It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the God Particle...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Its absence is what allowed religion to be created. Knowledge of the God Particle is what is passed on through the Secret Societies. I feel that this is the tip of the ice berg so to speak. I can go on forever but I am having trouble finding a direction. If there are questions or debates regarding this please chime in. I look forward interacting with you so I may understand more as well.

"Secret societies" are religions. By not recognising this, you overlook their draw and power over men - the promise of "wisdom" and "special knowledge". Unfortunately, these secret societies are the men of reknown, the teachers and leaders of our corporations and politics. It is these same men of reknown that brought on the destruction of the Pre-flood world. We can see today that every corporation that it is part of the "nwo" is branded by logos containing the same symbology - triangles/pyramids, Horus eye, illumination, sodomy. Just as their forefathers did, their tower is built upon sins (bricks) and tar (bloodshed). They are rising in dominance and coming out of the shadows in direct proportion to the declining obedience to Our Creator. This obedience is falling as they saturate our societies with sin and the love it. They teach us from the moment we are born to love materialism, to chase immorality and to chase greed and removed Our Creator and His Son from every aspect of our lives and government. Why? The bricks of the tower at Babel were sins - and today, their bricks are the same. Ours.

Genesis 3:4-5 "You will not surely die,” the serpent said to the woman. “For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

The "God particle" does factor into plans. It's no coincidence that Shiva sits outside CERN either.

<< 1   >>

join