It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida black man murders unarmed white father in front of 8yr old daughter in park

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameliaair

I didn't know us white folk were being called racist for something this one criminal did?
I actually haven't heard much aspect of it, just that this guy is a miserable human being. I thought that was the story here.

link   

Originally posted by Ameliaair

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
I don't know if this is relevant to the discussion or not...but...last night I was watching Nightline ABC and they falsely reported that the the shooter in the Zimmerman case was white, when he was in fact hispanic.

hispanic/jewish lets be honest

LOL, a little clue: Zimmerman is an Austrain/German name, and news flash: not all Germans are Jews. Not even all people with "stein" or "glass" or "bloom" or "berg" in their name are Jewish. They're German, that's all.

link   

The catch is this man had to STAND TRIAL and substantiate his claim of self defense in a court of law. George Zimmerman has not even been charged.

edit on 22/3/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I don't know if this is relevant to the discussion or not...but...last night I was watching Nightline ABC and they falsely reported that the the shooter in the Zimmerman case was white, when he was in fact hispanic.

I don't know what religion he was christ almighty. But he was not white and the media falsely reported that he was white.

er, Jewish is an ethnicity passed on from mother to child

it is also considered a religion

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

link to story

"They rushed him on the porch as he tried to get the door open," Coon told KMBC. "(One of them) poured the gasoline, then flicked the Bic, and said, 'This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.'"

march 4 2012.
these kids were arrested and had charges pressed against them, but is this recent enough for you?

all crimes are hate crimes. taking the life of any human being is never acceptable. sadly racism is a live and well in all races. Why do we continue to stereotype whole groups when a individual does something wrong? The Treyvon story is a sad one, and IMHO was premeditated murder, why else would you have a gun and stalk someone for no reason. The police department definitely has some explaining to do as to why there wasn't a proper investigation or drug/ alcohol test. We the people are unfortunatly the ones that have to keep a watchful eye on our police officers to make sure they are performing their jobs correctly and holding them accountable when they let ish slip thru the cracks. If you have not signed the online petition to bring justice for this young man you should do so now, almost a million signatures when i signed this morning. Lets make this right, at least to the extent we can, there is no bringing that young man back to his family.
edit on 22-3-2012 by DIRTYDONKEY because: added more

edit on 22-3-2012 by DIRTYDONKEY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyMindIsMyOwn

Are you truly trying to tell me blaming white people for a crime a hispanic/jewish man did isn't wrong?

Where have you been? Racism is alive and well in this country

Really? I would have never guessed by the way white people are being falsely blamed 24/7 non stop in the media for something a hispanic/jewish guy did.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Yup,he clearly says "c--ns".I don't know what the hell that expert was listening to.I clearly heard it as well.Just proves Zimmerman was profiling the kid.He really needs to be locked up.I don't live too far from where it happened,it's scary to think idiots like him are carrying guns.
edit on 22-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

It's possible that both are or neither are.
I think had the kid been white in the zimmerman case he might have been less suspicious to the man and probably gotten a chance to talk (i think most likely there was a racist undertone).
In this case we don't know what was going on if it was a robbery or a racist shooting.

We don't have enough info. I think zimmerman was prejudiced, but I think he would have equally shot a white kid if they swung at him.

Im not saying Zimmerman is innocent or even not a racist. Zimmerman, a HISPANIC/JEWISH guy is being reported non stop 24/7 as white which he is not.

It is propagating hate on the backs of white people in order to further an agenda.

I think the dude should have just manned up and thrown blows but he was obviously a coward.

Not my point though.

My point, the racial lies

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY
kid set on firereply to post by Crakeur

"They rushed him on the porch as he tried to get the door open," Coon told KMBC. "(One of them) poured the gasoline, then flicked the Bic, and said, 'This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.'"

march 4 2012.

We could do this all day.There's idiots/racists in every race.That's what most people fail to realize.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
reply to post by nightstalker78

Pretty much everyone who listened to the tape agreed Zimmerman said "C****". Check the video below.

Now see,,,,,,,,that is what I heard. Listen to the one posted in the other thread and the one CNN cleaned up

YOU STILL CANT MAKE IT OUT

Looks like the young turks doctored that tape to propagate a racist crime.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

This one too
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

LOL, a little clue: Zimmerman is an Austrain/German name, and news flash: not all Germans are Jews. Not even all people with "stein" or "glass" or "bloom" or "berg" in their name are Jewish. They're German, that's all.

nice try

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY
kid set on firereply to post by Crakeur

march 4 2012.

oh, thats not racist

the victim was white

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Really? I would have never guessed by the way white people are being falsely blamed 24/7 non stop in the media for something a hispanic/jewish guy did.

Oh good grief... I'm trying to debate you on the topic of your own OP and you keep throwing Zimmerman at me. So what exactly is the case we are debating here?

I am really hoping that the statement above is an attempt at sarcasm and not a heart felt statement because if it is not sarcasm then I have to say that your own agenda is blinding you to the issue as a whole which is racism, period. Don't talk to me about how whites are the only demographic now being bombarded with racism when it is prevalent across the board, which is MY point in all of this. Drop the racism card in an already emotionally charged issue.. it does nothing at all but fan the flames of hatred.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

a HISPANIC/JEWISH guy is being reported non stop 24/7 as white which he is not.

Figures you have to LOOK white enough to be 'white' - its all about looks

I always wondered if that jewish American guy from THE FLY is "white" in most Americans eyes?

People will never get along as long as race/ethnicity is (painted by tptb & media) as such a stark issue

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You didn't hear of it 24/7 when it happened did you?.

Did you hear about the cop who's on trial for raping a woman? I don't read florida papers so I don't know what's going on down south. I know about this most recent case because it is a clearly a situation where a young man didn't have to die.

I picked this story specifically because of its similaritty to the murder of the young man by a lunatic with a gun.

I picked this story because even now, it is not being reported as a racist black man murdering an unarmed white man.

you picked this story because you probably couldn't find another story or, at the very least, one that might have been a bit more obvious in the racial undertone department.

Yet, Zimmerman not even a white man is described 24/7 in the news in order to propagate racial division and more hatred against whites in this nation by the media and the left.

a 17 year old young man was shot for being black and walking thru a neighborhood. it doesn't matter who shot him, that's a horrible crime and it got picked up by the news. The fact that he was killed, for being the wrong color in the wrong neighborhood, by a non-black man, is news. When Yankel Rosenbaum was killed (you do recall that story, no?), it was deemed a bias crime. A group of black men stabbed and beat, to death, a white man. I know, he was jewish so he doesn't count but, in my book and, in my town (hymietown, in case you hadn't figured it out), he was also white. Guess what, when he bled, it ran red, just like Trayvon Martin's and David James' blood did when they died.

When people start realizing that there's one race, the human race, and they stop labelling us jews, blacks, whites, reds, stripes and polka dots, we might actually find ourselves in a better place. Until then, we're stuck dealing with hate mongers and ignorant fools who want nothing more than to rile up the world against whatever it is they hate.

Now I understand you are the admin, kool. If you feel the need to dellete this thread then do so. But don't do it because of your personal feelings.

Do it because you think im wrong for pointing out the blatant lies against white people in the media.

If you think I would close or delete a thread that I'm active in, one that doesn't break any terms and conditions, where the only offense is that there's obvious hatred and racism being spewed, then you clearly don't understand the site very well. More so since, of all people, I am the laziest staff member on the team,

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyMindIsMyOwn

Oh good grief... I'm trying to debate you on the topic of your own OP and you keep throwing Zimmerman at me. So what exactly is the case we are debating here?

I am really hoping that the statement above is an attempt at sarcasm and not a heart felt statement because if it is not sarcasm then I have to say that your own agenda is blinding you to the issue as a whole which is racism, period. Don't talk to me about how whites are the only demographic now being bombarded with racism when it is prevalent across the board, which is MY point in all of this. Drop the racism card in an already emotionally charged issue.. it does nothing at all but fan the flames of hatred.

the hypocrisy of the media and its reporting of crimes and its blatant agenda to paint white people as forever racist even if the criminal is not white

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

You didn't hear of it 24/7 when it happened did you?.

Did you hear about the cop who's on trial for raping a woman? I don't read florida papers so I don't know what's going on down south. I know about this most recent case because it is a clearly a situation where a young man didn't have to die.

I picked this story specifically because of its similaritty to the murder of the young man by a lunatic with a gun.

I picked this story because even now, it is not being reported as a racist black man murdering an unarmed white man.

you picked this story because you probably couldn't find another story or, at the very least, one that might have been a bit more obvious in the racial undertone department.

Yet, Zimmerman not even a white man is described 24/7 in the news in order to propagate racial division and more hatred against whites in this nation by the media and the left.

a 17 year old young man was shot for being black and walking thru a neighborhood. it doesn't matter who shot him, that's a horrible crime and it got picked up by the news. The fact that he was killed, for being the wrong color in the wrong neighborhood, by a non-black man, is news. When Yankel Rosenbaum was killed (you do recall that story, no?), it was deemed a bias crime. A group of black men stabbed and beat, to death, a white man. I know, he was jewish so he doesn't count but, in my book and, in my town (hymietown, in case you hadn't figured it out), he was also white. Guess what, when he bled, it ran red, just like Trayvon Martin's and David James' blood did when they died.

When people start realizing that there's one race, the human race, and they stop labelling us jews, blacks, whites, reds, stripes and polka dots, we might actually find ourselves in a better place. Until then, we're stuck dealing with hate mongers and ignorant fools who want nothing more than to rile up the world against whatever it is they hate.

Now I understand you are the admin, kool. If you feel the need to dellete this thread then do so. But don't do it because of your personal feelings.

Do it because you think im wrong for pointing out the blatant lies against white people in the media.

If you think I would close or delete a thread that I'm active in, one that doesn't break any terms and conditions, where the only offense is that there's obvious hatred and racism being spewed, then you clearly don't understand the site very well. More so since, of all people, I am the laziest staff member on the team,

DUDE

I picked this story because the media is now comparing it to Sanford Florida .

the media coverage is biased

Why are you trying to make an argument on something you cant?

Where on earth has a racist crime against white people seen 24/7 bombardment? No Where

This guy,m not even white, is being called white 24/7 in the media to further an agenda.

Oh and while you are at it,,,,,please point out the obvious racism,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Where is your argument?
edit on 22-3-2012 by Ameliaair because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2012 by Ameliaair because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Its not just the media it is society as a whole. How many history classes in school teach about the Blacks that owned slaves in Louisiana, or the native Americans that owned slaves? Is any teacher going to teach that the black entertainment channel is just modern day segregation?
edit on 22-3-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
For a second there I thought this was a thread about some Black guy following around a white guy and taking revenge for the kid shooting and trying to cop the same plea, but it's not that way at all is it?

He was in a basketball court and got into an argument with some teenager on a skateboard, the White father interveined and they got into a scuffle. The Black man who was 71 years old was afraid for his life and during the scuffle his gun went off killing the 41 year old White guy. This is hardly the same situation as aa 250 pound white guy following and harrasing a 130 pound black teen (and having a history of doing so), and shooting him after trying to apprehend him against his wishes.

There is also the issue of him being in jail and getting arrested after the scuffle, and Zimmerman sleeping soundly in his bed.

I am quite sure they are plenty of legit cases of double standards but in this case I think it falls flat.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join