It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution Busted by Definition - Information, Intelligence and Language / Videos and Evidence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I prefer to transform evolution into what it really is. A world faith. Why can I do this? Read the following summation in a song we all know. It sums it up beautifully...

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang! BANG

....and that people is why evolutionists are people of even greater faith than all the religious people of all the religions all combined together over all time.

And they call Christians nuts..!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Evolution is not faith. It is an observed occurrence in reality.
The beauty of science is you personally can call it what you want. But it doesn't matter. It does not change the basis of what science is-nor conclusions drawn from it.

I believe it was Penn Jillete who said (paraphrase): "If everyone who believed religion were to die, and all the religious books destroyed-new religions would arise and none of them would bear any resemblance to what came before. If all the books of science were destroyed and practitioners of scientific method; all the things uncovered would be found again and be exactly the same in scope and detail. Science is what IS, not what we simply want it to be.".

-- Edit to add:
Your belief is not required, nor cared for. I suspect that if you had a drug resistant strain of TB you would turn to modern medicine, then credit the prayer. Never mind that the very existence of drug resistant bacterium prove evolution.
edit on 18-4-2012 by lordtyp0 because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join