It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Nightline Falsely Reports Zimmerman "a white man" who shot a black man

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
divide and conquer
it is a tactic employed by hitler before ww2

now a tactic by leftists
before ww3/marshal law?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
with a name like zimmerMAN, i am sure this scumbag will walk.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Funny in all the stories that I have read they specifically said hispanic decent Zimmerman. They are quick to point out he's not white.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Just wondering what everyone thinks 'white' is. Last time I checked, hispanic is a term that denotes a cultural identity, not race. Hispanics come in different colers, some are black, some are blonde haired and blue eyed. Many of us are a mix of a couple of races.
edit on 23-3-2012 by borracho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
This was on Nightline last night, an open faced lie meant to divide and fuel the race issues and Gun issues in America. Of course there has been a number of blacks who have gone to the street in protest, but have they been given or considered all the facts regarding the case, or are they purposely being lied to by the left winged media to serve an agenda.

abcnews.go.com...

Watch the first video from last night on this case, you will only have to watch the first 20 seconds or so to hear the lie.

You bring up a good point. I can tell you however that white is not an ethnicity. white is a color.

The reason why this is meaningful is because, while all Caucasians are white, Hispanics exist in any color.

This guy's ethnicity was Hispanic, but his color is clearly white. He is, however, without a doubt not Caucasian.

But I can still see the potential for confusion if the media describes the guy as white and neglects to mention Hispanic.

-rrr

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
yeah that is what i thought immediatly after reading about the incident and the fact that he looks 100% hispanic what is the deal?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Oh please like i would trust anything that comes out of a site called "field negro" on this matter.

wasn't gonna waste my time replying
however your subsequent posts show that the ignorance is strong
and you were quite quick to lap up the phony witness story
which you wouldn't have if you'd bother reading my post never mind following the links

if you'd read my post you'd know the boys family had to take the local cops to court for the 911 recordings
2 of which in you can hear the boy screaming.

but of course people who judge others on skin color lack the intelligence granted an animal...*
zimmerman does look like a piggy what with those close set eyes and all
also he has priors for assault

but hey keep judging,it's yourselves you're judging in the end

i am no friend of the current POSUS: mk-kid/tavistock puppet that he is, but his color is irrelevant in any intelligent discussion.
*but my having a black president sooooooo irritates certain untermenschen in amerika.

oh and for the curious, field negro is the opposite of house negro
edit on 23-3-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by borracho
Just wondering what everyone thinks 'white' is. Last time I checked, hispanic is a term that denotes a cultural identity, not race. Hispanics come in different colers, some are black, some are blonde haired and blue eyed. Many of us are a mix of a couple of races.

i went over this on the last page, he couldn't correctly be called "white". hispanic has nothing to do with "cultural identity" but the geographical origin of your genetic code. so yes, it has to do with race, though is not strictly limited to.

Like all official U.S. racial categories, "White" has a "Not Hispanic or Latino" and a "Hispanic or Latino" component

en.wikipedia.org...

calling him "white" is inaccurate and clearly an attempt to increase racial tension. the point is, it SHOULDN'T MATTER what race he is. a young kid was killed, and it looks like there was no reason for such a drastic measure. zimmerman should have been arrested as a prime suspect in a shooting.

as a side note, "caucasian" is not interchangeable with "white" because applies to regions of origin without relying on skin tone.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It's all about ratings and that headline draws people in. As a resident of FL and a gun owner, I wonder how far they will get using this incident to increase gun control. How does that saying go,"From my cold dead hands".

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This is just huge, fox 13 tampa has spoke to
the witness, the witness saw treyvon jump out
from behind a bush and attack zimmerman.
ZIMMERMAN WAS THE ONE SCREAMING
ON THE TAPES..

ZIMMERMAN was acting in self defense IT IS ALL
COMING OUT NOW FOLKS~~

treyvon martin agressor
Trayvon Martin was the "The Aggressor"http://motherjones.com/mojo/2012/03/glenn-beck-blaze-trayvon-martin
www.hollywoodreporter.com...
Trayvon Martin Case: 911 Tapes 'Not As Conclusive As People Think,' Says Defense Attorney
www.ibtimes.com...

A WITNESS HAS JUST CAME OUT
STATING THEY SAY TREYVON BEING THE AGRESSOR
THIS IS HUGE..

Just hitting the wires folks...
ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT
THE PROOF IS HERE
UPDATE NO CHARGES ARE GOING TO BE FILED..
I told you so.

Feds Doubt They Can Charge Trayvon's Killer
www.montananewsreports.com...

Zimmerman is innocent.

The feds know zimmerman acted
in self defense. Treyvon attacked
him first this is why they have no case.
Treyvon bullied the wrong guy this time..

This is just a MSM political race war.
Obama has made sure to stick his
nose into it.. Dont let a good crisis go to waste.

JUST WAIT AND SEE

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

All I have to say is BINGO...Sometimes its scary when you have a lot of knowledge of what has happened in the past and becomes true in the present...

Good work by the way to the OP...

edit on 23-3-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
has anyone else listened to the uncensored 911 call made by zimmerman.... he clearly says f@#king coon when reffering to trayvon.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Uriahs Asylum

Its only audio though, it is not substantial enough in court...Visual evidence is much more persuasive when trying to reach a verdict.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Your GOP candidates agree a serious investigation is warranted.
www.ksat.com... t&utm_medium=twitter

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Do you see a sway pattern evolving? If so I would like to get your input on what you think?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by satron
A lot of Hispanics do identify themselves as Caucasian. Just saying.

They don't "identify" themselves as Caucasian...they are Caucasian.

Hispanic is not a race...it's an ethnicity.

I don't expect most people here to comprehend this.

I have no idea why this thread kept going after this post. The media did not lie.

I am white and the police and government identify me as ”white, not of hispanic origin”.
edit on 3/23/2012 by dbloch7986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

If spanish people from Spain are white, then their countrymen who migrated to the Americas are also white.

Zimmerman may not have blond hair and blue eyes, but I am sure he considers himself white like many other Europeans who have come to America. You don't have to look Nordic to be considered white in the US. If that were true, many easteran europeans, greeks, italians, and middle easterners would have to check the "black" or "mixed race" box on employment applications.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

What I see, is that an innocent 17 year old is dead and that in the very least the officers involved failed miserably at their job. I see people angry and asking questions which to me is legitimate and I feel the same way. Some people justifiably feel it is about race...time will tell on that. Some people are determined it is about race but it isn't just black people or "white guilt", there are white racists screaming how race is always an issue when it's a "white on black" crime and there are black racists screaming how every "white on black" crime is racist.

The ONLY thing that matters to the majority of people is that justice be served and that we as Americans never let it be okay for a child to be gunned down in the street for wearing a hoodie and carrying candy and iced tea.

People whining about the race card are perpetuating this as a race issue as much as anyone else. Personally, I do feel like it was probably racially motivated in more ways than one, and it doesn't matter if Zimmerman is white or hispanic. Hate crimes still happen and a lot of people from every skin color are totally in denial about it, unless/until it happens to one of "their own".
edit on 23-3-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
but if on one hand, ABC says hispanics are whites then how can Sheriff Joe be a racist for trying to control our illegal alien problem here in AZ? Unless Joe is not considered white by ABC... maybe he is reptilian.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by USarmyFL

shut up idiot

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join