It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earths magnetic pole reversal is happening NOW!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Can somebody feel differently based on the magnetic poles and where the person is located on earth?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well, I guess it's time to send out the S.O.S. signals....hopefully a caring alien species picks it up.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bmg1001

Haha there gonna take earth over for themselves

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Glad nibiru is not the cause. It's behind the sun though remember?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I did not read through all the pages of this thread but after doing a quick skim of a few of the pages I did not see anyone mention the 40 degree flip point.

The theory goes something like this: If you take a gyroscope and give it a gentle nudge it will move slowly in that direction, until its axis reaches 40 degrees of tilt. Once it reaches 40 degrees it accelerates dramatically until there is a pole reversal.

Those who follow this topic are probably aware of the (brittish?) guy's home cooked theory I'm referring to, if you really wanna call it a theory.

I see some problems right away with it, the most obvious is that gravity is the force acting on the gyroscope cause it to shift. As far as the earth is concerned the same basic physics will not apply, you really have to take the moon, sun, and electromagnetic energy into account to have any chance at all at accuracy.

I for one, am of the opinion that the destabilization period will probably happen quickly once it really begins and the effect will be pretty immediate, it will probably take several hundred years for it to settle back down to an organized reversed structure. I base this on absolutely nothing, just a guess.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vind21

The theory goes something like this: If you take a gyroscope and give it a gentle nudge it will move slowly in that direction, until its axis reaches 40 degrees of tilt. Once it reaches 40 degrees it accelerates dramatically until there is a pole reversal.

Why would a gyroscope care about the magnetic poles?
You could test this theory very quickly. Just use a non metal one next to a metal one.

This is just another in a long line of failed predictions.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join