It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut Up Already With The Anti-POTUS Drivel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Annee

You are asking them for the impossible.

Irrational hate and facts are like oil and water.

I guess it's hard to see common knowledge with your head in a place that lets in zero information..

All of the things he has done is on evry news station on a daily basis and yet you both want links?

The facts are as plain as day and if you cant see it, then it is due to your own self inflicted faults..

I guess you really are proving that love is blind.

And you are still not providing any facts.

For those concerned about the gas prices...go educate yourself...this thread explains it nicely.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course it didn't get any attention...because it deals with facts....something most of you can't handle.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by Annee
It really is annoying.

Especially since most attacks on Obama - - - are directed at him as a person.

Which is exactly where they should be directed. The Poser-in-Chief has been proven to be a liar, a fraud,

And the majority of the Anti Obama assertions are Lies and fraudulent.

Muslim, birth certificate, draft card, secret commie, black panther...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

He's shown more respect for the Office than many of his predecessors. Clinton was impeached for getting a blow job in the Oval Office, remember.

I'm not saying I agree with everything Obama does or is doing. In fact, I too have problems and am angry with many of his appointments and decisions. And, I express my issues with these by signing petitions, and writing my representatives (including the President), and calling their offices, and showing up to rallies and protests.

Name calling and pointing to fairly baseless opinions about the man's religion, race, or origin of birth won't fix anything, so I choose to put my efforts to better use. He's an American. He's the President. I believe he's likely doing the best job he can under the circumstances. I think all Presidents probably do the same.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Perhaps you've heard of the Patriot Act or NDAA? Just two quick examples off the top of my head. I'm sure if you stick around and continue to ask you will continue to receive answers.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Annee

You are asking them for the impossible.

Irrational hate and facts are like oil and water.

I guess it's hard to see common knowledge with your head in a place that lets in zero information..

All of the things he has done is on evry news station on a daily basis and yet you both want links?

The facts are as plain as day and if you cant see it, then it is due to your own self inflicted faults..

I guess you really are proving that love is blind.

And hatred is the best way to control people from thinking or using real facts

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
I am of course exempt, as I'm in the UK and I tend to agree with the ass-hat verdict. And respect is earned, not given by title or rank.
edit on 22-3-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

Obama won the popular vote and the electoral vote. That alone commands the respect of the Office. I know the Queen isn't the Head of State in the UK any longer, however we don't have a Monarchy here, so it's not like Obama inherited the Presidency by birth right.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Annee

Perhaps you've heard of the Patriot Act or NDAA? Just two quick examples off the top of my head. I'm sure if you stick around and continue to ask you will continue to receive answers.

And what about them???

They are buzz words to get you some shiny stars on ATS...but what about them?

Please don't tell me you think Obama authorized for people to "dissapear" with NDAA...please don't tell me that you don't know that NDAA is something that gets re-authorized continually...please don't tell me you think Obama said he was ever going to repeal or not sign the Patriot Act....please don't tell me that you have bought into the right wing propagand being spread daily.

link   
Obama apology thread.

Instead of going around the world apologizing for America, Obama should apologize for his epic failure as President.

Have fun filling up the gas tank this summer.

link   
im some what with you. i wouldn't call the POTUS names or make statements of violence like i have seen here. Our country is in rough shape and having the people constantly saying derogatory about him makes our nation look even weaker. There are many issues that have been years in the making, that have come to a head and he unfortunately was in the wrong place wrong time On the other hand though the man made alot of promise's during the election cycle that he obviously had no intention to keep. Guantanamo closing year 1, fail. ending iraq war first 2 years, fail. yes now our troops have left Iraq but now we are private security firms over there still. haven't done the research but i am assuming these for hire mercenaries make better money then i troops do! but that's a different story. He talked and talked about his studies, and understanding of the constitution, and then at every turn he is destroying it.

So yes he did inherit a lot of issues but he hasn't done much to fix them and he isn't upholding his oath of offices to protect and defend our constitution and civil liberties.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Obama apology thread.

Instead of going around the world apologizing for America, Obama should apologize for his epic failure as President.

Have fun educating yourself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
The POTUS does deserve respect, when he is respecting the people of this nation and the office he holds. In the end though he does work for us and we collectively elected him to serve us and represent us. When he acts as if he is above us and wants to force matters on us that we don't want and disrespects America daily then he has lost the respect of the people.

He has done so much that is constitutionally questionable and belittled America in the world stage with his constant apologies for America and bowing to foreign leaders.

He is getting the respect he earned.

link   

Originally posted by Exsisto

Originally posted by khimbar
I am of course exempt, as I'm in the UK and I tend to agree with the ass-hat verdict. And respect is earned, not given by title or rank.
edit on 22-3-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

Obama won the popular vote and the electoral vote. That alone commands the respect of the Office. I know the Queen isn't the Head of State in the UK any longer, however we don't have a Monarchy here, so it's not like Obama inherited the Presidency by birth right.

Well the good thing is all these rational people will have their mentality used as a guide post
for America when Obama is gone in 9 months!

How exciting is that?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaughingatHumanity
I find more disdain for those who call for respect for a position simply because of it's stature. The reality of the position of POTUS has never been more clear in that it is nothing but the office of a figurehead.

The president is just a face and a distraction, a focal point for controversy while the machinations of the government have changed little over the last several decades. The corruption is bipartisan, the taint is complete and has covered every corner of the government.

Sorry but any critical thinking person who has paid attention to history has absolutely no obligation to show respect to a jesters throne just because it sits figuratively on high. It is this exact disposition that keeps so many asleep and content with criminality in the face of obvious subterfuge.

Keep decrying the dissidents with your empty reasoning, you would see men made slaves just to worship illusions.

I agree with everything you've said. I'm not decrying the dissidents, at all. In fact, I count myself as one. Did you read the end of my OP??????

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Annee

Maybe you could do something - like post an honest and complete unbiased factual list of Obama's accomplishments - - then critique them from your point of view.

With Facts and Links.

Instead of make unfounded accusations.

link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

It really is annoying.

Especially since most attacks on Obama - - - are directed at him as a person.

Which is exactly where they should be directed. The Poser-in-Chief has been proven to be a liar, a fraud, and is probably criminally complicit in the coverup of his past. His friends and mentors are real winners too. He has, without a doubt, done more damage to the Constitution than any President in history.

You want me to respect that? NEVER.

Facts and Links.

Facts and Links

Facts and Links.

Why? You know the truth as well as anyone, you just don't care. You would support Obama if he grew horns, a tail, and turned bright red on national TV demanding that all worship him.

This last POS Executive Order gives him the ability to turn any American into an "uncompensated" worker in "peacetime or in war," and "in an emergency or non-emergency" - so, basically, anyone can be turned into a slave at any time. I hope he doesn't expect us to call him Massa.

Slavery not bad enough for you? How about MURDER? Anwar al-Awlaki ring a bell? "Oh, but he was a bad man," you say? Was his 16-year-old son a bad person too? They were American citizens, and I don't care who you are or what you are accused of doing, the President has no right to murder you without even charging you with a crime. How would you like it if a President Santorum claimed the same power?

Even the ACLU has charged the President with being "Judge, Jury, and Executioner" and when the ACLU abandons a Democrat you KNOW he's a scumbag. Here are your links. Absorb the info herein, be honest with yourself, and try not to throw up.

In the second part of this episode of The Truth Is Viral, Bobby speaks with Nate Wessler, Senior Fellow at the ACLU's National Security Project. Mr. Wessler's field of expertise is the practice of "Targeted Assassinations," which are being used against those individuals whom President Obama alone has deemed a threat to national security. In this interview, Wessler states the ACLU's position that the President has unlawfully assumed the mantle of "Judge, Jury, and Executioner," and that the civil rights organization is "deepy troubled" about U.S. citizens being targeted for assassination without any type of judicial review or Congressional oversight.

(click to open player in new window)

Writing as Publius in Federalist Paper #47 James Madison proclaimed, “The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands… may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny.” This week, Bobby begins a series of reports on the "End Game" in the United States, exposing recent legislation designed to restrict the freedoms of average Americans, enabling the military to arrest them without a charge and detain them indefinitely, leading to possible enslavement in FEMA camps - or worse - for those who would dare speak out against the government.

(click to open player in new window)

I'm not a mindless hack sweetpea. I've done the research and I KNOW who Obama is. He is the most dangerous person ever elected to public office. I don't care if he's a Democrat OR that he's black, all I care about is that the POTUS - whoever it is - uphold his oath to the Constitution. In that category, Barack Hussein Obama is an epic failure.

And a traitor too.
edit on 3/22/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Obama apology thread.

And wait when Romney is in there, in reality, like actually...

Guess who the oil industry is putting their money behind?

It's not Obama, have fun filling up your gas tank in two summers

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
What I find most disconcerting is the display of outrage in a partisan manner. The same people who will defend Obama when he is called a bad name will rant on and on about respect, then turn around and call Sarah Palin every name in the book.

For example, we had a recent dust up when Rush Limbaugh called a feminist advocating insurance pay for birth control for college women a "s***" The reaction from the left was to call for Limbaugh to be fired, a boycott of his advertisers, and no small amount of name calling at Rush. Obama even gave to poor beleagured woman a phone call to "see if she was okay."

However, Bill Maher called Sarah Palin a "c***" and said that Britsol had been f'd so hard that a baby popped out. Was there outrage from the left when Maher made these comments? Of course not. They just nodded their heads in agreement and smiled at how "clever" Maher was. As Bristol said later, "I'm still waiting for my phone call."

That is hypocrisy displayed bare and it's not an isolated example. Portray Obama as a clown? Not OK. Portray Bush as a clown? OK. Portray Obama as Hitler? Not OK. Portray Bush as Hitler? OK. Portray Republicans as being uncivil by using a bull's eye map, thus promoting violence? Not OK. Democrats using the exact same bull's eye targeting map of their own? OK.

It kind of reminds me of the old Bill Cosby skit. It came out on LP records years ago in the sixties. The idea was that major world events would be handled by a coin toss. The winner of the toss got to make the rules for the engagement. In the Revolutionary War the colonists won the toss, so they got to make up the rules. These were that the colonists could wear anything they wanted to, shoot from under cover and from behind rocks, attack on holidays like Christmas, etc. And the British were required to wear red and march in a straight line.

edit on 3/22/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

No...you go fill your own gas tank sweetie...I don't need to provide you with a synopsis on the history of fuel in my country. Use your own brain for a change....use your own wallet as a verifiable gauge....

I had a flat tire yesterday on the way to pick up my daughter from school. Had to buy a brand new tire - out of my own wallet. That's got to be the president's fault, right? I mean, it's not the tire's fault. It's not my fault for driving on old tires, right? It's not the person's fault who left the nail in the road that I ran over, right? I mean, the money for that new tire came out of my own wallet, so... it MUST be Obama's fault!!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
When he acts as if he is above us and wants to force matters on us that we don't want and disrespects America daily then he has lost the respect of the people.

How does he act as if he is above us?

What exactly are the matters he is forcing on YOU (not we) that you don't want or respect?

Facts and Links.

Give me something besides opinion.

edit on 22-3-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exsisto
This is a non-partisan opinion thread.

HAHAHAHAHA

As evidenced in your extremely PARTISAN thread.?

It could be called the 'carrying the water' thread in my "opinion". Because Opinions really matter on the internet. They're so profound. So I'll state mine too.

You didn't even supply contrary evidence to your claims BTW.

"Non Partisan"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join