It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sperm-hunting women prowl Zimbabwe highways

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

the next star trek/marvel/battlestar galactica convention will take place in zimbabwe

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
My reply from a closed thread on same subject:

When these women rape the men, do they actually have sex or is it more of a manual hand "milking" technique? If they're actually having sex then the real threat is STD's since condoms aren't necessarily 100% effective, assuming they're used correctly and not broken in the act. Then there's the STD's you can still get when using a condom, such as genital ulcer diseases and HPV as well.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Those kinds of stories, especially if true, and some of the comments that are following, all they do is make me give up on mankind and society.

This stuff is just nauseating!

Has anyone even thought of the implications that can result from this?

I can see how it’s time for something big to happen; this earth really needs to have a chance of starting over.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Saving this for later when I have the time.

There might be some very interesting aspects in this.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Kinda reminds me of the Sirens from mythology.

Semen Sirens. Has a nice ring to it. Bizarre nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
So what happens if you're the guy they pass up on? No, no thanks you can keep on moving sir. That guy loses either way. He doesn't get raped but I'm sure he'd be made fun of to no end.

This sounds more like an urban legend to me. If there is any truth to it I'm sure there are other motives tied in using this as some sort of cover. You don't "need" to have sex to harvest sperm. All you would possibly need is someone to entrap the victim and one pretty lady would often be more than enough.

Even thinking it is tied to some ju-ju makes little sense. Harvesting a body part like hair, blood etc. is usually an example of sympathetic magick where it is used as a connection to the victim. IE Voodoo doll.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DetectiveT
So what happens if you're the guy they pass up on? No, no thanks you can keep on moving sir. That guy loses either way. He doesn't get raped but I'm sure he'd be made fun of to no end.

This sounds more like an urban legend to me. If there is any truth to it I'm sure there are other motives tied in using this as some sort of cover. You don't "need" to have sex to harvest sperm. All you would possibly need is someone to entrap the victim and one pretty lady would often be more than enough.

Even thinking it is tied to some ju-ju makes little sense. Harvesting a body part like hair, blood etc. is usually an example of sympathetic magick where it is used as a connection to the victim. IE Voodoo doll.

Exactly.

And why use strangers? Why not just get a group of consenting males and harvest it that way? Unless the juju requires that it be strangers, it's not like semen is a non-renewable resource.

Really trying to not be explicit, but I think I crossed that line at "Semen Sirens".

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
When is the UN going to step in? Where is the outrage? If no one is going to anything about this, I am volunteering to head to Zimbabwe to get to the bottom of this. I may have to go undercover. It may take some time. But I will be damned if I am going to stand by and let these hordes of hotties get away with this. I don't care how magical my sperm is, enough is enough!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ABNARTY
When is the UN going to step in? Where is the outrage? If no one is going to anything about this, I am volunteering to head to Zimbabwe to get to the bottom of this. I may have to go undercover. It may take some time. But I will be damned if I am going to stand by and let these hordes of hotties get away with this. I don't care how magical my sperm is, enough is enough!

I posted a flier to help volunteer undercover targeted at the next ComicCon participants, I think you now have a plethora of volunteers that surely wouldn't mind.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Perhaps I can help recoup money lost through Nigerian Prince scams by exporting certain wadded tissues found throughout American bachelor pads. Before moving on this lucrative Zimbabwe Spooge Deluge I should procure a PO box to avoid certain embarrassing questions raised by roomates.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

who said what about what again ?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
As a rape survivor, I find the majority of comments downright bizarre.

Rape is horrific. it is a violation of your body and your mind. The body heals, but the mind never forgets.

I get it. Most of you are joking and I understand. But would you be laughing if it happened to you? Truly?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
no. i would go to the black market, get an m-79 and find the vehicle in question.in which i was abducted, and aim for the engine. firey red jelly! it's zimbabwe, you can probably find a small arms black market there.
edit on 26-3-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Agreed. Nobody doubts that.

You hit it on the head with people making jokes. Nothing here more than that.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

I know it's just in good fun. I really do. It's just a sensitive issue.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join