It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Official" Star Trek thread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Very nice work,i think it worth the time.
You look great

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Haha, thanks!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Looks workable enough!

Unfortunately there are probably a lot of youngsters who dont know what a Klingon is. It has been a while since we've had another Star Trek series, or a new movie.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidchin
reply to post by ottobot

Looks workable enough!

Unfortunately there are probably a lot of youngsters who dont know what a Klingon is. It has been a while since we've had another Star Trek series, or a new movie.

New movie:May 17th 2013
new series:They were talking about planning a new series a while ago,but i haven't read anything new or any development on the project.
www.denofgeek.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Loved the Tribbles and the green stripper lady.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Just thought I would add some of my Star Trek themed memes to this wonderfully awesome thread!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Welcome my friend and thanks for the awesome pictures

Add as many videos,pics or anything else you like.

BTW i love your avatar.Dr Who and Stargate are two of my favourite shows.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Loved the Tribbles and the green stripper lady.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

tried to download Star trek online but it keeps coming up problem caused windows to close, i can play battlefield on this computer so whats wrong anybody having the same problem?
thanks

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by delboy2424

I didn't have the problem when i downloaded the game,but lately there are some really nasty bugs in the game.

Check this
support.perfectworld.com...

and if that doesn't help you,contact the customer support
support.perfectworld.com...

Hope i helped and i'll see you soon in the game

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

thanks got it working.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The first teaser poster from the new film

And the official storyline:

When the crew of the Enterprise is called back home, they find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization has detonated the fleet and everything it stands for, leaving our world in a state of crisis. With a personal score to settle, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction. As our heroes are propelled into an epic chess game of life and death, love will be challenged, friendships will be torn apart, and sacrifices must be made for the only family Kirk has left: his crew.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I can not wait for this movie! Looks absolutely amazing!

Looks like it's going to be one heck of a ride.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

I feel the same way.I've watched the trailer more times that i would like to admit

It will be awesome and Cumberbatch as the villain...is just amazing.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I just read this and i wanted to share it with all of you.

Dying Fan Gets Private Screening of 'Star Trek Into Darkness'

Right from the first episode of Gene Roddenberry's 1966 TV series, the "Star Trek" franchise has been devoted to the idea of hope for a better future through faith in humanity. And according to Cinema Blend, J.J. Abrams has taken that message seriously, as the director of the rebooted franchise has granted one fan his dying wish: To see highly anticipated sequel "Star Trek Into Darkness."

Faith rewarded.

As pretty much any "Star Trek" fan can tell you, "Star Trek Into Darkness" is the hotly anticipated sequel to Abrams' 2009 "Star Trek" relaunch; originally scheduled to hit theaters last summer, "Star Trek Into Darkness" had to be pushed back to this May 17 due to production delays.

For most fans, of course, the delay has been just a minor irritant. But for one fan named Dan, it was something more, as Dan has been diagnosed with a non-treatable form of cancer. On Christmas Day, his friends and family took to the internet, posting his story on Reddit, with one plea: Help get Dan an advance screening of "Star Trek Into Darkness."

And for director J.J. Abrams, that was one request he couldn't deny.

"It was truly amazing that a filmmaker so secretive as J.J. Abrams was kind enough to show this to us," Dan's wife posted a few days ago. "It is also so wonderful for his friends & his family to finally hear some good news from us, they know how important film is to Daniel & could not think of a better way to please him. So this gesture really has brought a lot of smiles all around.

"It was a wonderful thing to see with Daniel and a wonderful thing to see Daniel enjoy - Making someone as ill as he is smile for any length of time really makes a difference. (At this point making me smile is good too)," she continued. "This is also so poignant as JJ Abrams took so much care in the first 'Star Trek' movie to at least TRY to get everything 'right' for the fans and we were so touched when he was concerned that we wouldn't 100% enjoy the screening as it's still being worked on....... Be assured we enjoyed it 110%! "We are so grateful thank you, thank you, thank you...."

A great story to start the new year.

www.nextmovie.com...

That is so sweet of him.I have nothing more to say.Bravo JJ you are a real trekker.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
OK reviving the thread just to post this video

Shatner is awesome.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

edit on 29-4-2013 by Phantom traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Would this picture brand me a trekkie?

edit on 25/10/13 by D.Wolf because: Caught in a temporal paradox?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join