It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida black man murders unarmed white father in front of 8yr old daughter in park

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameliaair

in other words, rather than read my post and respond to it, you will go the "dude, you're wrong" route?

got it.

No point continuing the discussion then, I guess.

for the rest of you, the topic is florida black man murders unarmed white father (a year and a half ago) in front of 8 year old daughter in park

and, apparently, the OP is shocked that there's no media coverage about this now. 18 or so months later, while the man who committed the crime is behind bars. The injustice, apparently, being that the black man who killed a white man is not being written about enough.

or something like that.

please remember, the topic is not the racial slang said, or not said, in the audio tapes of zimmerman (a jew or not a jew but definitely not a white man because white men don't commit crimes against black people, ever and, before you go bring up that slavery thing, I will remind you that it was a long time ago and it didn't get much press at the time either.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

The catch is this man had to STAND TRIAL and substantiate his claim of self defense in a court of law. George Zimmerman has not even been charged.

edit on 22/3/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

lol seriously? Pulling a gun on an unarmed man holding a basketball standing next to his 8 yr old on a playground?

And the victim only grabbed him when he pulled the gun on him and you call that self defense?

iD SAY IT IS. fOR THE VICTIM NOT THE MURDERER

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY
reply to post by Crakeur

link to story

"They rushed him on the porch as he tried to get the door open," Coon told KMBC. "(One of them) poured the gasoline, then flicked the Bic, and said, 'This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.'"

march 4 2012.
these kids were arrested and had charges pressed against them, but is this recent enough for you?

all crimes are hate crimes. taking the life of any human being is never acceptable. sadly racism is a live and well in all races. Why do we continue to stereotype whole groups when a individual does something wrong? The Treyvon story is a sad one, and IMHO was premeditated murder, why else would you have a gun and stalk someone for no reason. The police department definitely has some explaining to do as to why there wasn't a proper investigation or drug/ alcohol test. We the people are unfortunatly the ones that have to keep a watchful eye on our police officers to make sure they are performing their jobs correctly and holding them accountable when they let ish slip thru the cracks. If you have not signed the online petition to bring justice for this young man you should do so now, almost a million signatures when i signed this morning. Lets make this right, at least to the extent we can, there is no bringing that young man back to his family.
edit on 22-3-2012 by DIRTYDONKEY because: added more

edit on 22-3-2012 by DIRTYDONKEY because: (no reason given)

the media and the left are propagating this stereotyping

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

No. Flat out no. You are not hearing about this case because a "white" guy killed a black kid. You are hearing about it because NO JUSTICE is being served on his behalf. In the United States of America when a person is killed or murdered there is an expectation that there will be a thorough investigation to make sure there is no wrong doing and if there is to make sure that whoever committed the crime stands trial. That was not done in this case and it is disgusting and outrageous that the justice system failed so miserably!

YOU are making this about race, exploiting this boys murder in an attempt to prove some ridiculously conceived liberal bias against whites. YOU are playing victim, meanwhile it isn't you buried in the ground! I'm so sick of hearing the far right whining about left this left that, whites can't be discriminated against blah blah blah. BS! The whole damn country knows that racism isn't practiced by whites only, everyone except you people.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

Its not just the media it is society as a whole. How many history classes in school teach about the Black that owned slaves in Louisiana, or the native Americans that owned slaves? Is any teacher going to teach that the black entertainment channel is just modern day segregation?

My point is just a pixel in the whole portrait.

At least someone who frequents a conspiracy site sees the obvious conspiracy.

thank you

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Is the point of this thread to prove racism is equal on both sides... Because its not. And a lot of white people on here kept saying "IF it was black guy shooting a white guy, would get no media, blahblahblah" in the Zimmerman thread, are you guys really that racially suppressed? I had no idea...... Lol...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
When people start realizing that there's one race, the human race, and they stop labelling us jews, blacks, whites, reds, stripes and polka dots, we might actually find ourselves in a better place. Until then, we're stuck dealing with hate mongers and ignorant fools who want nothing more than to rile up the world against whatever it is they hate.

Thank you... this is excatly the point I've been trying to make without much luck apparently!!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

he's using it as his defense but he's on trial for murder. zimmerman isn't being charged for killing a 17 year old boy.

the injustice is that one man killed another and they won't even arrest him. if they want to arrest him and then let him walk based on a defense of "black kids are scary" so be it. then you can, at the very least, pretend that your system is unbiased and fair.

your attempt to compare these two cases is like comparing apples and donkeys.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

No. Flat out no. You are not hearing about this case because a "white" guy killed a black kid. You are hearing about it because NO JUSTICE is being served on his behalf. In the United States of America when a person is killed or murdered there is an expectation that there will be a thorough investigation to make sure there is no wrong doing and if there is to make sure that whoever committed the crime stands trial. That was not done in this case and it is disgusting and outrageous that the justice system failed so miserably!

YOU are making this about race, exploiting this boys murder in an attempt to prove some ridiculously conceived liberal bias against whites. YOU are playing victim, meanwhile it isn't you buried in the ground! I'm so sick of hearing the far right whining about left this left that, whites can't be discriminated against blah blah blah. BS! The whole damn country knows that racism isn't practiced by whites only, everyone except you people.

That's right..

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

the media is biased. the news companies are in the business, not to inform, but to make money and, sadly, they capitalize on whatever they can to make more of the precious advertising dollars.

so, if they need to put a story of a racist guy killing a black kid first and foremost, before some other story, they will. does this mean they also push other stories back a bit to avoid upsetting another group? possibly. I wouldn't put it past them but, here in nyc, we hear about black guys killing white guys and white guys killing black guys all the time.

we also get dead hookers (black, and white), dead asians, dead indians, dead muslims, dead jews etc.

people do bad things to each other and it shows up in the papers.

when a 17 year old boy is gunned down for no reason, and the shooter is not charged with any crime, it's an injustice and it is definitely going to get more press.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think the real travesty of media is; that IT is to blame for the lack of coverage of Racially motivated
black on white/black on Hispanic/ Hispanic on black crimes, (is there a large portion of Asian racism? idk)
that leads people to believe there is NONE, when we know it does happen: The elephant in the room. Young people will be more inclined to vent their racism without social stigma for their offensive racism. It will be totally unchecked and creates momentum. Too bad for the human race and the young people who continue their racism in prisons.
The lesson here being:
Anyone can be racist and it IS wrong.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Clearskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

he's using it as his defense but he's on trial for murder. zimmerman isn't being charged for killing a 17 year old boy.

the injustice is that one man killed another and they won't even arrest him. if they want to arrest him and then let him walk based on a defense of "black kids are scary" so be it. then you can, at the very least, pretend that your system is unbiased and fair.

your attempt to compare these two cases is like comparing apples and donkeys.

maybe Im in the twilight zone.

You never heard me say Zimmerman should not be charged. EVER

And the link between the 2 is obvious, murder and racism

The old man killed an unarmed man he was having a verbal argument with in front of multiple witnesses. If anyone felt threatened , it was the young father when the old man pulled out a gun on him for no reason causing the father to lunge at him and grab his arms so he could not go ballistic shooting children in the park.

Now if you want to ignore and pretend the media isn't biased against white people then so be it.

If you want to ignore the obvious lies about Zimmerman, a HISPANIC/JEWISH man being white (commonly associated with Non jewish euros) then go right ahead.

But I see the agenda against white people even if you don't or don't care to.

But thats not the topic is it?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This thread is going to be all over the Art Of Trolling. It's exactly this kind of thread that got me to sign up for ATS----to call out the trolls. People, quit wasting your time. Haters gonna hate.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
This thread is going to be all over the Art Of Trolling. It's exactly this kind of thread that got me to sign up for ATS----to call out the trolls. People, quit wasting your time. Haters gonna hate.

So,,,,,,,,bring to the attention the obvious racism against whites by the media and the left when it comes to crimes is trolling in your eyes.

This is good to know. I suppose you see absolutely nothing wrong at all with white people being painted as racists (even when the perp is not white) in the media.

But on the other hand, I post a story every media agency is running now because it happened in florida, same laws, same crime, but only the perp is black and the victim white and somehow I am racist and a troll for bringing the obvious bias in reporting of the crimes to light.

OK

check

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Trayvon's mother, Sybrina Fulton, said: "This is not about a black and white thing, it's about a right and wrong thing."
Source

Read that a moment and let it sink in. Now, this is coming from the mother of the young man that was murdered. Her child. Can you imagine what it took for her to say that, to come to this conclusion?

In light of this, what gives anyone the right, including the media, to make this about race. As she said it so plainly "it is about a right and wrong thing".

That is all that needs to be said.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Point proven.

Anyone else care to check the record for the longest thread in which the OP refuses to acknowledge reality, yet people keep gobbling up the bait? This one might make the record, at the rate it's going.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyMindIsMyOwn

Trayvon's mother, Sybrina Fulton, said: "This is not about a black and white thing, it's about a right and wrong thing."
Source

Read that a moment and let it sink in. Now, this is coming from the mother of the young man that was murdered. Her child. Can you imagine what it took for her to say that, to come to this conclusion?

In light of this, what gives anyone the right, including the media, to make this about race. As she said it so plainly "it is about a right and wrong thing".

That is all that needs to be said.

At least she is right about it not being a white thing. Because he is not white.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

I have been saying the same thing all along.

This is about justice, or lack thereof.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Zimmerman should get life imprisonment,and the black murderer in this case should get life imprisonment also.ANY ONE who takes a life should get a harsh and draconian sentence,except in self-defence or defence of one's family,or eg.a child being abducted or an elderly person being beaten to death by a gang of thugs.If its not the direst most life-threatening situation,shooting and killing some one is preposterous.Here are 2 absolutely heart-breaking tragedies that could have been avoided if some people were not so bloody trigger-happy.Both this girl and the little brother of Trayvon Martin will be scarred forever by these tragedies.And the worst-they were completely avoidable.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What a lame coward excuse.

He should be in prison for life just like the other one here in Florida.

He murdered that man in cold blood, not self defense. He was unarmed and all he did was tell the kid to get off the court and the old man went nuts.

People are crazy. That poor mans daughter is traumatized and probably will be for the rest of her life. I feel so bad for her and her mother. No child should have to see something like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join