It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If someone has a great UFO photo, why should or should not this pic be shared?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

edit on 22-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: sorted

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Retry. Then I am stepping away for a minute if doesn't work.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

edit on 22-3-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
can you zoom on the photo now?? I don't know, let me know after you study really well there.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MoEskiMo

I can only see two things......on the right.

Zooming in on photoshop pixilates the image...inverting only reveals 2 things....which could be anything from birds, to balloons.

zzzz

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

there are more, two are higher, further, and in the center. Why come here to debunk me. I think they said to stop doing that here in this forumn. I went through a lot of self doubt of putting this out, then trouble to put it one. Please be polite to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I am being extremely polite given the image you posted

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

and there is one more located a bit more to the left of the center two.
I beleive I can delete quicker than I put it up. Just saying.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well don't worry, you cought something

It's better to view in the link.
imageshack.us...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Doesnt matter if you delete, to view in photoshop you have to download the image....just sayin

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

It ain't yours, just saying. I do not appreciate your passive agressive threats/or words, again I am just saying!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoEskiMo

and there is one more located a bit more to the left of the center two.
I beleive I can delete quicker than I put it up. Just saying.

I see them in image shack - Can you describe their movement or were you not aware of them till you saw the photo?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

lol.......ok calm down...its 100% aliens...you are right. How could it possibly anything else given the detail and clarity of the picture....damn

see.....2.....

edit on 22-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I never noticed them till I was cropping the photo to have the side to side of the jet.
I knew I should not have been coerced into posting this pic. I knew that someone like iloveaconspiracy would try to shame me, and whatever else, harrass me even by stating you now have my photo. Gee, the whole thread started with how to protect my photo.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

who said aliens?? Really? I said UFO's, do you know what that acronym means??
Really Please find another thread that interst you.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I never noticed them till I was cropping the photo to have the side to side of the jet.
I knew I should not have been coerced into posting this pic. I knew that someone like iloveaconspiracy would try to shame me, and whatever else, harrass me even by stating you now have my photo. Gee, the whole thread started with how to protect my photo.

I can't really say what they are...or are not for that matter...but my first instinct leads me to think they look like planets or stars...interesting none the less!

I am really afraid to say it is going to be almost impossible to identify whether of not they are anything of significance or not!

Either way...thank you for posting your picture...some of us do appreciate it!

edit on 22-3-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Lol im not harassing you or shaming you, im giving you the TRUTH.

It could be ANYTHING....to assume you have photographed alien spaceships is just ignorant. UFO generally means aliens in my book. Google images of UFO and you will see what i mean.

I doubt you posted this in the hope someone would identify them as balloons??

The photo will end up in the same place all the others do...my recycle bin. I told you on the first page i have no intention of using your photo for anything else other than analysis....like i could make money from this anyway lol

You wanted to know what they are....no one can tell you, all they can do is guess. My guess it either birds, or balloons. Birds at height give the appearance of being circular in photos like this...because the sensors pick up the light and lose the definition of the object.

If you think my posts are harassing or abusive, click the alert button under my name....

edit on 22-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

there are more, two are higher, further, and in the center. Why come here to debunk me. I think they said to stop doing that here in this forumn. I went through a lot of self doubt of putting this out, then trouble to put it one. Please be polite to me.

No there is not. I just blew up the image and made it an all white background. The only objects, are those 2 white orbs. That's it. Nothing else but the plane and those white objects orbs.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I never believed in UFOs until I saw 2 together - My friend pointed them out faint orbs in the upper atmosphere - they were not commercial aircraft - they were skimming the upper atmosphere at phenomenal speed.
I dont care if no one believes me in fact I never mention it normally - I have no idea what they were - Secret Military or something other

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I would post the image showing it, but I don't want you to sue me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join