It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida black man murders unarmed white father in front of 8yr old daughter in park

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
reply to post by Ameliaair

Point proven.

Anyone else care to check the record for the longest thread in which the OP refuses to acknowledge reality, yet people keep gobbling up the bait? This one might make the record, at the rate it's going.

You haven't made any real points regarding this discussion.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ameliaair

Originally posted by MyMindIsMyOwn

Trayvon's mother, Sybrina Fulton, said: "This is not about a black and white thing, it's about a right and wrong thing."
Source

Read that a moment and let it sink in. Now, this is coming from the mother of the young man that was murdered. Her child. Can you imagine what it took for her to say that, to come to this conclusion?

In light of this, what gives anyone the right, including the media, to make this about race. As she said it so plainly "it is about a right and wrong thing".

That is all that needs to be said.

At least she is right about it not being a white thing. Because he is not white.

you are beating the "he's not white" thing like a dead horse!!!! who cares if the guy was white or not white! i'm more upset by the fact that trayvon was racially profiled, he was stalked and killed because zimmerman didnt think it was ok for a black kid to be walking through his neighborhood! and if a white or hispanic is stalked and killed in a black neighborhood i would be upset too. you need to get off the "oh poor whites they are being unfairly treated" wagon. no one should be racially profiled, stalked and killed and no one should be taking the law into their own hands like some kind of vigilante. call 911 and let the professionals take care of it.

because you think that the whole world is against you because you are white? because someone else is crying wolf now you think you should cry wolf too? come off it. the world is appalled not because of a perceived white on black crime they are appalled because of an unjust murder that is being covered up by authorities.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

the problem, as I see it, is that you are clearly biased yourself. I'm jewish and, last I checked, I'm was marshmallow white. why you keep implying a jewish man is not white is a sure sign of religion based bias, so much so that you are not implying that jews aren't white people.

perhaps, if you tried to argue your point without throwing your own biases into the mix, you might come across with a better argument.

Lastly, do you know he's jewish or are you just assuming because his last name is one that might be found on a list of neighborhood jews?

His father Robert Zimmerman has said his son is an Hispanic former altar boy

news.yahoo.com...

so, by assuming he was an evil joo, your own bias is showing. you cannot cry foul when you are committing a foul of the same nature, can you?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

Originally posted by MyMindIsMyOwn

Trayvon's mother, Sybrina Fulton, said: "This is not about a black and white thing, it's about a right and wrong thing."
Source

Read that a moment and let it sink in. Now, this is coming from the mother of the young man that was murdered. Her child. Can you imagine what it took for her to say that, to come to this conclusion?

In light of this, what gives anyone the right, including the media, to make this about race. As she said it so plainly "it is about a right and wrong thing".

That is all that needs to be said.

At least she is right about it not being a white thing. Because he is not white.

you are beating the "he's not white" thing like a dead horse!!!! who cares if the guy was white or not white! i'm more upset by the fact that trayvon was racially profiled, he was stalked and killed because zimmerman didnt think it was ok for a black kid to be walking through his neighborhood! and if a white or hispanic is stalked and killed in a black neighborhood i would be upset too. you need to get off the "oh poor whites they are being unfairly treated" wagon. no one should be racially profiled, stalked and killed and no one should be taking the law into their own hands like some kind of vigilante. call 911 and let the professionals take care of it.

because you think that the whole world is against you because you are white? because someone else is crying wolf now you think you should cry wolf too? come off it. the world is appalled not because of a perceived white on black crime they are appalled because of an unjust murder that is being covered up by authorities.

I DO

And so do other countless white people tired of being lied about in the damn media. Now, carry on. we all know it was a terrible racist thing but it was a terrible racist thing committed by a hispanic/jewish man which you'll never hear them say because its about making whitey look bad isn't it?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

the problem, as I see it, is that you are clearly biased yourself. I'm jewish and, last I checked, I'm was marshmallow white. why you keep implying a jewish man is not white is a sure sign of religion based bias, so much so that you are not implying that jews aren't white people.

perhaps, if you tried to argue your point without throwing your own biases into the mix, you might come across with a better argument.

Lastly, do you know he's jewish or are you just assuming because his last name is one that might be found on a list of neighborhood jews?

His father Robert Zimmerman has said his son is an Hispanic former altar boy

news.yahoo.com...

so, by assuming he was an evil joo, your own bias is showing. you cannot cry foul when you are committing a foul of the same nature, can you?

If you are ethnically jewish, then you are not considered white. You are a minority. Whites are not. I hope that is simple enough.

I clearly see why you jumped into this thread now. You assume I dislike Jews. No, I do not. I dislike evil jews that own the media, the banking, run own government by proxy and propagate hate and killing while blaming others.

Otherwisse, if you are average Joe or Jane jew then Shalom. I love ya.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Ameliaair because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
racist, biased media failed to report about this girl, going nuts, in a racial tirade against.....gasp....dare I say it....white people.

www.ibtimes.com...

and the ats thread which, I'm sure, is filled with love from both white, and black, members.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edited to add: please note that the woman in the video didn't kill anyone, she just started shouting about white people (from what I can understand) and, yet, she made the news for this. I've never seen a news report about a white person going all batpoop crazy and screaming and black people for being black.

I wonder if it's because the biased, racist media would prefer a good killing to some good old freedom of speech.

edit on 22-3-2012 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

If you are ethnically jewish, then you are not considered white. You are a minority. Whites are not. I hope that is simple enough.

last I checked, skin color was a result of genetics, religous belief was not.

and, to take your somewhat frightening concept one step further, if I was, say "ethnically jewish" but I gave up my belief in the jewish faith, would I become white, if, say, I accepted jesus christ as my personal savior, or am I doomed to be non-white because I have curly hair?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

no its about denouncing racism. do you denounce racism in all its shapes and colors?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

last I checked, skin color was a result of genetics, religous belief was not.

and, to take your somewhat frightening concept one step further, if I was, say "ethnically jewish" but I gave up my belief in the jewish faith, would I become white, if, say, I accepted jesus christ as my personal savior, or am I doomed to be non-white because I have curly hair?

No, you are still a minority. Lets be honest here, whites are considered non jewish euros.

And I added to my last post about the evil jews so maybe you could under stand a bit better. But Im sure you'll take it the wrong way anyway.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

no its about denouncing racism. do you denounce racism in all its shapes and colors?

Sure do. But I wont be quiet about the obvious lies by one group of media moguls and leftists against another group of innocents.

if it makes me racist to point out the obvious, then so be it.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

so, if I'm of this "ethinically jewish" appearance, you don't like me? you don't even know me.

to quote the great scholar, Vincent Barbarino, up your nose with a rubber hose.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I hate to say it, but you see how the poster has drawn you into a debate about who's white and who's not, and what group Jews belong to, while ignoring your cited fact that Zimmerman has been confirmed Hispanic by his own family? Seriously, man. There's some grade-A trolling going on here. Epic.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
well then denounce what this idiot human zimmerman did to the innocent honor roll student human trayvon! and denounce the cover up.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

I'm actually enjoying getting Vinne's sheet in a bunch.

for reasons unknown to me, I find exposing the pure ignorance in racism and faith based hatred to be somewhat relaxing.

I'd say it has to do with my ethincally jewish blood but that can't be it because I don't know what ethnically jewish actually means.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The current law is something approximating a license to kill. Want to fix this? Start a very verbal and in your face campaign to promote the following law: life in prison without parole if you murder someone. No exceptions. No matter if you are black white purple, green or red. If you kill someone, ANYONE, you will spend the rest of your days in a concrete cell. Will make both the thugs, of whatever race, who represent a real threat, and the nut jobs who are looking for an excuse to kill someone and get away with it, something to think about. It wont stop all murders but it would at least stop some.It wont stop crimes of passion or mentally ill pychopaths, but it will at least take them off the streets. I am not in favor of the death sentence, simply because its getting off easy. Once you are dead, your punishment ends, you are conscious of nothing. If you KNOW are going to spend 50 years in a little concrete box with the other animals, you might really think twice.

edit on 22-3-2012 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Hope he burns. You don't bring a gun to a basketball court and shoot an unarmed man with his daughter there. Sounds more like the guy was looking for an excuse to shoot someone. He should go away for the rest of his short life.

He should be given the electric chair on international tv for hate crimes

Psychoooo.....

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

so, if I'm of this "ethinically jewish" appearance, you don't like me? you don't even know me.

to quote the great scholar, Vincent Barbarino, up your nose with a rubber hose.

Smart man that Vincent

Do you happen to own a central bank? A media conglomerate? Run a government covertly? All the while using that influence to try to wipe away mankind so that those few remaining have to kneel at your feet and kiss your toes?

No? Didn't think so.

You are an average person brainwashed like the rest to take offense because you were taught a false history like all of us were.

Only difference is, I as a so call conspiracy theorist am not afraid to tell the truth. I am sorry if you are offended by me saying the murderer is jewish, but you and I both know ethnic jews carry common surnames.

I am sorry I am callingout the evil jews that own the media and propagate hate against whites (that would be non jewish euros)
And last but not least,., I am sorry people such as yourself just cant get it that people like me have nothing against the average man woman or child no matter what ethnic make up.

My goal is to point out the evil

You dont seem evil .

Those that runs things do. And last, just because those that do the evil in the world are the same as you ethnically does not make you nor even the overwhelming majority evil.

Just the few. unfortuantely those few dont care about me or you.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

well then denounce what this idiot human zimmerman did to the innocent honor roll student human trayvon! and denounce the cover up.

Where the hell you been? I did that in the other thread as well as this one

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

LOL, right on then, carry on! Just making sure we're all in this funhouse with our eyes open.

To contribute to the thread: JEWS! That is all.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

since most of the media companies are publicly traded entities these days, sure, I own some of them. own some shares in a publicly traded bank too.

I guess I'm evil in your book but the constant labelling as a jew, and the ethinically jewish people aren't white comments pretty much sealed it for me.

you aren't a conspiracy theorist trying to expose anything, you are an individual trying to spread your hatred of a faith, a color and a nationality because that, friend, is what racially motivated people do. if you were bleeding out, and the only blood available to you was a black jew's or some hispanic immigrant's, would you die before having their impure blood mix with yours? would you accept the blood and then wonder if you would start to become more like the people you hate?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join