It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

76 year old woman raped by an 11 year old boy!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Idiots who sell drugs, are murders, rapists e.t.c. will listen to gangsta rap as it reflects their life style and they identify with it the most, they do not do these things because they listen to Gangsta Rap. Any art form ( if you want to call most commercial rap art that is
) that gets blamed for peoples behaviour really infuriates me.

[edit on 22-9-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thug69
The music that they make reflects back onto the audience but in a negative way for rap and has a negative effect on the younger kids listening to it. I see it everyday when I go to school IMO

I think your getting confused. Violence, drug use, etc. come about because of economic and social conditions that relate to the kid in their past. Music tells the story about these conditions. Every kid that listens to Rap is not bad; in fact I would say almost 100% of the time they turn that way because something is not right at home. They listen to this type of music because they feel they can identify with it the most (because they believe it tells "their story").

Also, why are you avioding the fact that Rock, Jazz, Blues, and all the other styles have been attributed to violence and drugs in the past? Maybe you just have a vendetta against Rap that you feel you need to get off your shoulders.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
children in this millenium (10-15 years old)know just as much about the world as a 25 year old did back in the 70s.and they know how to work any system(school,justice,crime).there has been a lax attitude towards dicipline in the last twenty years thats biting us in the ass and not leaving much behind.a lot of people on this site are worried about the new world order and secret societies taking over.look next door at the teen who wants to steal your car and rape your daughter and wife and will get away with it because they know how to play the intellect of all the so called experts who will dredge up all the (traumatizing)aspects of the youths earlier life.its the wild west all over again and there is not a !@#king thing we can do about it, there is no one we can blame because there is no consperacy.the human race has gone soft,plain and simple.kids know right from wrong,they just dont care because nobody can stop them and they know it!! thats your new world order.the lord of the flies will reign supreme in about ten years at this rate .

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
www.usafricaonline.com...

Please be aware...

"In early November, a nine-month-old girl was raped by up to six men.
Three days before, a three-year-old was raped, allegedly by her
grandfather. In the same week, a 14-month-old was assaulted by her
uncles. Later that month, an eight-month-old baby was kidnapped from
her sleeping parents, raped and abandoned by the roadside in Cape
Town."

Reading some of these posts I begin to wonder what sheltered lives
many of you must live, to be shocked by an 11 year old assaulting an
old woman, when atrocities like those mentioned are happening every
day in some parts of the world.

[edit on 22-9-2004 by mockan]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
You make excellent points Jazzerman and John Nada and are bringing me closer to the "outlet" side of my personal view that it is "both".

I can't help but feel that there is some percentage of reinforcing feedback mechanism at play in all cultural development.

Anyways, the music teenagers listen to plays a minor role if it plays one at all.

There have always been many other problems leading to societal changes from the degradation of the "leave it to beaver" society to the sell out of the counterculture, to what we have today.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I can't believe the parent harping about the police. That is horrible! Her griping about the police just proves that the woman should NEVER been allowed to breed in the first place...

And the CHILD! WTH? I may have been overly-sheltered, but at age 11 I still considered members of the opposite sex ICKY. LOL!

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeeze louise
To They see all
why waste your time on an "oldie"

I am speechless

thank you...

my P.O. box is now open, when will i be receiving my award???

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Dear Jesus that is just sick a disgraceful. I felt my lunch rise when I read that
. How can someone be so vile to rape an elderly woman? Truly nuts.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
when I was 11 years old, sex was not really something that I was appealed to.. more to playing football and school.

What would make an 11 year old want sex let alon have sex with someone nearly the age of 80 years...

I am 25 years old and the Idea of intercourse with someone of that age would make me physically sick...

what was going through the mind of that child... he had the cash he robbed her for, why wouold he want anything else...??

i tell you what though, if that was my granny and some local boy did that to her, I guarantee you ,I would mutilate that boy beyond recognition regardless of his age.. I wouldn't stop until he was not able to live his life without daily medical ade..

what a sick freak.. let alone the guys who watched...

what a bunch of sick @55-h0l3s!!!!!

chemical castration is the only resolution for sex offenders....

[edit on 23/9/04 by Klepto]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Can an eleven year-old boy even ejaculate? If not, where did he get the idea, I mean, at eleven, I don't think I even knew about sex, much less condoms. Maybe him and his 13-year old brother were watching some very adult movies too get such ideas. Maybe I'm just old an naive.

Are you kidding...Cable brings everything right into the home if parents don't monitor....not to mention what's on regular TV these days, magazines, etc......
EDITED to add that regardless of TV, movies or what....these things are usually traced back to the parent's lack of discipline and proper parenting.[edit on 9/23/2004 by LadyV]

[edit on 9/23/2004 by LadyV]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join