It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close Encounters: Proof of Alien Contact (DVD)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
A few days ago, I posted a question to the forum asking for some feedback on DVDs. Needless to say, I didn't receive much of a response. Anyway, thanks to the few who responded.

I received one of the DVDs I ordered today. I must say, I enjoyed this DVD and would recommend it to others. I welcome any feedback from others who have seen it or the points it trys to make.

The name of the DVD is 'Close Encounters: Proof of Alien Contact'. It can be ordered from Amazon for $10.73 via 3rd party wholesaler (new in the shrinkwrap).

Here is what is covered/my take on things:

- the DVD is short (70 mins stated on package but runs shorter) but contains a lot of stuff I hadn't heard about before.

- there is an introduction which leads into 4 main chapters/interviews (outlined below)

- Gordon Cooper (GC) : One of the original 7 astronauts chosen for the Mercury space program. GC was the first man in history to orbit the planet 22 times. GC tells of his encounters with UFOs as a miltary pilot before entering the space program. He also details an incident in 1958 where a UFO landed within 50 yards of a military test flight. Film was taken by the press core but seems to have disappeared. He was so convinced of UFOs that he wrote a letter to the UN.

- Bob Lazar (BL) : I seem to recall reading about BL in Jim Marr's 'Alien Agenda' but don't recall the details. BL details gov't hangers used to house the alien aircraft. He worked for the gov't in reverse engineering spacecraft. His testimony is convicing.

- Dr. Roger Leir (RL) : I haven't heard of this guy before. Surgeon from CA with 30 yrs experience. Claims to have removed 9 objects in 8 surgeries of alien abductees. One of the objects(maybe others?) removed was integrated with the nerve structure of the surrounding tissue. It was metallic, had no portal of entry, no inflamatory response, triangular in shape, and was determined to be of ET origin by Los Alamos National Lab. Other tests were performed by New Mexico Tech revealed that the implants were from meteors and were not naturally occuring. That's enough teaser for now. I must say, this is some of the best evidence I have seen/heard off regarding alien implants.

- 4th interview deals with Hollywood's interpretation of UFOs. This was interesting as well as it detailed (3rd hand) how a movie, The Day the Earth Stood Still, was used to judge humanity's perception of aliens.

The only thing I didn't care for the footage on the 'Face on Mars'. As we all know, this has been proven to be a natural formation. Click here if you haven't seen it yet. But, copyright on the DVD is 1999 and NASA didn't release their photos until 2001.

I welcome feedback on the above DVD or personalities interviewed in it.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hey, nice review Enlil. I�ll keep it in mind if I ever have the $$ to blow. Damned economy, damned war, can�t find a decent job.
It does sound like a good value for $10 though.

The part about Los Alamos National Lab confirming that the implants were ET origin I don�t really believe. Do you mean that they confirmed that aliens made the implants, or a metallurgist confirmed that the metal was not terrestrial; meteor metal like you stated?

If Bob lazar was convincing in the tape, they must not have gone into too much detail. If Lazar did work on the things that he claimed to, he was probably the most under qualified person they could have hired. It�s speculation from me that he may have just talked to someone who worked on the UFOs. At any rate, there some interesting reading at The Bob Lazar Corner.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Seth - thanks for the reply. I will try and address your questions below.

Originally posted by Seth76
The part about Los Alamos National Lab confirming that the implants were ET origin I don�t really believe. Do you mean that they confirmed that aliens made the implants, or a metallurgist confirmed that the metal was not terrestrial; meteor metal like you stated?

When I stated ET, I meant that the composition was not naturally occuring on Earth. This does not necessarily mean that an intelligent alien life form created it. But, there was no evidence how the object entered the body, there was no inflamatory response, and the object was surrounded by neuro-receptors which were not anatomically correct. There was an inner membrane which could not be cut by a scalpel. Los Alamos determined that the object needed further testing and the implant was sent to New Mexico Tech which determined that the object was from a meteor before the knew that object had been retrieved from a human body. The object had elemets so rare that only a few had ever been found. Electron microscope analysis determined that the implamts were manufactured and not naturally occuring. Other tests were conducted by UC at San diego which confirmed earlier tests. The conclusion was a portion of the metal in the implants was ET and did NOT come from Earth.

If Bob lazar was convincing in the tape, they must not have gone into too much detail. If Lazar did work on the things that he claimed to, he was probably the most under qualified person they could have hired. It�s speculation from me that he may have just talked to someone who worked on the UFOs. At any rate, there some interesting reading at The Bob Lazar Corner.

He seemed to go into a lot of detail to me but I am relativly unfamiliar with his background. I will read the info at the link you posted. Thanks. Anyone else have any opinions on Bob or other mentioned?

new topics

join