It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution Busted by Definition - Information, Intelligence and Language / Videos and Evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This video presents the Definition of three words as applied to consciousness. For complete and sentient consciousness to exist, three primary mechanisms must be present: Information, Intelligence and Language. There are other aspects to consciousness that additionally come into play for awareness and sentience to be found in matter. This thread will focus on the three mentioned. Each of these three ways of processing take place in chains of information. These chains of information are repeated aspects of the biology that makes up the structure of the human chain of amino acids in the form of digital encoding. Consider what the Bible has to say on the subject after the video. Consult the defined structure from the Hebrew linguistic morphology of the Hebrew word 'Speak'.

Now, let me demolish the possibility of Evolution as a cause and reduce it to a result of Intelligent Design. For evidence, I will use the root word of the Hebrew language for the word 'Speak'. To understand why this is evidence, realize that the Hebrew language is like the branches and root system of a tree. One word is a root. From the root, each additional word is then built by adding a bit (letter) of information into the sequence. This works the same way DNA constructs the building-blocks of life. Remember, this is God's language of His Word.

To continue this with evidence, please consult an earlier ATS thread that demonstrates how the world is constructed with two Hebrew words as a demonstration. The evidence that this thread and the thread below demonstrate is one of the clues God leaves behind to show that a designer is present making it all happen. The very framework for all we see in nature is left for us to decode from the linguistic morphology of the Hebrew language. If you enjoy this thread, consider reading the additional articles linked in my signature below. There is much more to this evidence than what I present here.

Linguistics of Word / World

STOP! Did you read the thread linked in the sequenced chain of letters above? If you didn't, you miss the evidence you need to find the truth.

Word is Speech. Word is information. Word is the Wave that is associated with all particles within the quanta of light. God demonstrates the knowledge and gives us wisdom to understand by providing evidence that defies explanation or accident.

PSALM 19

1 The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
2 Day after day they pour forth speech;
night after night they reveal knowledge.
3 They have no speech, they use no words;
no sound is heard from them.
4 Yet their voice goes out into all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world.
In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun.
5 It is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber,
like a champion rejoicing to run his course.
6 It rises at one end of the heavens
and makes its circuit to the other;
nothing is deprived of its warmth.

Need more?

edit on 22-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is your second thread trying to argue this topic in the last, what? Two days?

Seriously?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArrowsNV
This is your second thread trying to argue this topic in the last, what? Two days?

Seriously?

Maybe you stumbled into the wrong topic. This is a forum for discussing the dichotomy between Origins and Creationism. This topic is about three words that relate to the topic at hand. The other thread was about the lie of Evolution. This one is about the truth of Creationism. There is a polarity here that is established to show the difference.

Can you contribute some context to the debate of Information, Intelligence and language? All three are necessary to find a voice here.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Seriously?

Maybe you stumbled into the wrong topic. This is a forum for discussing the dichotomy between Origins and Creationism. This topic is about three words that relate to the topic. The other thread was about the lie of Evolution. This one is about the truth of Creationism. There is a polarity here that is established to show the difference.

Can you contribute some context to the debate of Information, Intelligence and language? All three are necessary to find a voice here.

No, I 'stumbled' into this topic to voice my opinion on your post. And the last one you made, which is basically the same argument, hence the bitching about WHY you HAD to make another thread for the same thing.

Arguing the "Lie" of Evolution is the same as arguing the "truth" of creationism. They're two sides of the same coin.
edit on 3/22/2012 by ArrowsNV because: Punctuation

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Meh, debunk evolution? Debunk this...

Or just debunk dinosaurs

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

So before I even begin to digest your thread I must ask you do you believe in creationism? If so, how come dinosaurs aren't mentioned in the Bible, like ever? In fact, their never mentioned in any ancient manuscript.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

So before I even begin to digest your thread I must ask you do you believe in creationism? If so, how come dinosaurs aren't mentioned in the Bible, like ever? In fact, their never mentioned in any ancient manuscript.

Because the Earth is only 5000 years old, duh...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Seriously?

Maybe you stumbled into the wrong topic. This is a forum for discussing the dichotomy between Origins and Creationism. This topic is about three words that relate to the topic. The other thread was about the lie of Evolution. This one is about the truth of Creationism. There is a polarity here that is established to show the difference.

No, I 'stumbled' into this topic to voice my opinion on your post. And the last one you made, which is basically the same argument, hence the bitching about WHY you HAD to make another thread for the same thing.

Arguing the "Lie" of Evolution is the same as arguing the "truth" of creationism. They're two sides of the same coin.

Nope. I was saving up many more comments and perspectives for producing a valid view of creationism from the Hebrew linguistic morphology of root words like Word / World. This is evidence that the creator left his mark on the language that mirrors DNA and the chains of Amino Acids. I will not cover the topics in the other thread except to point to the old posts when asked. This is all new. If you have something to add, put some letters down that state context and not bias. Value is added when context is provided to debate the issue stated.

Design is in nature as evidenced by chains of information in language, DNA and intelligence. Evolution is a result and not a cause.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Because the Earth is only 5000 years old, duh...

We know that time/space is seen by perspective and frame of reference. We look out and see 15 billion years of time. Why is this if we also know that time is stretched by perspective? It's a ratio matching the golden ratio. I explained this in my last thread. Catch it here. 6 Days is 15 Billion years by the Golden Ratio

Here is the video that takes you through the perspective.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

True, but how come science says the Earth is about 4.6ish billion years old and the universe is about 14ish billion years old? So my next question, where does the number 5000 or 6000 years come from that creationist stand by?

I hear there are museums in the southern USA that depict cavemen living along side dinosaurs

How can we take creationism seriously? They ignore all scientific facts but the ironic part they try to use science to debunk science. Madness I say!

I think ATS should take a field trip!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

True, but how come science says the Earth is about 4.6ish billion years old and the universe is about 14ish billion years old? So my next question, where does the number 5000 or 6000 years come from that creationist stand by?

I hear there are museums in the southern USA that depict cavemen living along side dinosaurs

How can we take creationism seriously? They ignore all scientific facts but the ironic part they try to use science to debunk science. Madness I say!

Consult the post above for the answer.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

What am I consulting? This?

7 days for God is 7, 000 years to us. The Golden ratio then applies making this 7 years 15 billion years of actual transition. The reason we see a literal week is that we experience the wave as it progresses, not as it spirals by perspective. Take a golden rectangle, then add 6 inside it. The first day is the largest. For God, it's like looking down a spiral staircase. For us, it's the same on each part of the wave. We look back and see 15 billion years. God looks outside of our realization of time from infinity. We see the pattern in all of nature. It is a toroidal vortex.

Are you kidding me? I gotta get outta here

Lets consult Lewis Black and his thoughts on creationism.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Possible references: LINK

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
You seriously don't read much of the posts on your threads do you?

I'm a firm believer in evolution and scientific theory but I believe in the word of God and read the bible as well and seriously don't see why (Nor where in the bible it says) the two can't peacefully coexist.

Just because most scientists believe in the big bang theory doesn't mean they have it 100% correct and my opinion is that their staunch atheism prevents them from believing that SOMETHING HIGHER had to set that bang into motion. But not just the big bang; all of reality as we know it.

Call me crazy, call me whatever you want, but I don't see why you get so bent out of shape on this topic and state that "ITS NOT TRUE BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS ITS NOT TRUE"

The Bible doesn't mention evolution because, well, do you really think they had the comprehension to understand it back in those days?

Do you really believe they had the vernacular to describe science and evolutionary theory and fully comprehend it?

I mean Darwin was a self-proclaimed agnostic, he believed that even though we evolved from monkeys that those monkeys and everything before them had to have come from somewhere, and that somewhere in his mind was a higher power. God, Allah, Buddha, Krishna, Yahweh, whatever you want to call him, set all of this in motion at the beginning of what we like to call 'time'.

So seriously please stop with the "EVOLUTION IS A LIE" threads. They're seriously getting old.

I do not speak 'bias' like you say. I'm merely commenting on the fact that you ARE simply arguing the same point as your other thread with only a slightly different twist...

"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful" - 1 Corinthians 13:1-13

Follow the book, if they do not want to put their faith in the lord then let them follow their own path and see where it leads. If you're set on your beliefs, do you really think you're going to convince someone else?

My best friend who I've known for over 10 years now has always been a staunch atheist. If you even mentioned "God" he would laugh his ass off until you finished talking about the subject. Back last year he had a very moving personal experience that was "beyond human words and comprehension", he said he 'spoke' to God, and God wasn't too happy with him.

Now he believes, to the point where he is even getting scripture permanently inscribed into his flesh.

What I'm trying to say is there are only two things that can change someone's belief in God, evolution, creation, etc.

Those are God, and yourself.

So one thread. Okay, I can understand that. But two? C'mon man....

edit on 3/22/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/22/2012 by ArrowsNV because: Added quote

edit on 3/22/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

What am I consulting? This?

Maybe you need to expand your view of time in relation to the illusion of perspective. If you think I am off the mark with stating that we ride the wave of time in one location against the stretch of time across the cosmos, then you have not studied the latest thinking on the subject. Time is in relation to your mass and speed but not the observation of the whole. If you look at time, you are looking by perspective down a vortex by perspective.

Time is experienced individually. We cannot judge what we see locally by what we see non-locally. If you an refute this, give it a shot.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I hold your early statement in this thread as untrue, based on mere opinion. Language is not necessary to experience intelligence or consciousness except for making an argument to another.

That can most vividly be explained by saying that consciousness is a personal experience such as a sexual climate or a deep meditational experience.

One needs no language to experience either for oneself, except as I said, to attempt to sway others to your own belief of the meaning of the what you hold true and dear. There is no universal truth in your perspective.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Didn't the bible say that Adam and Noah and others live for over 600 years?

Link

So.... Was that in God years? Were they alive for a couple trillion Earth years or was the bible counting in dog years for them?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

I do not speak 'bias' like you say. I'm merely commenting on the fact that you ARE simply arguing the same point as your other thread with only a slightly different twist...

I can only say it again. You will need to stay tuned to see the new information apply to the new perspective. I won't repeat unless asked. This thread is about the evidence of Design and a Creator rather than the lie of evolution being a cause rather than a result.

Here is a link to more of what I will present here. Consider this: LINK

Gregg Braden spent twelve years of research leading to the writing of The God Code. The book is based on the fact that the basic elements of DNA - hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen and carbon translate directly to key letters of both the Hebrew and Arabic alphabets and that in both alphabets they spell the name of God. According to Bragg, what this means is that the letters of God's ancient name "are encoded as the genetic formation in every cell, of every life." The message that is revealed when the chemistry of our cells is translated into the letters of ancient Hebrew is "God/Eternal within the body."This message is the same regardless of our race, color, religion or anything else. The author states, "The odds that this relationship has occurred by chance are approximately 1 in 200,000."

Each letter of every alphabet can be linked with a specific number value. The primary Hebrew alphabet (which has been used for at least 3,000 years) has 22 letters, each having a unique sound and number.

In Hebrew, every letter is assigned a number. Within this number code, we were given information about our past and our future. Secrets are encoded in these Hebrew letters and the hidden number code in the Hebrew languages offers a link between the worlds of science and spirituality.

The 118 elements, which comprise everything in the physical world, are each assigned properties that are represented by numbers. These qualities of numbers link the elements of our DNA to the letters of the Hebrew alphabet. This means that the bridge between letters and elements is one of numbers. Hydrogen, nitrogen, and oxygen respectively have number values of 1, 5, and 6.

In the Hebrew alphabet only 3 letters have hidden number codes that match the mass for the elements of creation.

Through determining simple mass, the DNA may be replaced with letters of the Hebrew alphabet. Therefore our DNA may literally be a translatable alphabet within each of our cells. Greek philosopher Plato once said that numbers are the way to describe our world through language......

There is much more to this article. It is worth reading. Remember what I said in the other thread about 666 being Carbon, which has 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons. The beast to overcome is mankind's mark. More to that story is in the article I just linked. Compare this to my own reading of the Hebrew Lexicon with two simple words in the OP. This is not the same thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

evolution : the change in the frequencey of alleles in a population over generations

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

If you wanna expand your views on time take an Astronomy class.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join