It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealing the full story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hi all.

I suppose this is more of a rant then (OPS please move if needed). It's been awhile since I have posted here and I just got that itch to run my face a bit. So here it goes.

Since when has it been ok for Mcdonalds to short me a burger and I don't even get an apology even after I had to get out of my car and walk into the store to get what I paid for?

Why is it that if you ask comcast, verizon or any other media provider what this charge is and that charge is, but they have no idea. And yet you still have to pay it to keep your service. Last time I checked I was allowed to know what I was buying.

Since when do you have to buy 24 months of service to recieve any type of phone service, cable service or internet service.

Why do you have to pay for a home that you do not live in. Even after the house is sold to another buyer plus interest? So the banks sells the same house twice at the same time. No one finds this odd?

Why is it that the bank has something different on their screen then you have showing on you internet banking?

Why is it that a hotel can get in trouble for gouging customers by raising prices during an emergency but gas stations do not?

How can you tax my unemployment when i def need the money more than you?

Since when is stealing exceptable.

These things tick me off to no end. The above examples of companies stealing from you and your family and your friends. Just makes me mad to no end. Tired of everyone dipping their hands in my pockets without my permission.

I suppose once everyone else realizes how much money companies slip under their noses and out of their pockets. Everyone will start to do something about it. My Rant, My Way. Proceed.
edit on 22-3-2012 by bftroop because: left it blank.

edit on 22-3-2012 by bftroop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Sounds more like this should be in the rant forum. Just saying.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
welcome to the NWO, or a better term for it NWM new world monopoly, your playing a game that can not be won by truth, honesty, asking questions or by bring up reason or pointing out your being cheated, taxed, and or gauged, by misinformation... have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Good rant and I think it warrants being in this forum.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
This is one of the down falls of a capitalistic ideology, self interests before the social interest. As a consequence there is a lot of pushing the boundaries that get accepted under the premiss of fiduciary responsibility. It comes across as legalised theft at times. Fortunately under capitalism, any business that pushes too hard will lose its client base and fall down, unfortunately when monopolies tend to dominate the market we are all stuffed unless the courts step in.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

You ask,

Since when do you have to buy 24 months of service to recieve any type of phone service, cable service or internet service.

But this way you get a discount for 12 whole months....well then they jack up the rate for the last 12 months too.
In my area comcast has a virtual monopoly, the only service on cable tv, internet, and phone together.
Well, there is another company but they do not serve this side of the road...really.

new topics

top topics

join