It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Scientist Jailed for 13 years for offering to sell state (Moon) secrets to Israel.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
perhaps this scientist was there way of sending a message to any other ex employee's keep your mouth shut about what you know or else in a way this is disclosure if they had nothing to hide they would have left him alone sometimes silence speaks volumes

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by wmd_2008

Edit and remove your offensive words!
No personal attaks are allowed!
I really hope that sooner or later Mods........

Sorry but now outside the edit window, what offensive words is the truth offensive
how about you change the title of the thread

The actual title

NASA scientist jailed for 13 years for offering to sell state secrets to Israel

I DON'T see moon in that do you

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The article seems to state that he's been arrested for espionage involving rockets and missiles here on earth, not for moon secrets. I'm all for the possibility that we aren't told everything but come on...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This is bull the Israel owns the US, they put the FBI up to this just to make it look like the Irael are not already the insiders they are.
They the Israelis run the us already, they own hollywood, music industry, radio, tv, Congress, the banking system, wall street, gold silver diamond trading.
This was just a false flag and this scientist was just a pawn.

That's all I will say because it's just a waste of time anyhow, the US is bought and sold.

Iwill post alink that shows who runs the US it's sure not American, it the dual citizenship Israelis

Link undercover4liberty.wordpress.com...
edit on 23-3-2012 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Fitch303
Treason on any level should be punished by death. The Israelis spy on everyone, I don't know why were so close to them. I used to support Israel unconditionally until I realized we wouldn't have the muslim problem we do if that country never existed.

Muslims are also not a fan of any western nation.
should we dismantle the west because muslims don't like us?

As Ron Paul once stated. They wouldn't hate the U.S if the U.S didnt invade other countries. Imagine if china invdaded your country? How would you feel?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
What moon secret ? the aliens bases ??

Aipac will give the orders to Obama to let the Nasa scientist go
like so many other spying for Israel that were release(5 dancing Israelis partying on 9/11)
if he is jewish .. then the chance of him being release ae higher
if he is not .. then Israel will let him rott in prison

Even the US nukes secret were leaked to Israel
they literaly want everything that the US have

Israel is like a jealous little brother to the US

edit on 3/23/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
reply to post by Arken

Israel? That seems odd....of all countries.

I thought we shared everything with them already?

Maybe because he himself has some Jewish origin? What can I say.. Jews, ready to sell anything even their parents, yet alone secrets if they can profit frm it. Profit is the holy word, that's why you see them in banks and all sorts of money making systems.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Arken

Wow imagine a scientist of his caliber in prison. He isn't going to like it very much. I honestly feel a bit sorry for him. Waste of a good mind if you ask me. They should have just fined him what ever he was trying to get payed for his leak.

He will most likely not be in prison as we view it, the government is fully aware of how to use talent for their agenda, only difference now is that the scientist knows that for the next 13 years his rights are in the can..

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
America shares information that is need to know or fail type scenarios. Israel doesnt need to know how we retaliate and with what technology in defence of our country. I hope Israel the best , but Israel has been known to sell secrets on the USA.

Do not trust Israel with information such as that , but they are a democratic nation in the Middel East and should be defended regardless. Just keep your mouth shut around them.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

reminds me of a paper I read in the space archives thingie, some report discussing mining the moon, but some of the language could have been interpreted that we already had some bases on the moon and some proposals were out to maximize the efficiency of said bases.

-summons Zorgon to provide more detail on the papers-

But ya, if the world found out we (the US) had bases on the moon already...some rather uncomfortable questions would certainly arise.
edit on 22-3-2012 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

Here is a Clue

Buzz Aldrin's Dream ,Helium 3 and Lunar Resource Base, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and Zorgon's 6013.pdf which happens to be similar to what Buzz Aldrin has said on his website
his DREAM Speech..

Another Type Information Bridge in your Search Engine Google Bing etc...
then type Moon or Lunar Base Mars Base mars satellites NSA Mining etc...

It's Who Ever Gets their First Controls the OIL Ahhh.... Spice ! Ahhhhh I ment Helium 3

He who controls the Spice controls the universe

DUNE ...

well the Solar System Actuality

well this is a Conspiracy-Skeptical Site Anyways Right ?

Ohh yeah here is the PDF 6013 that is mostly Talked about when it comes to Mining Resource's on the Moon & Lunar Bases mentioned by Zorgon on ATS as i went to other branches of Depths of that Document File ( 6013.pdf ) from none other than Lunar and Planetary Institute (LPI) - USRA

Right Here the 6013.pdf

Lunar and Planetary Institute (LPI) - USRA Roundtable 2004 Meeting ( 6013.pdf )
www.lpi.usra.edu...

edit on 23-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

Cheers, I think this is some of those pdf's, but will check later to confirm. The ones I read was discussing projects that seemed to hint at the projects being proposed would help in something that already existed (didn't go into detail).

I don't doubt there is a lot more "out there" than what we the public are privvy to..maybe not, but possibly. I simply would like to know..hell, learning we built an actual base on the moon would be a source of wonder and even pride for our species..so, if there is something already up there on the pole..then what is going on must be well dodgy...cause thats something you would boast about verses keep hidden from public unless there was something nefarious.
And my mind draws a blank as to what the negatives could be..which makes me skeptical about there being anything.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
He was trying to sell Israel "top secret information about satellites, early warning systems, methods for retaliating against large-scale attack, communications intelligence information and major elements of defense strategy." There was nothing in the charges about lunar information. He just happened to have worked on the lunar research program.

And yes, even though Israel is our "friend," the country is one of the largest customers for intelligence information on U.S. technology and defense systems. Israel is also the "friend" that shot up the U.S.S. Liberty.

This pretty much.

Israel took to heart Sun Tzu's quote "keep your friends close and your enemies even closer".

Who is closer to the US than Israel, a country whose military we wholly subsidize, and yet they aren't even a neighboring country? What purpose does this serve? Clearly they aren't defending our borders, or our interests.

This country has been sold out.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

Originally posted by Fitch303
Treason on any level should be punished by death. The Israelis spy on everyone, I don't know why were so close to them. I used to support Israel unconditionally until I realized we wouldn't have the muslim problem we do if that country never existed.

Muslims are also not a fan of any western nation.
should we dismantle the west because muslims don't like us?

As Ron Paul once stated. They wouldn't hate the U.S if the U.S didnt invade other countries. Imagine if china invdaded your country? How would you feel?

Would feel like normal considering they did
Well, sort of
They didn't so much invade as much as drink the blood from us from their side of the world (in regards to outsourcing jobs).

Not a fan of China...the people are fantastic people, but the government is...actually, their government is clever (give props where due)..they are simply taking advantage of us and our political flaws to attain as much of our economy as possible and ultimately purchasing the US in the long run...so, our politicians are to blame for not dealing with trade laws.

what a complex world...different is though, We are being royally screwed by China...but the solution is not to destroy china...rather, to fix our own rules. the middle east is corrupt..and the people look at Israel as the issue..when they need to look at their own politicians and land for issues in their life. The middle eastern dictators do a great job in deflecting the anger of their people about how they are governed to make many shake their fists at Israel.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
bout all I want to throw in here is a memory which may land me in hot water here:

A ways back John Lear was a member here and he shared a lot of info........ I believe he and Zoegon where right on spot. But as we know we have members here that are trouble makers and they made trouble for John and when John put things bluntely there was a parting of the ways.

I do believe those members messed a beautiful relationship between John and ATS....... sorry if the Amigo's don't agree.

Mining on the Moon was yesterday, talk so to say but all in all I think this year will be interesting to observe.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
If Israel is our so called "allies", why on Earth would they want all this information?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

To make cash? I disagree with you on this. These guys earn nearly 80 to 100k PLUS a year. What more could they possibly want
edit on 23-3-2012 by Kalisto because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Of coarse this Nozette did not sell info of bases on the moon if none exists. Anyone can see the supposed TWO METER RESOLUTION images that do not even show something as obvious as the Lunar Rover. Get's me how some people come on here and talk of "nothing on the moon" as though they have been there walking around and have seen everything there is to see with their own eyes!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by spav5
I am not going to ask where you got this information. And pass it off as fact.

You could ask. The testing on the back side of the moon is partially speculative, but Sandia's tested the individual bits and pieces for years. The whole thing's got to be tested somewhere eventually, and doing it on the ground or in the ground is instantly spottable, not to mention you can learn a huge amount about someone's design by analyzing the spoor. If you want to keep it quiet the far side of the moon is a good bet.

However, it's not that I don't know the first part, I can even expostulate on it if you'd like, but it's not the sort of thing you can generally find "design and maintenance of nukes for dummies" at the store.

Rather I will just say okay...now if they had the desire to put nukes on the moon and the power and the money to overcome these "insurmountable" obstacles that you have listed....do you think they might do this? And if so...Do you think that you would know about it? I mean assuming that they wanted to keep it secret. Or perhaps you are on the list of people in the know?

I'm not sure why you would WANT to put nukes on the moon. Orbit one behind and toggle it off, yeah buddy. But as a base for earth bombardment, it sucks. Way better to put them in near-earth orbit if you were going to. But with the new delivery systems the AF is working on it would be better to just lob them on demand.

It's also hard to hide moon destination shots from people, you can only do it from certain bases and it takes a really chunky booster, and you've got windows you have to use to get into translunar trajectories. Even if you tried to hide the fact you're trying to hit a lunar window from ground observation by letting them orbit a while before you did your TLI, the boosters are still going to have to have enough delta-v to get your load there, and any advanced nation (read Russia and China) can spot your craft on the way with radar.

Of course, you could avert the radar issue by stealthing it, but man, what a development effort. Easier to trojan horse it with another mission.

If you are not relaying this information first hand...then I have to question your die hard belief that the information that you are basing this on is correct information.

I know that it has been almost a half century since we first landed on the moon (so I have been told)...just think of all that has changed in the public sector in this time....phones, computers, internet, etc.

Now imagine what has been developed in the last half century by the military. Most of it you will have to imagine because it likely is not being divulged.

I don't see a need for nukes on Earth, much less on the moon....but with the Military's ideology of never having enough weapons or enough bases to put the weapons on...I don't doubt for one second that they have manufactured a need to have nukes on the moon...and when they find a need..they create the means.

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

You mean to tell me the US in all its technological glory couldnt come up with a method of hiding a moon base? For one they would most likely use natural caverns or caves and or camoflage. Or just put something on the dark side. Point being, if they wantedto hide something, it wouldnt be that big of a deal technologically speaking.

You shouldnt speak in absolute terms for something you probably have very little, if any, knowledge about.

Id be surprised if they didnt have some sort of base there, full time manned or not. It would provide a great amount of superiority for the eventual public colnization of the moon.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
just makes you wonder whats on the moon that they dont want anyone knowing about

probably some cool stuff

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dezracer
just makes you wonder whats on the moon that they dont want anyone knowing about

probably some cool stuff

Given the track record for those in power, super secrecy may well be kept from the populace at large until world-wide revolution brings out what is not destroyed or taken.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join