It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

metal crystals give clues to how anti-gravitational forces can/have been acheived

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Silver crystals for example, just look at the geometry, how they form, expanding then contracting as a layer builds up or down, 6 sides. From what I found in discovering true keys to field unification (yes really no b.s. trust me); the science is this;
Using a series of magnets around a center of rotation, a specific number /arrangement of such will make the largest of elementary particles , those same ones that house atoms but are also free when not coupled with quarks (the 3rd magnetic pole) can imitate the presence of metal to enough of a degree that a frequency of mass modulating can be produced.
A (virtual)metal crystal grows in layers, so the vortex of energy (smaller particles in magnetic currents 2 major poles running through axis of mass in rotation) runs through the crystal shape. As you can see in silver crystal formations seen under electron microscope, or others even without one, a few metals have this similar geometry.

so just imagine that you're suddenly making and then dissolving a mass right after it's made. A pump z wave. This imitated mass will produce momentum by splitting mass from energy among the 2 poles of magnetic current, the poles don't split but they do run in bias under this condition, well just like they always do.
In open line magnetic field current, the negative pole extends beyond in length. Atoms extend the positive visually in their arrangement of mass, for at any and all interceptive angles, that negative crosses through to oppose the positive. Matter is a positive bias on the weak force appendage surrounding the strong force nucleus.

Well sorry if this is over everyone's head here. I can tell you all a few things about methods of growing and using quazi-crystals btw if you're interested enough to actually do something with the data.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this data,

Q1. Currently I am working with growing crystals Is this formation specific to silver? Or is there a process to generate this type of crystal formation.

Q2.I am considering putting colloidal silver in my next mix if this will generate new properties. What is the ideal form process to create your described configuration?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
As you saying that when growing silver (or other) crystals that there is a fluctuation in the atomic mass as the atoms align?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

You'll have to find silver crystal under electron tunneling microscope yourself, I don't think I can post an image here.
It's just one example... gold crystals are most fitting to the actual full anti-gravitational 'space' that displaces mass as artificial mass for mass displacement, ie; a form of thrust, all ufos float.... this is why some have sets of 3 spheres / lights underneath; the mutual influence allows for lateral maneuverability.

Sorry if this is too cryptic, the full explanation would be in my youtube videos, 3d images, user mikefromspace, but I don't want to post that here I'd like to keep it simple per forum rules I suppose.

In actuality; the form of 'imitated mass' used to displace mass would be much like a changing element 'space' otherwise known as a 'matrix' or as I originally called them a 'format' of space-time, as mass cycles in density on the surface of the concentrating nonlinear medium, whatever that may be. There are many methods of zero-point energy. My channel explains only one or 2. My home database holds over 30.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I'm saying that mass depends on how many mid sized particles you hold between the largest particles. How the largest particles arrange to induct the most energetic through their axis is the key to all the universe, because magnetic current does not run the same on linear planes among each of the 7 possible formats/matrices of space-time.
There is a yin for every yang, and vice versa. Mass and energy always balance, but to the degree in which they interact in relative space is what gives such variety, the elements, etc....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by omegazap

It is a good perspective you describe. I have come across the concept of magnetic currents before and they appear to provide some capability with unlocking more sustainable energy technologies. There is still that ying and yang thing, but better efficiencies available over current standards.

Have you come across any good sources that describe the working of magnetic currents?

new topics

top topics

join