It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Possibly Mobilizing for Martial Law starting TODAY?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Samsquanch

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa maybe so they would have an excuse to bring in a One world government under the guise of bringing order to a shattered and hysterical population, then give everyone a number so they can get their fair share of taxes when any transaction is made, and further put population control in a better position, just speculation on my part, What else could it be? lol

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Even for a tongue-in-cheek fringe site like ATS, there's some pretty derrr-dumb topics cropping up around here lately...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Wow that pretty crazy. Same thing happend when i went to my local commissarie yesterday (Naval Base grocery store) and they were all on high alert.Supposedly they were doing a "high security" exsercise, had armed guard everwhere, in the parking lot, at entrances. And im not talking men with pistol's, I mean heavy armed men with M16A1's and what not. And they were on con Charlie too. I called my Dad right after (he's a retired Petty Officer first class) and he said it was most likely just a drill but i dont know man.. And he added that they don't take threat's of any kind lightly, which they shouldn't. Hmmmmm wonder whats Really going on.. i could just be paranoid lol.
S+F

edit on 24-3-2012 by AlwaysWary because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samsquanch
reply to post by TimesUp

I'm sorry, fill me in again. Why would they want to give the planet a "heart attack".

Because they're coming Bubbles.

They're flying in low, they're swooping down......and dragging people off to the big ****nest.

edit on 24-3-2012 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Weren't there some sort of "exercises" going on shortly before/in during the days of 9/11?
I've seen reports about 'potential Iranian operations' within certain a certain city (maybe its broader than that?)

Either way, I'm gonna call shenanigans..false flag in the making perhaps?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIlluminatedOne

Originally posted by LennyDaRetard

Originally posted by TheIlluminatedOne
As to lenny and 29INF, no worries and sorry for the snatty comebacks.
Just my natural reactions to those who first come off as doubtful to my intelligence lol

But still i do agree now that it is just a drill do to the specifications of the Delta measures.
So likewise thanks for the input.
(btw i was in the army reserves myself so i know a little
)

Trust me me... I am not worried about the tone of any reply... it is just the Inet... no big deal. Still, I don't think there is even a drill. Someone's friend said such and such, and now it's on the Inet. Hey, how many uncles who work for NASA have we heard about over the years?

And war games with paint balls? That came outa left field. War games are conducted on computers and over radios, consist primarily of those troops in command and control type positions and utilize as few troops as possible. As far as troops in a Field Training Exercise... paint balls? No... MILES. Military Integrated Laser Engagement System. And during the crawl phase of a live fire exercise, maybe the blue bullets, but probably just blanks.

And for a bit of simple language clarification as far as all the threat level identifiers (and I am talking out of my butt a bit here, but as I generally recall):

DEFCON... issued by the DOD/JCoS/POTUS as a national posturing of defensive readiness and potential engagement.

THREATCON... issued by specific uniformed services (Army, Navy, AF, CG, NOAA, Dept. of State military service wing [attaches and Marine Guards] and the illusive JSOC) for the purpose of mobilization and readiness.

And none of the above would affect any 'drill' being conducted on any given military installation because such things fall in the realm of:

Force Protection Measures... issued by installation commanders for whatever reason they might see fit. Heck, FPMs can be issued if the brass thinks too many DUIs came down on the blotter on any given night!

Yeah as for the paintball war game thing i have no idea where that came from either lol.
But the drill is actually in occurrence on the naval base my friend is at, the THREATCON itself wasn't actually ISSUED, it was more or less what would you do if it WAS issued.
But yes just training for if the threats were to arise.

Are you going to take your bow yet paint ball boy?

One of three things.

1. You are having a yank at the American Populations expense..

2. You are either a domestic or foreign agent and enemy of the United States by trying to get a rise from the Civilian population, and create panic and fear.

3. You are a very naive friend of someone on a base, that told you something within a context that you dont understand, and took it for a paranoid induced situation that you then freaked out about, and posted on the internet.

The Military of the United States is always training for threats. The redundancy of forward looking contingency plans that study and analysis endless hypotheticals and probabilities would stagger your mind.

Years ago the war colleges handled war gaming, and the previously stated sentence. Now however computer systems that are classified do much of the crunching.

These thoughts lead me to believe your friend was really exited about the exercise, and you misinterpreted his enthusiasm for just another training exercise. They happen 24/7 World wide.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Nevermind.Stupid ATS showed this was a new topic to me.Clearly it isnt.And obviously the op was wrong.
edit on 24-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIlluminatedOne

This could be connected to anything and it seems pointless to speculate what. It could mean a strike on Iran. It could mean a collapse of the dollar or the banking system. It could mean just about anything and this is why It's pointless to speculate on it!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Since the creation of the League of Nations, UN, NATO, NORAD, etc, it is safe to say in my opinion that the United States oversees almost anything politically or militarilly involving her western allies; Australia, Canada, the UK, etc.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

wow fn amazing. We have a world speech writer. Okay just read this and fill in your countrys name in the blank

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join