It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

theRiverGoddess has passed: former ATS Council Member / FSME

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I went and viewed her last posts and threads. She last posted February 15th. I never crossed paths with her here on ats. Wish I would have, and gave a compliment. May angels be ministering to her survivors.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
How Sad, I'm at a Lose for Words,,,I'll Burn Same Incense and Candles Tonight and Remember.
My The Spirits of Her Ancestors Help Her Through Her Journey.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
this is terrible news. I just cannot believe this.

I have logged in from work and am crying. I am shocked... she is such a lovely person. What a terrible loss.

I just can't believe it.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Now i finally see this

TRG Was a wonderful member and a great person all the way around and will be hugely missed by not only the members who knew her but everyone!!!!

You fly on better wings now RiverGoddess. May your energy merge with the wonders of the universe.

Silverado

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I didn't know her but I'm truly sorry for Her passing. It sounds like she was well liked

RIP RiverGoddess

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This is very sad news. Love, prayers, and much light sent out to her and her family.

We seem to be losing some really great people recently. I hope it makes those of us still here, really cherish our days to the fullest.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
TRG was one in a million....a kind soul. You will be missed RiverGoddess.

Does anyone know the circumstances surrounding her passing? Sad since she logged in 7 days ago.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I always enjoyed her posts here, and I'm sorry to hear she is gone. ATS has lost one of it's best.

ATS should establish some kind of memorial page for people who have made a signifigant contribution to the site on a regular basis like her. Putting together threads and writing posts isn't easy, it's time consuming and requires alot of research and debate, in some cases it requires courage and determination... we should honor that in some way I think.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Never Met Her, But The Vibe she gave off was warm, and intelligent. I have run into her stamp on ATS in many threads.

I'll say a little prayer for her tonight.

She is on the next great journey now, in the really really abovetopsecret.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Rest in peace, TheRiverGoddess

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Stopping in to pay my respect. May she rest in peace.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
My prayers, thoughts, and condolences go out to her friends and family. RIP

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Yes this is depressing, I did't know River that well but had spoken with her, and thought of her often because of some of her threads.
A while back, someone while I was asleep, smacked me on the chest real hard, and I could see them running away, laughing. When I first read this thread of her passing, this is what I thought of.

All the best to theRiverGoddess on her journey.

edit on 23-3-2012 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
It is truly a tragic day for the ATS community. She was a wonderful lady and a true free spirit. Kindness and fellowship synonyms for her moniker.

You will be dearly missed. Be free. Rest in peace.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Good for her. She is truely in a much better place. She has escaped this mad mad world in favor of eternal beauty and love. This place is a hell hole and I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I applaud anyone who escapes it and wish them well. I am quite envious to tell the truth.

It is we who mourn and not her, I assure you of that.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I... Just can't believe this... R.I.P. River. I've enjoyed the conversations we've had. And even though I was at a loss of words, they came to my heart and as I sit here crying, I hope you'll read this.
We're gonna miss you. Your insight and great nature was a pleasure to experience.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I comment about this in my post on page 2. She had trouble breathing Saturday night and her 18 yr old son Dash posted to her facebook friends that he was taking her to the hospital. On Sunday morning I saw the message she had died in the hospital and they did not know why. I cried all day. On Tuesday Dash posted that the Medical Examiner came back with Pulmonory Embolism.

We loved her so much.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I don't think we crossed in any threads, but her name is well known to me. A sad loss indeed.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

May God bless her soul

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This is very sad . I happened to be in the chat room, when the daughter of theRiverGoddess came into inform us.
A long standing member and great contributor to the site. RIP. Thoughts go out to her family and friends.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join