It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida black man murders unarmed white father in front of 8yr old daughter in park

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Ameliaair

Calm down, you seem to be coming a little undone here. You keep missing the point. In the case of your OP, a black man shot and killed a white man, he's claiming the Stand Your Ground defense, he was still arrested and still has to stand trial.

Zimmerman shot and killed a black teenage boy, he claims the Stand Your Ground defense, he hasn't been charged with anything, won't have to stand trial (as of yet) and will never have to prove that he was defending his life.

Look, my point is the MEDIA and their MINIONS are beating to death WHITES for a crime a non white committed.

I understand the kid being killed is a tragedy. I DO.

My point is whites are being blamed for it and it is wrong. THERE IS A CLEAR AGENDA IN THE MEDIA

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

Since you are on a rampage to expose race related issues where black on white crime is flourishing, maybe you should also spend some time discussing and posting the Deryl Dedmon story.

Remember? He is the white man recently convicted of the racially motivated murder of a 49 year old black man.

We can spend our time pulling up race related stories all day but I am sure folks would get tired of hearing it.

I think what people want to hear are stories where there is gross injustice. Systemic injustice or personal injustice. I think those are more worthwhile topics of discussion.

Lets,,shall we?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

C**ns being edited out serves to make it less racial, not more. It's not edited, I'm fairly sure that Zimmerman never even said that word, I think he said a**holes. What people are more outraged about is the fact that the police handled Trayvon Martins case extremely poorly and in this one particular case it does seem like they were being callous and careless because it was just a young black male.

I am telling you I heard it on a few different youtube versions before the media even picked up on it.

It was loud and clear and I clearly said on the other thread i heard it.

Someone edited it in to get the media circus rolling on the racist remarks.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ForestBehindTheTrees

You are clearly in denial. I said I clearly heard the racial slur before the media circus on it got rolling.

Now that it is in full swing and the media has been altering the original tapes in order to hear the voice more clearly it is inaudible.

Im not the one with the agenda. The media and the left are.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The media will be dropping the Zimmerman shooting soon because it turns out Zimmerman is not white. As far as media coverage goes i will say this. When rare things happen it is news, when common things happen it is not. Have you ever heard "late breaking news" that "This week will have 7 days"? No because it is common and happens all the time.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I don't know if this is relevant to the discussion or not...but...last night I was watching Nightline ABC and they falsely reported that the the shooter in the Zimmerman case was white, when he was in fact hispanic.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
I don't know if this is relevant to the discussion or not...but...last night I was watching Nightline ABC and they falsely reported that the the shooter in the Zimmerman case was white, when he was in fact hispanic.

hispanic/jewish lets be honest

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

unless you can show me a lack of reporting about this crime from 18 months ago, your argument is dead in the water. you don't know what was reported on this, you only saw that Anderson Cooper was doing a follow up on the story and how this little girl has handled the tragedy and, without looking at the date, you assume that there's no press coverage because a black man killed a white man.

guess what, there are plenty of murders each day. Black on white, white on black, white on white and black on black.

you could have picked a more recent story but, then, there'd have been press and, as previously mentioned, your argument would have been dead on arrival.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ameliaair

Originally posted by sealing
I read the story and maybe I missed it,
but how was this a racially motivated murder?
It sounded like a regular murder to me.

as is the other one

different 911 tapes where you can't make out the word coons and then the one I clearly heard the word coons

yet cnn airs a professionally altered tape where it was still inaudible

someone doctored a tape to get the racial edge going to keep beating the white thing to death

One of the news channels here in florida had an audio expert listen to the tape,he came to the conclusion that Zimmerman is saying "f--kin PUNKS" Not coons like they're claiming.Either way,the guy should be locked up for shooting an unarmed kid.As for your op,that happened a long time ago.I don't see the connection you're trying to make.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Senseless killings are happening every moment in America these days.

I posted a few days ago about the NYC mother of 2 hunted down to the front of her home and shot to death 20 times just over a "bump" at her local restaurant.

most people would reason oh, it had to be more to the story than that.

sadly, people are killing with no motive at all. just for the sake of KILLING, these days.

and everyone has guns these days, they are waiting for the chance to use it. something's in the air... or whatever.

humanity lost.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Wrong.

Zimmerman said "blankity C****". That expert is dead wrong.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Tonight on AC360: Florida Shooter claims 'Stand Your Ground' defense
Just minutes after we pulled up for our interview with Kanina James, the tears began to flow. We found her sitting on the front porch, alone, and still in pain.

rest at link

ac360.blogs.cnn.com...

I guess this is not racist? Not even national news until now.

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Posting Work Written by Others
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL.

Starting a New Thread
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on March 22nd 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Most laws don't work for humans.
This is only good for gun dealers and a panel should always be enforced so that
people are notified of the gun carrier. Or a punishment for Oops use to be handed
out by judges.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

hispanic/jewish lets be honest

I don't know what religion he was christ almighty. But he was not white and the media falsely reported that he was white.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Are you truly trying to tell me blaming white people for a crime a hispanic/jewish man did isn't wrong?

Nope, not even talking about the Martin case. I'm talking about the case you linked in your OP and the statement you made to another poster that the purpose of your thread is not to focus on the tragedy of the situation but to rather point out the race card being played against whites in this country.

Where have you been? Racism is alive and well in this country regardless of the color of skin or ethic background. What I am saying is that if we all drop the playing of the race card which does nothing but add to tensions in an already tragic situation we would all be better off.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

unless you can show me a lack of reporting about this crime from 18 months ago, your argument is dead in the water. you don't know what was reported on this, you only saw that Anderson Cooper was doing a follow up on the story and how this little girl has handled the tragedy and, without looking at the date, you assume that there's no press coverage because a black man killed a white man.

guess what, there are plenty of murders each day. Black on white, white on black, white on white and black on black.

you could have picked a more recent story but, then, there'd have been press and, as previously mentioned, your argument would have been dead on arrival.

You didn't hear of it 24/7 when it happened did you?

I picked this story specifically because of its similaritty to the murder of the young man by a lunatic with a gun.

I picked this story because even now, it is not being reported as a racist black man murdering an unarmed white man.

Yet, Zimmerman not even a white man is described 24/7 in the news in order to propagate racial division and more hatred against whites in this nation by the media and the left.

Now I understand you are the admin, kool. If you feel the need to dellete this thread then do so. But don't do it because of your personal feelings.

Do it because you think im wrong for pointing out the blatant lies against white people in the media.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Ameliaair because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

Wrong.

Zimmerman said "blankity C****". That expert is dead wrong.

Entirely possible.I haven't heard the recording,just the news report that stated what I said above.It wouldn't surprise me if he did say it.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

It's possible that both are or neither are.
I think had the kid been white in the zimmerman case he might have been less suspicious to the man and probably gotten a chance to talk (i think most likely there was a racist undertone).
In this case we don't know what was going on if it was a robbery or a racist shooting.

We don't have enough info. I think zimmerman was prejudiced, but I think he would have equally shot a white kid if they swung at him.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by sealing
I read the story and maybe I missed it,
but how was this a racially motivated murder?
It sounded like a regular murder to me.

as is the other one

different 911 tapes where you can't make out the word coons and then the one I clearly heard the word coons

yet cnn airs a professionally altered tape where it was still inaudible

someone doctored a tape to get the racial edge going to keep beating the white thing to death

One of the news channels here in florida had an audio expert listen to the tape,he came to the conclusion that Zimmerman is saying "f--kin PUNKS" Not coons like they're claiming.Either way,the guy should be locked up for shooting an unarmed kid.As for your op,that happened a long time ago.I don't see the connection you're trying to make.

Well of course he should be locked up. I am not saying he is innocent. I am saying he is clearly not a white guy and whites are being blamed 24/7 being called racists for something a man who is hispaqnic/jewish did and the media knows this.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

In the audio young turks played he certainly said "coon" it would be very hard to confuse those two words they sound nothing alike.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Pretty much everyone who listened to the tape agreed Zimmerman said "C****". Check the video below.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join