It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another John Titor thread...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I have just realized something very interesting...maybe I made a mistake...

If John returned to 1975 to get back to his original timeline, wouldn't he not exist here in the future? And wouldn't someone in the future figure out that someone had a book published on him? Just a thought..

And for the record, I am a John Titor believer...

-Chris

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
This makes my brain hurt... But I think he said that they were multiple timelines so he might go back to his present and it might be the same only with minor changes, right? I could be very wrong..

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legend
And wouldn't someone in the future figure out that someone had a book published on him?

I'm wandering [hypathetically] why they haven't kicked his arse.. as I recall he was talking about 'rules' then breaking them by dropping hints.. hints can be interpreted as anything.. and the 'rules' give him an out from having to prove his story. Yeah- I think it's all just a money spinner.
I haven't ruled out the possibility that if time travellors existed that they would pose as clairvoyants/prophets though.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by riley]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If your going on holiday to pakistan and you have to go through london or something from the US.

if you do something in pakistan then leave for london doesn't chage the fact that you were at one time in pakistan.

Ie. He posted on the net, then left for 1975 so he was here at the time then left

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by llama009
If your going on holiday to pakistan and you have to go through london or something from the US.

if you do something in pakistan then leave for london doesn't chage the fact that you were at one time in pakistan.

Ie. He posted on the net, then left for 1975 so he was here at the time then left

What I mean is...if he went back to 1975, then back to 2036, wouldn't we not remember that he was here?

-Chris

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legend

What I mean is...if he went back to 1975, then back to 2036, wouldn't we not remember that he was here?

-Chris

John Titor did not exist in 1975. He left his timeline from 2036 to go to the year 1975 in our timeline.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
You know whats really sad, is many of the more gullble people will still be arguing over whether or not he was real 30 years from know.
I feel so privileged to be here at the beginning of the next great "moon hoax" conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
You know whats really sad, is many of the more gullble people will still be arguing over whether or not he was real 30 years from know.
I feel so privileged to be here at the beginning of the next great "moon hoax" conspiracy.

mwm1331, dont take a heart attack....but....im gonna agree with you on this one
The whole John Titor is really starting to piss me off now, it was PROVED to be a hoax

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
mwm1331, dont take a heart attack....but....im gonna agree with you on this one
The whole John Titor is really starting to piss me off now, it was PROVED to be a hoax

Would someone once and for all put up a link or something that shows us the Titor debunking. I mean, it's one thing to hear about bit's and peices from past convo's and all, but no ones ever given incontrovertible proof that the whole things been debunked.

I'm not trying to argue, I've just really have never seen any solid debunking. Got any links or something?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

whole John Titor is really starting to piss me off now, it was PROVED to be a hoax

Yeah mate. Where is this proof I've been hearing about proving John titor is a hoax?

Kal

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
1 thing i didnt like bout John Titor if everythin is true, he never mentioned any aliens lol, maybe coz nobody asked him anythin bout ET's, was too busy answerin time traveling questions

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I, too am interested in seeing 'rock solid proof that John Titor was a fraud.'

The pictures? That isn't rock solid proof. That proves that there was a fake photo used - does it prove that John knew it was fake, did he want to use it as proof because he couldn't use anything else, while he knew it didn't make sense?

After all, I'd never seen the explanation for lensing that Kano put forward in the whole time - that's 3 years. A pretty good run for a faked photograph.

And still, that photograph is just one tiny piece of the story.

You'd better not link to Kano's post - because that was nothing near a full proof of his fraudery. That was just another post like this, made to say "He's probably wrong, here's why." - There was a 10+ page debate on that post, and both sides raised numerous logical arguments.

I'm pretty sure Kano's main argument was "He never even mentioned the Iraq war" - When he did.

I'm not gonna go digging for the quote right now, I'm off to work soon and I've found it several times in the past.

A Paraphrase:

"But we'll still justify going in there and pounding on Saddam's behind on the basis of WMD's, but we knew they weren't there, right? It was all a scheme to get oil money!"

Really. He specifically mentioned WMD's and the lack thereof, Saddam Hussein, and the idea of Oil being the real goal.

That sounds pretty damned specific about the Iraq war to me.

Still, if you hold incontrovertible proof to John Titor being completely 100% false, I'd like to see it. We all would. Know why? Because people have been saying that since Day 1 with the hopes that no one would really ask them what proof, and just go "Oh, okay, it's proven he's fake nevermind."

Well, we won't.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Titor's mad cow predictions may be coming true. Still, I think he was a fraud.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kal
1 thing i didnt like bout John Titor if everythin is true, he never mentioned any aliens lol, maybe coz nobody asked him anythin bout ET's, was too busy answerin time traveling questions

Actually, he did comment once or twice on ET's if I remember correctly. He said something about his own idea that they may be time travelers with more advanced distortion units, though that "might be a bit whacky."

Still waiting on the proof of Titor being a fake.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I, too, would like to see this Titor debunking. All the "debunking" I've seen is "He is not real, let it die already."

Or, I would see half-assed attempts at people claiming that THEY were the John Titor hoax.

I would really love to see this proof already.

-Chris

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I'm sure people thought about this, but maybe Titor isn't a time traveller, but rather someone "in the know" with the Illuminati who is letting people know what the plan is to come, under the guise of a time traveller.

Afterall, if you believe they exist, they have complete control to be able to stage anything.

A very stark possibility.

top topics

join