It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

76 year old woman raped by an 11 year old boy!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin (AP) -- An 11-year-old boy was charged Wednesday with sexually assaulting a 76-year-old neighborhood woman in her home as three of his friends stood watch.

www.cnn.com...

The woman, who lived alone, told police she was taking a sponge bath in the kitchen Friday when the 11-year-old walked in, demanded money and then ordered her to take off her clothes and go into the bedroom, according to court papers.

According to the story four boys were charged with various crimes. One of the mothers of an 11 year old said the police abused the boys to obtain confessions. She should have been watching a little closer to see what her kid was doing, Abusing little old ladies is not normal behavior for kids that age!

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeeze louise
Abusing little old ladies is not normal behavior for kids that age!

Actually I've seen so many reports like this over the past year or two that it's truly not shocking anymore, absolutely disgraceful.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Oh my God...I'm literally speachless. Great news find, but I have no words to describe how I'm feeling. The only words would be "angry, confused, etc."

For one of the first times on this site...I'm speachless!

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
That is incredibly sick and disturbing. It is strange on so many levels ... I'm pretty shocked that he put on a condom and also I'm surprised that the woman had not already reported these boys to the police if they had been terrorizing her in the days leading up to the attempted rape.

Jemison

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Can an eleven year-old boy even ejaculate? If not, where did he get the idea, I mean, at eleven, I don't think I even knew about sex, much less condoms. Maybe him and his 13-year old brother were watching some very adult movies too get such ideas. Maybe I'm just old an naive.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
It figures the parent of one of the kids would attack police before saying anything about her idiot son's behaviour. This is sickening, too bad the parents can't be charged as well.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I hope that these kids are tracked in some fashion. I'm guessing they'll make the news again. Truely sick.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Maybe I'm just old an naive.

No...I'm only 23, and at 11 years old I don't think I knew what sex was either (or even cared). It really does baffle the mind to try and think where they would have learned such behavior.

Now...with that being said...I wonder what these kids economic background was, their social influence, etc. Factors such as these are a good way to determine how a child will behave (aside from mental problems). With this case I often wonder if maybe the kid has grown up poor, had to raise himself (ie no stable parental figure/figures), was possibly abused, etc. It would be interesting to hear where this happened as well; a metropolitan area, rural area, suburbs, etc.

This story is so sad in so many ways!

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I blame it on the gangster influence that the music has on the kids. They are growing up thinking that it is cool to do/sell drugs and commit crimes and stuff. It really is a shame when you think about it

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I have 2 boys one is 10 the other is 12 and it is night and day between them, the 10 year old has no interest in girls, but my 12 year olds hormones are starting to kick into high gear! Although they both know what sex is only one of them is interested I have no idea if he is capable of ejaculation and frankly I am not sure I want to know!

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
pathetic...

idiots...

did they even pass puberty yet???

[edit on 22-9-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman
Now...with that being said...I wonder what these kids economic background was, their social influence, etc. Factors such as these are a good way to determine how a child will behave (aside from mental problems). With this case I often wonder if maybe the kid has grown up poor, had to raise himself (ie no stable parental figure/figures), was possibly abused, etc. It would be interesting to hear where this happened as well; a metropolitan area, rural area, suburbs, etc.

That's the kind of things that came to my mind after the mild surprise wore off.

This does not shock me.

There have been several "swarmings" by teenage gangs in Montreal recently. You're in a shopping mall or on a busy street and it looks like a normal hang-out type of scene, one of the boys "bumps you" and if you react or stop and make a scene, they come at you from all directions and just like "rolling a drunk" in movies, steal everything you have on you and if you're lucky they don't beat the crap out of you in the process. It's happened at least twice in suburbs surrounding the island of Montreal lately.

I blame lack of parenting and a media infused consumerist society where life lessons are learned in the urban and suburban jungles.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
To They see all
why waste your time on an "oldie"

I am speechless

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thug69
I blame it on the gangster influence that the music has on the kids. They are growing up thinking that it is cool to do/sell drugs and commit crimes and stuff. It really is a shame when you think about it

I hope this is meant to be a joke. Right? You cannot seriously believe that it may have influenced kids to go and do this. Right?

Speaking as a musician, music is quite lovely and can put people into different states of mind, but this...I think that would be stretching it a little. Did a bunch of people go and kill police just because Clapton said "I shot the sheriff"?...or take drugs because many Jazz artists or Jimi Hendix made references to it in their songs? No...

Music may be powerful, but only the truely psychotic would commit such acts because "the music told them to". People make music; music does not make people! If these children or anyone else did what they did because of music, then they were truely mentally disturbed in the first place, and placing the blame on music is simply an arbitrary argument. Just as obese people placing the blame on eating McDonald's, its very illogical...its either their own fault, or how they were raised!

[edit on 22-9-2004 by Jazzerman]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman

Originally posted by Thug69

I hope this is meant to be a joke. Right? You cannot seriously believe that it may have influenced kids to go and do this. Right?

Have you ever been to a hip-hop concert?

Listened to the music or read the lyrics?

Some is extremely violent and full of rage... an outlet or an influence? Both?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools...an outlet or an influence? Both?

Outlet.

Wow, that was the easiest question I have ever answered.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
But jazzerman have you heard any of that hardcore rap music they listen to? Everykid in my school either does drugs or sells drugs and goes around yelling obscene rap lyrics I am pretty sure It wasent like this in the 70s no the kids then were civilized and never beat up teachers

[edit on 22-9-2004 by Thug69]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
11 year old gangsters??? I think a swift punch to the head for each of them is in place. Seriously, can 10 11 year olds take down a 280 lb, 6" 1', large frame guy, like me? These are the times where I wish I was in someone elses place for a few minutes, just so I could knock some sense in to those little punks.

Unless of course they all had knives, then I would get one kid and play a nice short game of bowling. I don't know... 11 year olds commiting crimes... that's odd.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Have I heard hardcore rap or been to rap concerts? What does that even matter in the slightest? No, I have not been to a concert because I don't necessarily prefer that style of music. Have I ever heard it? Who hasn't?

Funny how all of Jazz, Blues, Rock, Pop, Rap, Heavy Metal, etc....(the list goes on) have been blamed for violent behavior, drug use, etc. Yet people never really seem to get the message. They don't focus on why the parents or people around the kids should be at fault, but try and place the blame on an easy scapegoat, which usually happens to be music. Music is reflected by the life and times of the people who create it, and different forms of music are born from this. Music does not make people...people make music!!!

Music history teaches us that music is a reflection of the time in which it was created. If music is violent, or loving, it shows how people are acting and thinking during a certain time period. Music does not create violence, it simply tells a story of what times we are living in and the morality of the people.

...Just as some pro-gun people would argue "Guns don't kill people, people do", I would say "Violent music does not kill people, people do."

[edit on 22-9-2004 by Jazzerman]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Music is refelcted by the life and times of the people who create it,

That is what I am saying that these little gangster kids idolize them for selling drugs and just being a "gangster" and thats what they want to be like The music that they make reflects back onto the audience but in a negative way for rap and has a negative effect on the younger kids listening to it. I see it everyday when I go to school IMO

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join