It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD: Iranians Conducting Surveillance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

WASHINGTON – Iranians with ties to the Tehran government have been caught videotaping and snapping photos of New York City landmarks several times over the past decade, a top city police official testified Wednesday, as he warned the city could be the "ideal target" for Iran if tensions escalate.

Read more: nation.foxnews.com...

Video:
ca.news.yahoo.com...

This also my tie into my other thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Does the Iranian military not know how to use Google Earth?

In May 2005, Silber said, tips led the NYPD to six people on a sightseeing cruise who were taking pictures and movies of city landmarks like the Brooklyn Bridge.

In September 2008, police interviewed three people taking pictures of railroad tracks. And in September 2010, federal air marshals saw four people taking pictures and videos at a New York heliport.

Sounds like your average Canadian tourist in the U.S, to me... They are popular landmarks and engineering at it's finest, who WOULDN'T want to videotape this?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This is bogus stupid propaganda. Iran has no shame in saying it'll go H.A.M on the US and Israel, but they want us to believe they sent average joe's over here to spy landmarks?

RIIIGHT cuz in a major war, Iran's target will be the damn statue of liberty...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Iranians caught drowning puppies.

Lets bomb them.

They pulling out all the stops...they want this war...and I doubt that they will be denied.

Peace

join