It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mega Millions jackpot hits $290 million

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Yeah i bet it goes up like mad the next few days. many people who don't buy lottery tickets will buy when it's the highest lottery jackpot in history.

I put down a 10 spot. Usually never play.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Just bought 5 more.

It says 540 milion.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Up to 640 million! I bought 5 more as well.
edit on 30-3-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I let my kids pick some numbers, thay are pretty excited about it.

All total I have soent 20 bucks. No more for junkie.

They just said on the Weather Channel that you have more of a chance to be struck by lightning 5 times than to be the lucky winner.

I say, you can't win if you do not play

I spend more at Pizza Hut, so I figured, why not spend a few more bucks this time.

I figure with so many people playng, that there will probably be a few winners. Thats ok though, I wouldn't mind splitting 640 mil with you.

Good luck

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Even if you only hit the 5 main numbers, it's a big payout. On Tuesday, there were 47 people who drew 5 numbers. The payout was 250,000.

I'd be one happy dude if I won that.

Here is the link

www.megamillions.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I had to run to a friend's house a bit ago and stopped at the gas station. Although we live in a small town, the place was packed with cars on the street and a line out the door.

I asked a lady in the lot what on earth was going on and she said it was the drawing tonight. I was irritated to have to be in line behind so many people. lol There were literally people sitting around on the floor coloring in their bubbles that I had to step over.

It was madness. Is it like that where ya'll are? I have a pet peeve of being in line behind the 'lottery people' enough as it is but this was craziness!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I had to run to a friend's house a bit ago and stopped at the gas station. Although we live in a small town, the place was packed with cars on the street and a line out the door. I asked a lady in the lot what on earth was going on and she said it was the drawing tonight. I was irritated to have to be in line behind so many people. lol There were literally people sitting around on the floor coloring in their bubbles that I had to step over. It was madness. Is it like that where ya'll are? I have a pet peeve of being in line behind the 'lottery people' enough as it is but this was craziness!

Funny. I actually just ran out to the store a bit ago...figured I'd see the same thing. Strangely it was pretty quiet. I think everyone bought their tickets a few days ago up here.

I was tempted to get a few more dollars worth...but I kept myself in check.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
California reported the Mega Millions is over 640 million dollars (and that news is from 5 hours ago)..

Can you imagine what it'll end at.. I'm betting somewhere near 660 million

BTW you have about 15 minutes left if you want to buy a ticket or two
edit on 3/30/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Mega Millions winning numbers: 46-23-38-4-2-MB 23

I won! Absolutely nothing!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Mega Millions winning numbers: 46-23-38-4-2-MB 23

I won! Absolutely nothing!

Me neither

Looks like I have to go to work monday

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Looks like I have to go to work monday

lol...yeah i know...it's a bummer.

It was funny seeing my facebook...so many people upbeat and looking forward to the drawing. now it's nothing but silence and disappointment.

Someone out there got lucky though....supposedly all possible combinations had been picked.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Didn't get a winner either...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join