It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

theRiverGoddess has passed: former ATS Council Member / FSME

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The River Goddess was a one of a kind Jewel

As a member of this discussion community, her words, thoughts, voice and sensibility were those to be admired by all. She was a shining light to many that had conflicted thoughts and feelings. She was a kind and generous woman that reached out her hand to help, regardless of the possible tribulation of doing such. The phrase "digital ego" was not a part of her vocabulary, what she posted was a direct, sincere and honest communique from her to you.

Steadfast and strong in her thoughts and beliefs, she was one of the few that I had private discussions with regards to some experiences that not only I had, but also those of a few folks that I was doing research about.

Her presence lost will be felt for a long time, and hopefully will be carried in the hearts of the many that she touched.

May your ship sail softly into the night.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
OMG this is so sad! I have tears welling up.

RIP.

I'm sorry I don't have more to say. I am speechless.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
A true Lady of ATS has passed on to the next event horizon. She will be missed by all she touched with her grace, poise, and unique intellect.

We, the stewards of AboveTopSecret.com, will make sure her kindness and wisdom will live on for as long as there is energy flowing through the great network known as the World Wide Web.

PEACE...

mark...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Every person that dies without choice is an injustice.

To live so close to the singularity and miss it....

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Truely sad indeed! I came across her OOBE thread a while back since it is something I enjoy trying and hoped through her thread it would enlightened me in my journey to do what she did as she expressed herself with joy on that OP.

Her soul, mind and spirit will always be remembered here on ATS!

May you journey those dimensions you once invisioned without worrying to stop all the FUN YOU'VE HAD as you returned to your body!

God Bless You River Goddess!
edit on 23-3-2012 by TheEnlightenedOne because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Rest in peace, theRiverGoddess.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I just come back to ATS because i heard about this.

Deeply saddened by the news. Going to miss her a lot

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Death is nothing at all...
I have only slipped away to the next room...
I am I and you are you...
Whatever we were to each, that we are still.

Call me by my old familiar name,
Speak it to me in the same way you always used.
Put no difference into your tone,
Wear no false air of solemnity or sorrow.

Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together.
Play, smile, think of me, pray for me.
Let my name be ever the household word that it always was.
Let it be spoken without effect, without the ghost of a shadow on it.

Life means all that it ever meant.
It is the same as it ever was.
There is absolutely unbroken continuity.
What is this death but a negligible accident.

I am but waiting for you for an interval
Somewhere very near
Just around the corner.
All is well.

Henry Scott Holland 1847 -

I will definately be lighting a candle tomorrow.
edit on 24-3-2012 by serenecalamityz because: Bad spelling

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I am so sad to hear of her passing just today. What a treasure we found in her loyal friendship. She will be so missed. theRiverGoddess was one of the members I felt most pulled towards in the beginning, I trusted her and always felt like she was nonjudgmental and just as good as her avatar name. What a sad day indeed, the world is a little less bright now.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Heard about it and had to come to give my sincerest condolences to those close to her. IMO you gain immortality in the minds and memories of others. She has touched many.... and attained immortality.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Goodbye and have a smooth journey..... Very sad news.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I am so sad to hear of her passing just today. What a treasure we found in her loyal friendship. She will be so missed. theRiverGoddess was one of the members I felt most pulled towards in the beginning, I trusted her and always felt like she was nonjudgmental and just as good as her avatar name. What a sad day indeed, the world is a little less bright now.

I'd have to agree and admit wholeheartedly to each and every of your sentiments, mentions and missives, antar.

She was one of the first and earliest 'friends' I made when joining the site back in the day ... this, from someone who didn't 'do' discussion boards ... aside from referencing various tech-related forums and such from time to time.

To me,
She always seemed the sort who gave more of herself than she ever sought or expected from others in return. (?)

... a beautiful thing, imo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a side note:
It's nice to see her ATS 'family & friends', 5 pages in, paying their respects and condolences. I think it speaks greatly to her character, presence and overall being here on the boards. At the same time, it also says alot about the content and character of ATS members on the whole, imo.

The Beauty of the Community

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Don't know how I missed this thread. My deepest sympathy to her family and friends.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I miss you River Goddess, RIP. Visit any time.

edit on 4/15/2012 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I missed this until just now. She will be greatly missed, I hope she does stop by during her journey's beyond this existence.

You will be so missed theRiverGoddess.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
It is the festive season and looking back over the past year, I thought of The RiverGoddess and have missed her. Perhaps someone could do a tribute to the Members that are not with us anymore in this physical place, that have died this year?

I have had a candle going most of the day for all the loved ones that have passed on.

I had a message on my profile and checked it out, then thought about a lot of the friends on the list, great people and a lot of them, haven't been around for a while and I just hope, where ever they are, all is good.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Explanation: Miss you very much Goddess!

Touch the river ..

Touch the sky ...

Touch the ground ...

Start a fire ...

And seek your spirit!

Personal Disclousre: See you around,... TRG! Be well and watch over us ... we are floating downstream as we can.

Row row ... row your boat ... gently down the stream! ... Merrily ... merrily ... merrily ... life is but a dream!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
So sad.....
“Prayer is a great weapon,
~a rich treasure,
~a wealth that is never exhausted,
~an undisturbed refuge,
~a cause of tranquility,
~ the root of a multitude of blessings, and their source.” —St. John Chrysostom

RIP ....Greatly missed.....
My prayers to the family.......

ICXC NIKA

JAK

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I missed you today TRG.

I remembered when I was new here

and you teased me

mercilessly.

I smiled

but I missed you.

But it was nice

and I know you'll make me smile again.

Happy to be thinking of you. x

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Rest in peace, theRiverGoddess.

tRG will have a grand stand View of the WWIII drama about to unfold...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join