It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Scientist Jailed for 13 years for offering to sell state (Moon) secrets to Israel.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Arken

Wow imagine a scientist of his caliber in prison. He isn't going to like it very much. I honestly feel a bit sorry for him. Waste of a good mind if you ask me. They should have just fined him what ever he was trying to get payed for his leak.

They don't go to the same prisons as we do. Its not the same thing. For example, some of the group spent their "prison" sentence on the beach/pools, sipping icy drinks, getting some sun. It was an exotic location and seemed a lot more like a vacation by most people's standards.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Arken

The claims of "secret bases" and "alien ships" on the Lunar surface have over, and over, and over again been shown to be nonsense.

The LRO camera images are freely available to everyone with online Internet access, and a computer.....and the entire surface of the Moon has been photographed.

Still nothing.

There are thousands (millions?) of telescopes aimed at the hemisphere of the Moon that we can always see (when it's lit up)....still nothing.

During "New Moon" (when the entire hemisphere facing Earth is in darkness)...not even a light, or any other "sign" of anything artificial, much less a "Base" of any sort.

All the rest of the claims are pure fantasy, and complete failures of interpretation of normal photographic anomalies.....spurred by a somewhat "criminal" element of misinformation perpetuated upon the eagerly gullible, who lap it up so readily...

Well thats funny because it is a giant spaceship and yes, its a conspiracy, and yes there is cover up, and yes the man arrested is an insider, who provided this data...Which shows the moon has a titanium hull.
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Studies by Russian probes determined it was a giant spaceship.
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

and we have artifacts, on the ground, from people who lived inside, in Peru, and we have a cross section of it, actually, carved in stone. With Hal 9000 in the center of it.
See that small top block in this image, the escape pod, here... corresponds to Aristarchus Plateau as seen here.

But keep in mind this is all above top secret and if you tried to tell anyone, they'd never believe you.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I still have yet to be shown the "space junk" left behind on the moon, (such as the Lunar Rover) left behind by NASA! With their supposed," up to" two meter resolution something as mentioned above should be clearly visible for all to see. Some have pointed out tiny dots on the imagery as proof.

It seems the "artists" at NASA got a little carried away and covered up things that should be viewable!

edit on 23-3-2012 by ajay59 because: to add

edit on 23-3-2012 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Imagine if china invdaded your country? How would you feel?

Like Tibet.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunWuKong
chuck in a couple of quid!

omg i am going to say that all the time lol. no idea what it means (agreed i am ignorant lol), but its awesome

*for sake of an on topic remark...id have to agree that any organization would not sting an individual without some sort of their own justification; and its hard for me to believe that justification is left to random subjects. I also find it odd that a top level clearance scientist, who is guilty of selling material which posses a threat to national security, would only receive a punishment of 13 years. While i do not believe that life necessarily justified either, an extension of the 13 would seem more appropriate.

i would like the main focus of my post to be of the amazing new quote which we all should use...im really not making fun. i love this quote

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
There is no Federal inmate by the name of Noze jailed, I looked him up on the inmate locator. The National Enquirer had some great articles too.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I still have yet to be shown the "space junk" left behind on the moon, (such as the Lunar Rover) left behind by NASA! With their supposed," up to" two meter resolution something as mentioned above should be clearly visible for all to see.

Have you really looked? Why don't you weigh in here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

No, no, no....the Israelis are our friends. I read about it all the time. So, this could not possibly be true. [sarcasm]

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by ajay59

I still have yet to be shown the "space junk" left behind on the moon, (such as the Lunar Rover) left behind by NASA! With their supposed," up to" two meter resolution something as mentioned above should be clearly visible for all to see.

Have you really looked? Why don't you weigh in here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now if someone could match the image to any of the images taken by the astronauts on the moon, I should really be impressed! At first glance the landscape does not appear to be the same as in the images taken by astronauts on the moon! Thanks for the images though!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

-summons Zorgon to provide more detail on the papers-

Zorgon offers a challenge, which I'm pretty sure involves the papers you are talking about, I'm not too sure if its supposed to be a fictional paper or something thats being planned, but if you read between the lines, then from what I can gather it looks like some of the stuff it covers is talking about things that have already been done "past tense" as it where...... but thats just my opinion, it is a challenge and you might see it differently too me, I can supply you with the paper if you pm me, thats if its ok with Zorgon? If he is monitoring this thread, I can try and see if I can get hold of him elsewhere (not saying where) and get him onboard here if you like. Just let me know ok?
edit on 23-3-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
I observe the moon through a high quality telescope all of the time, there are no bases or military on it as far as i have seen. Good luck building something on the far side in the dark though.

The reference to the "dark side of the moon" is misleading, it is not actually dark, it was coined that because we cant see it due to the rotation of the earth and the counter rotation of the moon vs. speed, which always keeps the one side visible to us and not the other, the moon does not have a dark side really, just a side that is never visible from the earth, not sniping or anything, just saying.....
PEACE!!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAsay1LOVE

Originally posted by SunWuKong
chuck in a couple of quid!

omg i am going to say that all the time lol. no idea what it means (agreed i am ignorant lol), but its awesome

i would like the main focus of my post to be of the amazing new quote which we all should use...im really not making fun. i love this quote

It means throw in some money, quid is slang in the uk for pounds ££££
hope this helps in some way, glad to see that our slang tickled you!!!

BY THE WAY EVERYONE- I apologise for the THREE IN A ROW posts, got a bit carried away and I'm tired so I am slacking!!!

edit on 23-3-2012 by DARREN1976 because: apologies...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that there was a time that we didn't have the moon. And mankind and the rest of earth's creatures had a more fluid and advanced level of consciousness then we do today. The moon arrived and put the earth under a captive "spell", acting as a giant transmitter and controlling our brains through some sort of wave technology. Light, which are actually particles traveling in a wave reflects off of surfaces and bounces back. The moon, being a large satellite transmitter probably transmits higher levels of waves during a "full moon" when 100% of one side of the moon is reflecting the suns rays back at us. This could explain people's behavior during full moons.
When the moon arrived to our planet, our planet changed drastically and all life changed with it. What were once mild tides changed quickly to rising waves. Our own animal bodies and no doubt the plant life also changed due to the moon's influence. I believe it was at this time that the genetic experiments began and we humans "became" modern man. The birth of the worlds first religions to honor and obey or new found gods.
I believe the moon is hollow and there are major bases inside as it is like a "death star". I'm quit sure we have bases in conjunction with the ETs that have been there the whole time. This is most likely the real secret of secrets, the one that connects the ruling bloodline families all the way from their "birth" in babylon to the emperors of rome on to the kings of europe to the presidents of the US.

Ah dangit! now Israels gonna read this....

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Nozette pleaded guilty to one count of attempted espionage, admitting he tried to provide Israel with top secret information about satellites, early warning systems, methods for retaliating against large-scale attack, communications intelligence information and major elements of defense strategy.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
What moon secret ? the aliens bases ??

Aipac will give the orders to Obama to let the Nasa scientist go
like so many other spying for Israel that were release(5 dancing Israelis partying on 9/11)
if he is jewish .. then the chance of him being release ae higher
if he is not .. then Israel will let him rott in prison

Even the US nukes secret were leaked to Israel
they literaly want everything that the US have

Israel is like a jealous little brother to the US

edit on 3/23/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Oh there are moon secrets. If you knew what they were, they would not be secret.

I am sure you have even read of some here at ATS and would not believe them.

So what is the point then? The point is that they are saying there are secrets about the moon.

But its too fantastic to be believed.

Its an Obamanation.
Its not a zoo though. And its not an experiment, we are a colonization attempt, or more like an abandon ship episode. People abandoned ship to Peru according to mythology and legend and archaeological artifacts. And they can be traced to Egypt, where they were still talking about it, long long after the fact.
There is a long stretch of archaeological history, that goes back to Peru, then from there to the moon.
The Ica stones have been debunked, but I have seen one, that has on it, a copy of landscape as seen from space in Peru. The landscape looks like an image of a standing beast with a man in front. So its a drawing of a landmark, in Peru as seen from space. There are lots of them that appear to be authentic. Also cuneiform and early pre-sanskrit writings in Peru and Bolivia found on statues and bowls etc. And they didn't live on the moon, they lived in it, in Metropolis. And all through history, and mythology, and religion, people have been saying similar. Its just in our age we for some reason cannot accept, what everyone else through history was taught.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I will show you the Israeli connection, and use as little artifacts as possible.
This artifact I can show you because it is not classified...The Narmer Palette

Now there are differing interpretations regarding this but essentially it is about 2 types of Jews. On the left are the Ashkenazim, and on the right are the Shepardic. However, there are different classes of people in those images and jews is considered a class in these images, not a race. Although race is implied as well. But that shows us that the person speaking, was a jew. And the story it tells of is exodus. And this palette united two groups of people with a common origin, both who landed in Peru, but 2 million years apart.
The Ashkenazi landed approx 13,000 years ago, trying to mimic their forefathers, who landed there 2 mya.
When they were stranded there as a landing party. When the on-board computer mutinied. So they fired 2 missiles at the moon. And that is recorded through history, and even became part of the priesthood, and on both sides of the palette, you can see a missile above the head of the sandal bearer for the water bringer gods. (priest)
So 2 missiles are fired, one pierces the hull, breaches a water jacket lining inside the moon, floods the interior, kills almost everyone. People o the ground are stranded on the ground, people inside recover their civilization over a 2 million year period, and then flee to earth as the last survivors in the moon. So they meet up in Egypt with their forefathers and since they have the same history, they unite. The missile which breached the moon, released a lot of water, that landed on the earth and caused ice ages, which almost wiped out the original exodus.
So the Ica stones, like this one...here those people who witnessed the missile, were probably not Ashkenazi, although those are Ashkenazim being depicted there, it seems more probable they were talking about the incident. My understanding always has been that the Ashkenazi arrived 13,000 years ago, and prior to that, were offspring of the original landing party.
But we just don't have enough data to say with certainty. Hindu mythology says that there were a few cities already on the ground when the mutiny or battle with the moon occurred. One thing for sure is they built a global civilization, and built with megalithic boulders and gigantic stones, the largest ever moved by man.
But inside the Ashkenazi were able bodied seamen, for the Olympian race, and the Shepardic were the able bodied seamen of the Titan race, and that history of animosity will never go away with a camp David summit.
Yet, at any moment, they are like brothers, because they are both of the same order, the able bodied seaman.
So they have this marriage, but allegiance issues.
Its much bigger than a land dispute because there may have originally been two moonships, one Titan one Olympian, and now there is just the Olympian one. With the descendants of two crews now living on earth.
And two groups of natives that were supposed to be the colonists. Native Indians and Olmecs Native Indians deposited by Olympians, and Olmecs deposited by the Titans. Its a territorial dispute between the Olympians and the Titans. Still. Although they all live together now and have long forgotten their past.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976

It means throw in some money, quid is slang in the uk for pounds ££££
hope this helps in some way, glad to see that our slang tickled you!!!

lol, i chuckle every time i read/think/say...chuck in some quid...haha

thank you for the meaning, but i fear this limits the phrases potential. so with respects i will most probably use it for most any situation; much the same as the smurfs, and the usage of the word "smurf", by said peoples.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Another connection is in Peru, the Nazca lines, the tree of life is depicted, and that was what they were searching for, oddly enough. So it later became the candlestick menorah, and you can see its transformation in the cylinder seals of Mesopotamia.
Another curiosity is the flower of life symbol on the Osireion in Egypt, which probably was built by the antediluvian race, but it depicts the flower of life, and the kabbalah, is formed by the flower of life in the center of it.There are reasons to suggest that the Ashkenazim may have been here as long as the original landing party.
But the mythos seems to imply that they lived for 2 million years inside the moon after the flood.
They rebuilt on high ground inside the terraformed interior, reached a level of civilization similar to this, and transferred that civilization over time to the earth.

But you would hope there would be more evidence than there is of any advanced civilization. Anything advanced disappeared over the ages and the ice ages, and little is left except a few out of place artifacts.
Mythology with artifacts and some ancient megalithic ruins, and sunken cities, and little else to go on.

Evidence they used cement which turned to diorite over time. And glazed finishes on some of it.
But above everyone's heads, something straight out of science fiction. What amounts to a death star posing as a moon. Maybe when you have full access to it, and its working, you don't need much else.
But it was the Ashkenazim who did the Ica stones, and the Nazca lines. I don't think they are 2 million years old.
The pond above Cusco, the water cistern above Sacsayhuaman, thats 2 million years old.
The Osireion in Egypt might be close to that as well. It has the same cement construction and tube drilling which can only be done in wet cement. You can count the turns from the bit as it fed into the cement, which is now turned to rock. The original flower of life symbol there was stamped into the wet cement. It was the only mark on it. So I guess they were minimalists. Later hieroglyphics were added and SetI built his temple on the surface ground, 50 feet above it. It was found by him, buried 50 feet underground.
It would have been flooding then during his time so it confused them, and they buried some boats close by, just in case.
www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk...
Its fascinating stuff. But nothing like being inside the moon. That is something out of this world.
But like anything else, who knows if any of it is true. The story however is consistent through the ages.
Like mythology is consistent.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The biggest problem is that the last 2 million years were a pretty harsh 2 million years, and those who survived, did so huddled around the equator, in areas which are now as much as 2,000 feet under water.
Like the sunken city off Cuba. Ice sheets ground everything down to bedrock in most places, and there just wasn't much civilization rebound at all until 40,000 years ago or so.

So there may be a period of a million years when man almost died out. And its at odds with the out of Africa hypothesis, but then so is the evidence in South and Central America.
But that huge gap makes it almost impossible to trace a lineage back to Peru of 2 mya.
Original sites are also modified by successive generations so some sites for instance in India may have real antiquity, but its been constantly developed over time to what it looks like now which are gilded caves etc.

Peru, to Easter Island, to Yonaguni, to the Indus Valley, to Sumeria. That is where you can track the flood myth.
Using the archaeological record. And the flood itself, happened inside the moon. Inside there were no rainbows, single star by night, sun by day, centrally fixed fusion reactor with the reaction trapped in the gravitational center of the moon.. They land on earth, and now there are rainbows.
There is lots of related material but it takes years to sift through.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
you guys realize it was a sting, right ? Isreal didn't really contact this guy

LOL

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join