It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncovering Vatican Crimes Vatileaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Documents leaked to the Italian press over the last few weeks have shed light on dark power struggles between senior cardinals, alleged corruption and nepotism in the running of the Vatican administration, and a mysterious prediction that the 84-year-old pontiff would die within a year, possibly as a result of an assassination attempt.

Vatileaks is shocking the world by revealing a series of crimes including paedophilia, money laundering, abuse, power struggle, killings, conspiracy to conceal crimes, and corruption.

Vatican Sex Crimes
The Economist Report
US list the Vatican as money laundering

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Their crimes, like other 'great' long term institutions would be considerable I should imagine and most shocking if we were shared with.
What I would like to see, is access to their library and all things held back from the public.
The treasures of lost knowledge, now there's something.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I too am interested in knowing about the treasure and lost knowledge... I Bet there's hidden rooms with some Mayan stuff just collecting dust...

If there is an attempt I bet it's staged so he can hide away in the Denver airport...
Maybe it'll be a false flag of Muslim vs christian...

Let the leaks leak,
edit on 22-3-2012 by Afraidnomore because: Ipad likes to make my words into other words.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The secrets that lay behind the walls of that city....

I mean, think about it, it's the oldest, longest standing entity that has existed, at least in modern times. I do not think anyone could even fathom the amount lost history that exists within those archives. It's really not even just there, the Vatican holds collections and archives all over the world that are wholly secret and are only available to a privileged few. If the Catholic church were to ever release and divulge what is locked up in its vaults it would surely change reality as we know it; to the point where many, if not most, of the population could not accept it.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Resonant

That's why it's kept secret because most people simply cannot handle the truth...

What the Church conceals about its Gospels We should recall that some 1600 years ago, St. Jerome (d. 420) frankly stated that there are Gospel 'passages which are in themselves false, absurd, and incredible' (Jerome; A Summary of his Three Writings, Professor Isaac Muir, 1889). He commented upon 'blundering alterations of self-assured and extravagant supporters' (ibid), saying that the Bible was purposely written for gullible, mentally-deficient people. He called them 'asses with two legs' (Letter 27:1, Jerome), and reading 'verses to the vulgar multitude' (the 'canaille') is why Jerome called his manuscript, Versio Vulgar, or 'verses for the vulgar' (called the 'Vulgate' today; See, 'CHRIST ON TRIAL', Tony Bushby, Vatileaks Publishing, Australia, 2012). To support Jerome's opinion, there are 10,000 more words in today's versions of the Gospels of Luke (6:45 to 8:26, and 9:51-18:14) than what there are in the world's oldest edition of the Gospel of Luke. Likewise, there are approximately 8500 less words in the oldest versions of the Gospel of John than what there are in today's versions of that Gospel. What old Gospels DON'T say Church apologists overlook the fact that the Gospel of Mark in the Codex Sinaiticus makes no reference to Mary, a virgin birth, or the now-called 51 Old Testament 'messianic prophecies'. Words describing Jesus Christ as 'the son of God' do not appear in the opening narratives that Gospel as they do in today's versions of the Gospel of Mark, and the modern-day family tree tracing a 'messianic bloodline' back to King David is non-existent in the oldest Bible. Conflicting versions of events surrounding the 'raising of Lazarus' are found when comparing old Bibles with new Bibles, and a most extraordinary omission in the oldest Gospel of Mark is the non-existence of a resurrection description of Jesus Christ and his subsequent ascension into heaven, a dogma that later became the central doctrine of the Christian faith. The resurrection narratives that appear in today's Gospel of Mark are fictitious later additions.

Vatileaks

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 24/3/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I just want to make it perfectly clear to anybody who stumbles across this website - there numbers are sensationalized, they are STRONGLY biased against Christianity, and not just Catholicism, as a whole, and this vatileaks website has a quite obvious anti-Christ agenda.

Before jumping to conclusions and believing propaganda BS about how Christ wasn't resurrected, etc etc, I suggest you delve into there sensational claims and visit the texts of the Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus yourself and draw your own conslusions, and don't let a biased Atheist website determine the credibility of the ultimate authority for you.

Just wanted to get this out there.

Ask yourself this - Do you truly think all the Christian Scholars who have studied both of these texts in depths and devoted entire academic careers to studying them, and still kept their faith and believe wholeheartedly in the Christ, were they incredibly dull and gullible people? Or, are these claims that this website making just sensationalized nonsense, making false claims that lack any substance?

Think about it....
edit on 3/23/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
There is another thread with more information about these exposures, in case anyone wants to have a peek.
It's over in OT Religion, but we're having a lively time discussing it.
Vatican exposures: Catholic ATS members? What say you?

Yours is welcome, though, we need further ammo to expose this den of beasts here in the Conspiracy side of things....I won't ask that it be muted just because my thread is older...the more who read about it, the better. Hell, I thought of posting it here, too, but figured I'd be slapped for "spamming."

Thanks, though, for bringing it up on this side. S/F

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

don't let a biased Atheist website determine the credibility of the ultimate authority for you.

Dude, you know good and well that this information is available from the CATHOLIC NEWS SERVICE. It's not biased. It's been press released by the Vatican News Service as well.

For more links, folks, check out the other thread. I've posted links to several Catholic sites that admit it openly.

www.catholicnews.com...

Vatican announces investigations into document leaks

By Cindy Wooden
Catholic News Service

VATICAN CITY (CNS) -- Pope Benedict XVI has established a commission to investigate a series of leaks of letters exchanged among Vatican officials and between the officials and the pope himself.

Archbishop Angelo Becciu, Vatican substitute secretary of state, said March 16 that the papal commission would try "to shed light on the whole affair," while a Vatican tribunal would look into taking legal action against those who gave the documents to reporters, and the Vatican Secretariat of State would carry out an administrative review of every Vatican office.

While some of the leaked letters are gossipy, others include allegations of serious financial misconduct.

Despite past shortcomings, Irish church is fighting abuse, Vatican says www.catholicnews.com...

The investigators found that Irish bishops need to update their child protection guidelines, establish "more consistent admission criteria" for seminarians, and formulate policies on how best to deal with clergy and religious accused of abuse.

In a summary of findings from the probe, formally known as an apostolic visitation, the investigators also warned of a "fairly widespread" tendency among priests, religious and laity to hold unspecified unorthodox views.

mmm-kayyyy?

And here's what the Vatican Insider says:
Pope to axe Irish bishops accused of sex abuse against minors for the post, click hiere

The enquiry of Vatican representatives on the abuses perpetrated by the clergy has come to an end. The verdict: “Inadequate and unable to contain the number of cases of paedophilia”
GIACOMO GALEAZZI
VATICAN CITY
The Vatican is clamping down on Irish bishops. Rather than a real investigation, the enquiry carried out by the Vatican was more an explanation of the reason why Benedict XVI is about to cut ecclesiastical hierarchies down to zero. “Controls were omitted, bishops and religious superiors were inadequate and incapable of monitoring and containing the spread of extremely serious cases of paedophilia in the clergy. The culprits went unpunished and the victims were treated with indifference.” At the end of the apostolic visit to Ireland, the Holy See prepares a damning report on the Irish crisis concerning paedophile priests.

The island will be struck by a complete change of tactics. New cases will be reported immediately and the Pope will personally intervene to change “the current configuration of the dioceses in order to make diocesan structures better suited to deal with the current mission.” It is time now for all the bishops that covered up the truth regarding paedophile priests (7 have already resigned) to take their leave and the cooperation between dioceses will see a smaller number of better quality priests. The Holy See “feels embarrassed and betrayed by the sinful and criminal acts at the root of this crisis.”

This plague started in 2005 with government committees documenting thousands of child abuse cases at the hands of hundreds of priests starting from the thirties and stretching through the following decades (the last reported case dates back to more or less ten years ago)

Catholic enough sources for ya there? Hmm?

Fail, Iason32.
edit on 23-3-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Wildtimes, nobody has failed here except this Anti-Christ website and anyone deceived by the father of all lies.

I'm not going to get into it, just go on ahead. Keep on thinking Christ is a myth, and keep on going around bashing Christians and trying to destroy peoples faith.

When you cease to exist, you'll no longer have any influence on anything done under the sun...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I checked out this site last night. They have an introductory sort of main page and then on the right hand column they have a series of articles that 'reveal' information about either Christianity or the Catholic Church. I read about 5 of them.

I started to notice a pattern. They either didn't offer sourcing or they said that the source would be in a forthcoming book. That was a bit troubling.

They also have a forum and I thought that they might go into a bit more depth there. It was a bit scarce and most of the posts were by Tony Bushby. I don't know if he is the owner of the site or not (that's a VERY important point), but if he is, I would take anything he says with a gigantic grain of salt.

Here is some interesting reading on Tony Bushby:

www.tektonics.org...

Eric

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Thanks dude, bottom line is to expose the hidden secrets and the wrong doing of these people that call themselves holy.

"How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us and our predecessors."
-Pope Leo X (1513-1521)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Keep on thinking Christ is a myth, and keep on going around bashing Christians and trying to destroy peoples faith.

Wow.
I never said HE IS A MYTH.
I believe he LIVED, and I believe in what he TAUGHT.
I'm not destroying your faith...I just get what he was talking about, in my own personal way, INSIDE.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

When you cease to exist, you'll no longer have any influence on anything done under the sun...

News flash. I will never "cease to exist." Neither will you, but you can't see that yet. Trudge on then. Enjoy your journey. Mine has been a real eye-opener.

EDIT: Oh, and, yes, I will.
I raised two great kids, gave 10 years of my life to helping people as a counselor, AND HAVE ALSO been an educator, a parenting coach, a friend, an artist, a performer, a prolific writer (yep, really!), a recorded musician, a teacher of all kinds of things from horsemanship to sewing, cooking, cultural studies, etc.

You done? Leave me be. You don't know me and I'm tired of you devaluing me. I don't want or need your validation.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread

"How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us and our predecessors."
-Pope Leo X (1513-1521)

Hi,

Just a quick note to mention that this quote is not actually from Pope Leo, it's from Anglican priest, satirist and playwright John Bale.

Eric

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hey,

I went back to the site and checked out the 'about' page. It turns out that Tony Bushby is the owner.

I HIGHLY suggest that you make sure that everything that you read from him is sourced. When you do, actually check those sources. He's way out there and has a tendency to make things up and not provide links or sources.

Eric

new topics

top topics

join