisconsin.

And you will eat those words.

The point is,earthquakes are causing these noises.

Which means, our planet is having these noticable sounds that are now confirmed to be siesmic in nature.

We are having sounds come from underground all over North America.

I think since this is all new, it can get worse.

I dont know whats going to happen.

And neither do you.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIlluminatedOne

A 1.5 magnitude earthquake caused all this?

I dont see that being the case.

Im not an expert on earthquakes or earthquake magnitudes, but dont 1.5 magnitude earthquakes happen all the time with no issue?

Cheers

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

So, if the noise and shaking continue, then we can throw the official explanation in the trash where it probably belongs... right? I mean, come on... it's the smallest quake anyone has ever recorded... and it lasted how many days/nights? It has been detected how far away again?

Sorry, but if this were GLP, I would be raising a flag right about now. Let's see how it plays out. I feel someone in power is looking to kill an odd story that made it to the MSM.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
But its in Wisconsin.

Well the I already posted the find that they found so, really who's the winner here? Seeing as how you have no credible proof to back up that there wasn't?

Btw I don't think this will be the last or even the strongest perhaps, BUT everyone was saying this one was going to be earth shattering, and it wasn't.
THIS ONE, at least.

To you who says that a 1.5 probably couldn't have caused all this, the people who recorded it are the educated seismologists, not you.
(not saying your not educated but your not a seismologist, you get my point lol)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
yeah this seems sketchy. what about all the other rumbling sounds that have been frequently occurring all over the place?

also last time i checked in on the rumbling phenom, the viral advertising theory seemed to be the most widely accepted explanation for all the videos that have been popping up on here since a few months back. where does everyone stand on this now? to me it seems to be getting less and less likely now that mainstream news is reporting them.

haarp? nordics using energy beams to take down grey-inhabited D.U.M.Bs? rapture?

i just don't know. one thing's for sure, this year is going to be intense.

link   

Originally posted by TheIlluminatedOne

But its in Wisconsin.

Well the I already posted the find that they found so, really who's the winner here? Seeing as how you have no credible proof to back up that there wasn't?

Btw I don't think this will be the last or even the strongest perhaps, BUT everyone was saying this one was going to be earth shattering, and it wasn't.
THIS ONE, at least.

To you who says that a 1.5 probably couldn't have caused all this, the people who recorded it are the educated seismologists, not you.
(not saying your not educated but your not a seismologist, you get my point lol)

No, I totally agree that these noises are caused by a 1.5. I just think there is more to it.

link   
Grab the deer jerky and the electric Favre! It's a 1.5!!!!

Seriously, so many people overreact to earthquakes. All it takes is a few minutes of research to see that literally everywhere on Earth is susceptible to quake activity with certain parts of the Pacific being the most active.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

But its in Wisconsin.

Which means, our planet is having these noticable sounds that are now confirmed to be siesmic in nature.

And neither do you.

I didn't say anything was or wasn't going to happen did I? I just posted an article to show what was making these sounds, and for some reason your trying to shift it to me implying what is or isn't going to happen.

My point was the whole March 22nd being the HUGE one, when it wasn't which means that cycle goes out the door, but i do believe a bigger one will hit that area at some time.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

But its in Wisconsin.

THIS ONE, at least.

I am no scientist at all... but let's see if things end or continue.

If things still continue to shake, rattle and hum... what... WI is now the worlds hot spot for microquakes? Or perhaps someone is looking for answers and decided, "Well, since we can't give them a real answer, just open this can of smoke and blow it up their a$$es for right now. And if it continues, no worries mate, we will gather up a few mirrors!"

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Dear IlluminatedOne,

Excuse me, I live is the Los Angeles area and have felt more earthquakes than you can count. They are not accompanied by sounds in the sky. LMAO. Please, I lived through the Northridge earthquakes, the Whittier quake, the Palm Springs Quake, name it, I am in my 50s. Pick a depth, pick a size, I have seen it all and I am not the only Californian on this site, those sounds do NOT precede, occur during or happen after an earthquake. If they did, wouldn't that be reason to have a sky sound warning system? Peace.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
no thats BS. imagine the " noise " that would be heard on the san andres fault,
and for a very small quake.

if for some reason it is tied to quakes then it must only happen on really old fault lines,
brand new fault lines or extension there of.

so im calling BS on that claim.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

But its in Wisconsin.

And neither do you.

I didn't say anything was or wasn't going to happen did I? I just posted an article to show what was making these sounds, and for some reason your trying to shift it to me implying what is or isn't going to happen.

My point was the whole March 22nd being the HUGE one, when it wasn't which means that cycle goes out the door, but i do believe a bigger one will hit that area at some time.

Didnt you watch the news? We did have a rather large earthquake in Mexico.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

If you ever listened to the eye-witness accounts, they all said the rumblings came from underground, not the sky..

can't explain mysterious underground booms

SOURCE
edit on 23-3-2012 by TheIlluminatedOne because: c

edit on 23-3-2012 by TheIlluminatedOne because: bold

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

But its in Wisconsin.

And neither do you.

Didnt you watch the news? We did have a rather large earthquake in Mexico.

Did you read my post? I said 'in that area', pretty sure Mexico is a bit south of Wisconsin.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
hmmmmmm...things that make you hmmmmmm.......untill today, i was under the impression from media sources that a 1.5 quake would not be felt....when was the last 1.5 quake felt? and splayed out over the MSM? damn the late hour..where are all the ATS quake people?? a 1.5 being felt and reported like it is?!?!?!?!

i dont believe this for an "american second"

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
that's the test explanation, like swamp gas was for ufo's. they'll have a focus group , analyze the data and determine if this is the most plausible lie to tell the people.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear IlluminatedOne,

Excuse me, I live is the Los Angeles area and have felt more earthquakes than you can count. They are not accompanied by sounds in the sky. LMAO. Please, I lived through the Northridge earthquakes, the Whittier quake, the Palm Springs Quake, name it, I am in my 50s. Pick a depth, pick a size, I have seen it all and I am not the only Californian on this site, those sounds do NOT precede, occur during or happen after an earthquake. If they did, wouldn't that be reason to have a sky sound warning system? Peace.

Now we're talking some truth!

Microquake? Sure, I could buy into that if it were just a small tremble. But microquake over the course of days...knocking down rickety barns and making the sky hum? Sorry, again... I may not be a scientist... but that does not mean I am an idiot, either.

Like that earthquake in VA not too long ago... you know, the only 'earthquake' ever recorded by the USGS and officially called an earthquake by the same entity... which did not consist of an S wave following the P wave?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Dear TheIlluminatedOne,

And. There is no sound. Have you lived through an earthquake? I have many times and so has anyone else that lives in California. None of us will buy this answer. You don't hear sounds from the ground or the sky, you hear the sounds of buildings shaking and furniture moving and anything under a 4 I don't even notice. Understand the Richter scale and you will understand how minute the mini-quake was, it wouldn't move in water in a teacup. It is a joke.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Well REGARDLESS of all of our varied beliefs and opinions, at least we know this much, they recorded SOME kind of seismic activity.

At least we could rule out the fracking and underground drilling(perhaps)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join