It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Possibly Mobilizing for Martial Law starting TODAY?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
I work on a Navy base. Its an Anti Terrorism Force Protection Exercise. They do one every year.

No cause for alarm

As for many people here and anyone out there, could you please define "terrorist" one more time. It would seem that with the laws and EO's coming out these days, "terrorist" is much under defined!

From the wording of such laws and EO's anyone who values the Constitution or disagrees with the current administration could be deemed a terrorist!
edit on 23-3-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
*Rolls eyes*

Oh ok, sure thing.

Wasnt Iran supposed to be invaded today? 23rd of march right?

Keep holding your breath and see how much you enjoy life.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Private Last Snuffy doesnt know his way around base yet
doent have a SEC Clearance
Cant yet spell Op. Iron Shield

more Craptacular news fresh off the Grapevine

Remember The President always goes to Denver when there is a chance of a SHTF situation
edit on 23-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
Nope. I assure you. Nothing will happen today...or tomorrow...and we can talk about this being wrong on Monday.

The largest US sub base has been closed for "drills" for some time:

theday.com...

I especially loved the hoard of low flying warthogs out of Bradley today.

edit on 23-3-2012 by tkwasny because: Addition

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
*Rolls eyes*

Oh ok, sure thing.

Wasnt Iran supposed to be invaded today? 23rd of march right?

Keep holding your breath and see how much you enjoy life.

thought it was the 21st??

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
FEMA is, why wouldn't the military be mobilizing for Martial Law?
Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but it will happen...sooner or later.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, I received a text message from my carrier today stating that they have joined the CMAS (Commercial Mobile Alert System). This enables them to send emergency messages from FEMA/The President.

They gave me this link with more information, www.t-mobile.com/cmas

A little spooky timing!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
If the military is eventually going to follow these orders, or orders similar to it, or even the fact that there is a possibility of that happening now, means there's a greater chance of drills occurring that have this as parameters.

It's possible that base commanders may see it prudent to do such drills on their own, and I'm sure there will be more fed-funded big ones such as "Mountain Guardian".

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Samsquanch

Conky has been buried several times now, seems therer is always aa resurrection and "he" always comes back, more monstrous than ever

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny

Nope. I assure you. Nothing will happen today...or tomorrow...and we can talk about this being wrong on Monday.

theday.com...

You are aware that training is what they do on military bases right?

I participated in many exercises whie in the Army, Operation Brimfrost was in Alaska, ask any Alaskans if they remember it.

If they weren't training I'd be worried.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Could it be possible that they're just running through drills to keep the soldiers busy?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The Aliens got mad at the government here for messing everything up and the Government is thinking the Aliens might attack the government. They will fight off the first wave of a few ships and recruit us to fight for them. We will then actually be fighting those who are trying to liberate us from this corrupt government. I like making up fiction once in a while.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Alright,

Just so everyone knows they do this exercise every few years, I want to almost say annually, but I have been gone on deployments so I couldn't tell you for sure. What I do know however is that this a Navy wide drill and is simply a security drill. They do it for like 2 days and then its over.... No reason to freak out, its more of an internal test to inspect readiness and help with preparedness.

Carry on,

Inous

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
When I was in the service my base would do a major drill at least once a year. A lot of extra hours for those involved in base security and a general inconvenience for everyone else. My local AFB appears to be doing some sort of drill too. I haven't talked to anyone who works out there so I don't know, just going on what looks like increased security measures.
edit on 23-3-2012 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

There have been some odd re-scheduling to the so called planned NASA rocket launchings here recently.

Nah. The 'odd re-scheduling' for ATREX is weather related.

Been waiting for over a week as the fronts keep rolling off the coast.

edit on Fri Mar 23 2012 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I was at a Marine Base on the West Coast Today and i did notice More Security At the Gates then usual, the only times I have seen extra security is when their doing drills or some important person is on base..
edit on 23-3-2012 by Cerb619 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2012 by Cerb619 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Originally posted by tkwasny

theday.com...

You are aware that training is what they do on military bases right?

I participated in many exercises whie in the Army, Operation Brimfrost was in Alaska, ask any Alaskans if they remember it.

If they weren't training I'd be worried.

Well, ya, I suppose I might. I've been either active duty military (+20) or a contractor (+21) for the military unbroken service since August 2, 1971 and I'll be continuing my service on Monday. Just that the training is more multidimensional than even right after 9/11. I think it's to amass documentation and numbers to cement in FY2013/14 (and longer range big projects) funding. Nothing happens in the FedGov without numbers and documentation.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
You know part of me wants marital law, maybe Americans will wake the ______ up if guys in digital desert cammo started knocking on their doors while they were watching the Kardashians!!

I would not mind it at all, if marital law is what it takes to wake my countrymen up, then so be it. I sadly think we have been brainwashed and mellowed and scared to the point of incompetence into useless little sheep to keep doing our slave jobs.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
So all those people on that show "Doomsday Preppers" and everyone else stockpiling and hoarding food and water have no right to do so apparently. Because if there were such a catastrophic event and you were smart enough to prepare for your family`s survival, it wouldn`t matter, they can just come and take everything you have.

No one ever pays attention until it`s too late. We are as stupid as a people as we were 10,000 years ago. Not much has changed. Sure we have light bulbs now and chocolate covered bacon but we continue to develop systems, corrupt them, start over.

Our federal government has grown from what was the idea that it remain small, not to become too overpowering and not to ever infringe upon the personal liberties of the individual as well as respecting states` rights. It has grown into this huge megalithic entanglement of acts and regulations to the point where it is, in fact, involved with almost absolutely everything through law and legislation.

All of this passes with ease as attentions are almost always drawn away through means such as media, that only seek to divert our attention to matters that can easily divide us, such as race and whatever else is big enough to distract us, because it is in their best interest to do so.

The marriage of politics and corporatism through lobbying and campaign contributing is at the root of all corruptions. The revolving doors of Wall Street and Washington are evidence of the frauds and violations of oaths and constitutions, but the scheme continues in one form or another.

As politics continue to divide us through the fronts of Republican and Democrat, the candidates all always have corporate interests such as all of the presidential candidates today, with the exception of Ron Paul.
Ron Paul is the only one clearly, unlike the rest.

One way or another, we do need to turn this country around and at the same time become more prosperous as a nation, if we cut trillions in spending overseas, and brought the manufacturing back home.
Less government, more manufacturing jobs, more money being spent here at home, more secure from our own borders, the list goes on and on but we have to stop voting the same politician in at every level of government and we need to have better rules such as term limits to prevent corruptions. We need to be more united for a just cause.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join