It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration Records Missing For Week Of Obama's Birth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The plot thins. I think it's going to make a very entertaining movie though. Don't get me wrong. I'm a Ron Paul supporter and fully realize that independent voters that outnumber both parties combined are excluded from these primaries. I just think this investigation should have followed Obama through his campaigning in 08. We all know why he's hiding his past. It hasn't changed a thing and TPTB are pulling out all the stops to keep thew system the way it is. When Obama is no longer useful to this agenda, his buddies will let him rot in prison next to Blagovich too. Sorry if I encroached a little to close to political ideology admins. Just pushing the point that this story has little value in the sense it will change nothing.
WND

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

After months of searching, investigators commissioned by Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio to examine Barack Obama’s eligibility for office found Immigration and Naturalization Service travel records for foreign flights into Hawaii in 1961, only to discover that records for the week of Obama’s birth were missing.

Well, well, well! Isn't that handy!!!!

I love how obvious they are making it now.. your right though.. it would make a great movie!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Its clear by now that a "fast one" has been pulled on us all. I just wonder what's the significance of it? Was it some kind of slip up that he wasn't born in the US? And did they think nobody would check? Seems like either a huge blunder or this was all meant to come out. Wish I understood it better.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
Its clear by now that a "fast one" has been pulled on us all. I just wonder what's the significance of it? Was it some kind of slip up that he wasn't born in the US? And did they think nobody would check? Seems like either a huge blunder or this was all meant to come out. Wish I understood it better.

I think this was all meant to be a point of controversy (obama backers could surely
have made a better job of all necessary forgeries), and I believe it is scripted that
obama (after signing into law non-constitutional and non-human laws) will collapse
in a blaze of inglory well before the election, paving the way for ron paul to take
his place with the full support of the media and the people.

But ron paul is as much a puppet as obama. They are all con-men and we are
destined to fall for the same BS over and over.

It is all a game to these bit players.

Break Free.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

the obvious question :what were the airline regs on newborn infants in 1961 ?

further - the absence of the records on the microfilm , to me indicates that they are not on the origional - how did obama destroy the hawaii files as an infant ?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

an even more obvious question: where would a passenger from Kenya arrive in the United States in 1961?

I would posit that such a passenger would likely enter at New York, and the flight into Hawai'i would be a domestic flight from L.A. So who cares what listings are difficult to read? And by the way, are there any other records on the tapes that are similarly unreadable?

This is not new stuff. Though the sifting through passenger lists demonstrates an almost breathtaking madness, bordering on the autistic perhaps, the international flight story is beyond the realms of possibility.
edit on 23/3/2012 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
YOU GO JOE!what a crock.....................

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
There is no immigration record for Obama so he must be an immigrant?

Holy # this is getting stupider and stupider.
Hey, I bet there is no record of Obama being born from Jackal's blood either so he must have been.
I also see there is no record for Obama giving up his Satanic Super powers so he must have Satanic Super powers!

What's that?
Smells desperate whatever it is.
When your sheep finally do get eaten by that wolf, I hope you will all understand why.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson
There is no immigration record for Obama so he must be an immigrant?

Holy # this is getting stupider and stupider.
Hey, I bet there is no record of Obama being born from Jackal's blood either so he must have been.
I also see there is no record for Obama giving up his Satanic Super powers so he must have Satanic Super powers!

What's that?
Smells desperate whatever it is.
When your sheep finally do get eaten by that wolf, I hope you will all understand why.

PROOF of ignorance at its finest, right here in this quote folks. we may never know the truth about Obama's birth certificate, but one thing for sure there is some strange evidence pointing to the direction that he does not have one. So LErickson, you must have all the facts in, and know all the answers right? So you know for a fact that he is native born to the US right? I mean c'mon, shock us with your all knowing wisdom and show us the proof you have of this. You do have proof to back this up right, like a link or something? anything? oh, thats right, you can't show proof that he is a citizen. You should quit speaking in definites when in reality you know squat about this, and have a good of guess as any. actually, if you look at all the evidence that has been presented, it shows that Obama has used more resources to keep his past hidden, than just get this over with and end the debate. you disinfo agents are running out of kicking room if you ask me. So, next time you think you have all the answers, don't come posting them here, or you'll have the repercussion's of members comments..

noob

edit on 23/3/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It's just a coincidence.

Immigration records missing,

Social security card & number from a state he never live in,

birth certificate that can be deconstructed as it was made using photo editing software,

College records sealed from anyone,

This poor man (Obama) has had such bad luck with records throughout his life, so much of his history has been lost and I am sure it pains him deeply. Such a loss.

I am 46 years old hand they have never lost, sealed or had to reproduce any of my stuff. Guess I'm just lucky.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

He wouldn't need to go through New York since his mother is a United States citizen.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
there's more than enough evidence proving that his birth cert. is bogus. so why, OH WHY, is he still in office???

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Can you consider the lack of evidence as evidence?

Specifically, in Record Group A 3573, data records for Aug. 2, 1961 through Aug. 7, 1961, appear to be completely missing, as if the records were removed from the database prior to the microfilm recording.

I assume you have all seen the supposed Mombosa BC released by African Press. Im really trying not to only see what I want to see here, but its circumstances seem more legitimate than any of the 3 Hawaii / Obama have released.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Attention Obama-Democrat haters:
whether he is legal citizen or not, everytime someone tries to debunk his citizenship it gets proved (at least so called-proved) he is legal. He is president and the btchers of him being president need to get over it, get with YOUR COUNTRY, back the system because we have no recourse or paths to change anything. paper is meaningless the words on the paper are meaningless when you are trying to buck a president. Look at Clinton, he gets empeached but he doesnt leave office he finished his term. Peoples need to get over the Obama mystery of where he was born because regardless the facts brought to the public, It will get debunked.
Find something else to worry about like, Republicans loosing face and having zero control after the next elections.
O and I did not vote for him but he is my president at least for know so I respect him unless or until a factual proof is presented that cannot be debunked. peace out peoples life is kinda enjoyable if we stop frettin over unchangeable issues.
And my bets are Obama will be President 4 more yuears, Republicans have offered up a nightmare of a group to choose from.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
OP, do you have a source other than World Net Daily? Because WND is lower than National Enquirer when it comes to "researched" news. In fact I don't think there is any known source that is less reliable. Many forums delete any discussion that is based on WND sources. I wish ATS would pick up on this as well.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

World Net Daily just happens to be owned by Rupert Murdoch.

Big surprise right?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Memories of Barack Obama

Source:www.thefogbow.com...

Birthers claim that no one from Obama's past has come forward saying they knew him. Where are the pictures? Where are the interviews with his friends, his teachers? Why does no one remember him growing up? It's as if he burst on the scene with no past.

Like everything else Birther, this meme is easily debunked.

Hawaii: from Birth to Age 6

Indonesia: from Age 6 to Age 10

Hawaii: Age 10 to High School Graduation

Next: Occidental College and Columbia University

===============================================================================

It's all there from the Doctor that delivered the baby to the people that saw him in the Hospital.

I realize it's useless to argue with birthers but here is all the evidence.

Have fun.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
you start a thread with info from rag, REALLY!!!

in order to believe that those records are missing and that it means something, then, you have to believe that obama was born in kenya.

the logistics do not bear this out, far far from it, . You really expect us to believe that a very preggers woman just hopped a plane and had her baby in a strange country 1000s of miles away in a 3rd world country in a very primitive hospital?

lets break this down. Of course they would have to go from hawaii to the west coast first, then:

round trip for the 2 would cost $1916.00 back then adjust for inflation, that's like paying $13,000.00 in 2005. Baracks parents were living off of student grants, how did they get the money to fly?? (that did not include Hawaii to west coast/west coast back to Hawaii)

Honolulu Hawaii to Los Angeles California: 2558 miles
Los Angeles California to New York, New York: 2444 miles
New York, New York to Gander Bay Canada: 1116 miles
Gander Bay Canada to London England: 2344 miles
London England to Cairo Egypt: 2180 miles
Cairo Egypt to Nairobi Kenya: 2194 miles
Total Distance: 12,836 miles

here are 2 links from the airline companies. airchive.com...

and airchive.com... we are talking at least 3 days and at least 2 different airlines and stopping for fuel at some point.

we are expected to believe that they flew into the nairobi airport, but instead of going to the hospital 30 miles away, or the hospital 250 miles away in the dads hometown, they instead went 300 miles to mombassa.

I did not pull this info from my a@#, and no matter, I don't care who thinks she was a crazy white running after black meat, YOU STILL HAVE TO LOOK AT THE LOGISTICS, common sense and deductive reasoning says no way this could have happened, those are the FACTS from the airline companies.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

I guess some people just don't care as long as they don't have to be held accountable for making a decision. I watched this PBS show on fracking last night. A great example of how the gov is allowing the poisoning of all the fresh water sources in america by the oil industry. 25% of all acid manufactured by this country is used for fracking. 25%! First I ever heard of this. Communities nearby to this have to have their water shipped in daily because ground water is lethal. Sorry to the admins again for expanding the topic. Only pointing out that both are symptoms spawned by the lust for power.
Ziggystrange, this is for you.
www.youtube.com...
David9176, this is for you.
Maricopa County Sheriff's Office
edit on 23-3-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
presidental libraries, they have all kinds of papers and momentos of the pres, what are you birth whiners going say when the obama presidential library is built . It will have all kinds of stuff, and the public can go there and look at everything.

I guess if we believe the birthers, there will be no obama library because there will be nothing to put in it !!!!!!
edit on 23-3-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join