It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Agency Rules Pepsi's Use of Aborted Fetal Cells in Soft Drinks Constitutes 'Ordinary Busines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

So basically if you consume pepsi products you are pro choice.

I find this disturbing to say the least..

I personally dont drink soda because I dont like the carbonation, poisonous aspertame, or high sugar content.

The issue began in 2011 when the non-profit group Children of God for Life (CGL) first broke the news about Pepsi's alliance with Senomyx, which led to massive outcry and a worldwide boycott of Pepsi products. At that time, it was revealed that Pepsi had many other options at its disposal to produce flavor chemicals, which is what its competitors do, but had instead chosen to continue using aborted fetal cells -- or as Senomyx deceptively puts it, "isolated human taste receptors"
check out the article here.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Patchman

Someone explain to me how using aborted fetal cells in soft drinks will somehow enhance flavour. please.I need to know.It seem's like each day I wake up there is some new form of news that is so over the top it's almost laughable.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Pepsi does use these cells, but they are NOT in the soft drinks..

To be clear, the aborted fetal tissue used to make Pepsi's flavor chemicals does not end up in the final product sold to customers, according to reports -- it is used, instead, to evaluate how actual human taste receptors respond to these chemical flavorings.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well what are they in ?

link   

Originally posted by Morpheas

To be clear, the aborted fetal tissue used to make Pepsi's flavor chemicals does not end up in the final product sold to customers, according to reports -- it is used, instead, to evaluate how actual human taste receptors respond to these chemical flavorings.

Oh, well, that's *much* less disgusting and ghoulish....

link   

Oh, well, that's *much* less disgusting and ghoulish....

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I am done with Pepsi because of their lack of empathy for their customers, and I am done with Coke because of the same reason.
Nice cold glass of fresh made lemonade smoothie for me.
never again Pepsi or Coke [Coke for discrimination]

Dh

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Morpheas

I mean that makes it better, kinda. At least I'm not consuming the cells. I don't care what your view on abortion is, this is disturbing.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

They are not aborted fetal cells! This has been discussed a number of times already. They use a cell culture line based on a fetus from the early 1970s. You might've heard of another cell line called HeLa, derived from a woman in the 1950s that's been used to test any number of products, including the polio vaccine.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf

They are not aborted fetal cells! This has been discussed a number of times already. They use a cell culture line based on a fetus from the early 1970s. You might've heard of another cell line called HeLa, derived from a woman in the 1950s that's been used to test any number of products, including the polio vaccine.

So they aren't aborted fetal cells and they aren't in the soft drinks.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Wait a minute... Pepsi uses aborted fetus cells in their soft drinks? Really? Wtf, why? Oh that's so gross. I'm done with Pepsi products. How does a company that makes soft drinks find their way to using aborted fetus cells?

WHY PEPSI?! WHY?!

Who else uses aborted fetus cells?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I will not accept the word of a company that uses aborted babies.
Karl Denninger referred to Obama as an unmasked Satan and I have no doubt.

Damn, we will be eating these before you know it since the Prez gives it thumbs up.

Hell, he just earned my "Most Likely to Be The Anti-Christ" award. What? Obama makes himself the head of the FDA??? Sickest thing this government has ever ruled.
edit on 3/22/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Swills, no. Pepsi does not put these aborted fetus cells in their soft drinks. This is another example of people pushing sensationalized garbage to be shocking, or create an uproar. I think if Pepsi can find whoever started this rumor, they will sue them, as well they should. It 's absolutely preposterous.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

How evil is that using murdered children in food products , this world is well beyond hope and to think we call ourselves civilized .

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Oh come on, might as well drink/eat babies, because we are eating humans already in the form of "Pink Slime" that you find in processed meats. Again, another topic that keeps pointing to what I have been trying to relay. We are being fattened up by additives and sweeteners, molded by the hormones and lifestyles to become cattle. Xenongod

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Please off to the HOAX file!!!

But for some reason I keep hearing Alice Cooper singing!!

"Dead Babies can't take care of themselves"

I feel much better about it now
edit on 22-3-2012 by mikellmikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This in no hoax:

SEC Rules for PepsiCo’s Use of Aborted Fetal Cells

www.thenewamerican.com...

Obama's making the devil look good.

[

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

They use the cells to test for neurological responses in certain cells while testing new ingredients in flavor. They can use these cells to then develop new formulas...

People, stop being retarded. They are not putting aborted human cells in your soft drink.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

When it's put that way it actually makes sense. Doesn't it?

I really wish people would stop paying attention to Alex Jones. The way in which he sensationalizes puts Fox News, MSNBC, and CNN combined to shame. People here are so good at reading a title, and nothing else before they flip out.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
reply to post by Swills

Swills, no. Pepsi does not put these aborted fetus cells in their soft drinks. This is another example of people pushing sensationalized garbage to be shocking, or create an uproar. I think if Pepsi can find whoever started this rumor, they will sue them, as well they should. It 's absolutely preposterous.

Are you 100% on that? I don't think you are. I think you're just assuming Pepsi doesn't but aren't 100%. Heres some snippets from the article. Did you read it?

PepsiCo to continue utilizing the services of a company that produces flavor chemicals for the beverage giant using aborted human fetal tissue.

The issue began in 2011 when the non-profit group Children of God for Life (CGL) first broke the news about Pepsi's alliance with Senomyx, which led to massive outcry and a worldwide boycott of Pepsi products.

A few months later, Pepsi' shareholders filed a resolution petitioning the company to "adopt a corporate policy that recognizes human rights and employs ethical standards which do not involve using the remains of aborted human beings in both private and collaborative research and development agreements.

Back in January, Oklahoma Senator Ralph Shortey proposed legislation to ban the production of aborted fetal cell-derived flavor chemicals in his home state. If passed, S.B. 1418 would also reportedly ban the sale of any products that contain flavor chemicals derived from human fetal tissue, which includes Pepsi products as well as products produced by Kraft and Nestle

You can also Wikipedia the company in question, Senomyx, it's there as well.

edit on 22-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join