It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet Access More Important Than Sex, Alcohol: BCG Study

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
If you get to the point of having a domestic violence episode with your modem, we may need to talk.

Hey Hey Aeons i am going to purposely copyright that quote of yours...i simply love it, actually ill be using it on some web banners for a customer.....

Love it...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by MrUncreated
I don't think women need sex as much as men do. If at all.

*Currently sporting a WTF face*

Without the internet I might actually have a tan...
MIGHT I said..Don't get too excited now.

The sun is overrated. I was born with one type of cancer that nearly killed me. I don't much feel the need to go out there and get another form of cancer to finish the job. I'd rather die in my sleep. There is the only time life is worth a damn anyway.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

If I have a physical wiring or a psychological retention for child like qualities, then seeking ways to rewire might be a necessity. Rewiring the brain in response to a constantly dynamic feed becomes a method of rewiring. Moreover, if you look at the Internet as a communal brain and a storage center, it becomes apparent that some people are using the Internet as an extension of various pre-frontal cortex functions. A working memory extension for example.

Or in layman's terms, people are connecting with each other without touching. This is why it may seem to you that they are connecting with nothing because the human touch isn't involved. It's the same thing as writing letters to each other and putting them in mailboxes. It might take more time for the communications to go through, communications that are all in the brain and never verbalized ( Is that even a word?), but they do go through.

As for your first sentence ( I'm going by your avatar here and assuming your a woman), I wouldn't change that if I were you. Keep your intelligence, by all means, but the childlike qualities can be a turn-on for some men.

<< 1   >>

join