It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Scientist Jailed for 13 years for offering to sell state (Moon) secrets to Israel.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Edit and remove your offensive words!
No personal attaks are allowed!
I really hope that sooner or later Mods........

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Cosmic911

Pure, unabashed speculation....that falls apart when logic is applied:

We managed to place nukes everywhere else, why not on the moon?

No, there are no "nukes" on the Moon.

You are referring to ICBMs, or other sort of rockets to act as a delivery method for nuclear warheads.

Such weapons need to be manned, and maintained....by Humans on site. There also have been NO, and I repeat, NO major payloads lofted to Lunar vicinity.

Furthermore, the "point" of nuclear weapons in terms of an all-out "war" is the time factor, and the proximity. AND, that element of "surprise".....There simply is no technology to get a weapon from the Moon to Earth and still do it quickly, and maintain a "surprise" aspect.

And as pointed out.....there are people who have been observing the Moon for decades. And, nothing out of the ordinary is seen....at all.

The scientist mentioned in the OP divulged "secrets" that are space-related, and are not to be inferred as suggested, by the thread title.....the title is a bit over-the-top deceptive.

Off the book lunar missions perhaps. How can you be so sure that there have been no major payloads sent up there? They could be launching out of some remote place for all we know?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I've post this in the past and will again here now. Back in the 70's when I was in the military service I was told in a training class that, "out of the blue" our DI told us (the whole class) that there are 200 some photos that was taken on the moon that will never be made available to the Public! I'm saying to myself: "What's that all about" had nothing to do with our class. We prees the DI for more information but, he silence our tongue by pulling rank !!!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The "presumed trade/FBI sting" was not on satellite hardware or software but on DATA collected... on the Moon and a "test" on the Nozette reliability to preserve the secret.

Now this is pure speculation.

And Nozette know many secrets on that matter...

Really? Is he a geologist? An astronomer? Was he responsible for actually collecting and interpreting the data? Or was he just a remote surveillance expert who designed the equipment? Care to back your speculations up with a little bit of research?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
Treason on any level should be punished by death. The Israelis spy on everyone, I don't know why were so close to them. I used to support Israel unconditionally until I realized we wouldn't have the muslim problem we do if that country never existed.

Oh dear,

We wouldn't have the Muslim problem if it wasn't for Israel ?
so... Israel is responsible for all the problems in the Muslim world right?, are you serious?
you're so utterly deluded if thats what you think, Muslims and there hate for Israel is the problem, Muslims and there hate for one another to, (Sunni & Shiite) etc is the problem, hell there are so many problems in the Muslim world it would literally take me all year to label and explain them, nobody else is responsible for that my friend, oh Israel was responsible for 911, Israel is responsible for all the revolutions in north africa & the middle east, Israel is doing this, Israel is doing that... lol what? you people need to get a grip and stand up and take responsibility for your own actions, and confront your problems that nobody else but you yourself have created.. and you need to stop blaming the rest of the world for those problems before you can correct them, it really is pathetic

Is there really any wonder you are so confused? seriously you can't even read and understand the OP so what chance have you got understand anything else, you're already blaming Israel and calling for this man to be sentenced to death, IT WAS AN F.B.I STING, meaning there was never any Israeli agents involved, it was a set up, you should try engaging your brain before you go pointing fingers and blaming other people, because that probably one of the main issues wrong in society today, confused, unintelligent, uneducated people and there mindless eternal hate,

The government suspected Nozette might be interested in spying after a investigators searched his Chevy Chase, at his home in Maryland in February 2007 as part of the tax and fraud probe. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

OK GOT IT? that's what a sting is, its a set up, pretending to be somebody else to arrest and weed out potential threats & moles in the organization, there was NO ISRAEL INVOLVED,

Its even more facepalm when you consider your post received 15 odd stars so i guess you're not the only idiot in the village

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Ok, back in my contractor hovel, before I sack out for the day I did some looking at the NDA form packet for working on a SCI project, and the magic law is 18 USC 794a. You're subject to this one if you're read onto an SCI project, but not for mere top secret, because the things that trigger this one are all SCI.

If you look, you'll notice a lot of the wording the FBI is using is straight from this. Also, you'll notice that part about not having to have a jury trial, the court can summarily sentence you to death if they can't/don't want to empanel a jury in your particular case.

The security officer responsible for reading you on to a project goes over this one with gory detail. Yon NASA boy has been privy to some serious information at one time or another.

(grin) this is why I don't tell you guys about the secret underground UFO bases. I don't want my head chopped off.
edit on 23-3-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfTheLight

According to the Nature Blog, Stewart Nozette has worked for with Israeli contacts previously. The FBI affidavit says that between 1998 and 2008, an Israeli Aerospace Company "wholly owned by the Government of the State of Israel" paid Nozette some $225,000.

According to the Nature Blog, Nozette has worked for with Israeli contacts previously. The FBI affidavit says that between 1998 and 2008, an Israeli aerospace company “wholly owned by the Government of the State of Israel” paid Nozette some $225,000. “I thought I was working for you already,” Nozette told the agent in a transcript reproduced in the affidavit. “I mean that’s what I always thought, the [foreign company] was just a front.”

www.universetoday.com...

India launch Israeli Tecsar satellite (2008)

NASA (USA), ISRO (India) and Israel... and the Moon...

Hmm...

Which is The Secret?
edit on 23-3-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
reply to post by Arken

Israel? That seems odd....of all countries.

I thought we shared everything with them already?

Haha, take a reality check on Israel (the Military, government, Zionist elements), history is full of events where secrets have been sold to the Israeli's (Mossad maybe), most probably so they could get leverage for future deals or blackmailing.

Information is power, the more info you have on your enemies the more leverage you gain.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008 satellites, early warning systems, methods for retaliating against large-scale attack, communications intelligence information and major elements of defense strategy...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

The far-side of the moon is not cloaked in darkness as you suggest, it receives light from the sun as well.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Seems that you are inside the "pastry shop"!

Stars

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

If people of this earth pay for research, they should be able to freely get the information that is obtained from this type of research. Why do only a few of the elite scientists have information of this docile nature and the rest of humanity have to live in the dark and fed BS. I think this is a conspiracy in itself where those who have acquired the knowledge can use it to belittle others or restrict the overall ascension of knowledge in the world. I am not questioning whether things pertaining to national security should be released or whether knowledge of advanced concepts and design that could cause problems be restricted, I'm talking of information like whether the moon has water and whether the composition of it is Limburger cheese or Swiss cheese. Some of this hidden knowledge is just used to restrict our knowledge and keep a certain sect of people in charge of things.

This tendency only exists to keep the discoveries of reality in the hands of a certain few and their evidence can be used to suppress others theories. I don't agree with that at all, would it be a sin if a farmer found out the truth about the moon? A person who tills the earth has much knowledge not known by the scientists. Remaining in power is the only motivation for this deceit in this case. I feel that if this man gave information that was a threat to our security it would be different.

I can complain about the powers in charge in every corner of the world and it will do no good. NASA holds knowledge of governments deceptions also and those in charge here will protect them so they are not exposed. The government thinks the taxpayers of this country are all dumb and ignorant as do the people who run the big corporations. Just because people don't want to get involved in this deceit that occurs doesn't mean they are unintelligent. I guess the government and the sciences are again going to have to learn things the hard way.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Giordano Bruno is still burning on the pyre. I feel the heat of flames on the face....

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
With friends like Isreal who need's enemies? People who sell secret tech's to foriegn countries should be put to death. Whether it's Isreal or China it should make no difference in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fedeykin

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
I observe the moon through a high quality telescope all of the time, there are no bases or military on it as far as i have seen. Good luck building something on the far side in the dark though.

Ever heard of camouflage?

So when someone says "there is nothing on the moon & nothing being hidden on the moon"
you say : Disinfo agent.

But then when someone says "the moon can be viewed all the time by anyone through high quality telescope"
you say : Camouflage on the moon.

You really said "Camouflage"?!?

I have no strong feelings one way or the other on the subject but please...

I'd believe the so called disinfo agents before I'd believe in something like that.
At least they provide "fake" evidence and opinions rather the stories of
invisibility and 7/11's on the moon.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Sources of water on the moon would be a secret worth buying, if there are possible sources elsewhere then the possibility of colonization is entirely possible and makes it more likely to happen. Bear in mind Israel too has it's own space program, there is no reason why it wouldn't want this information.

However I think it is mainly defence secrets that where being sold, not really suspicious information.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatest
However I think it is mainly defence secrets that where being sold, not really suspicious information.

I would say that's the most rational explanation and as for aliens on the moon, nope, but i would say a full blown but remote military listening outpost far more advanced or should i say streamed lined to eye and hear the blue planet at great depths. This would account for why the moon is off limits to all nations except for Russia and US, then again china is coming trail blazing but they too will fall into ranks otherwise more earthquakes, droughts, floods, lightning storms..etc. I guess you all can see the picture i am painting here right ?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Yeah, I should watch it, they might zap me with a satellite and burn me to a crisp. I understand they may have the technology to do so. Maybe the Aliens or my guardian angel will protect me.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

the far side,not the dark side.it gets as much sun as the near side.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
Treason on any level should be punished by death. The Israelis spy on everyone, I don't know why were so close to them. I used to support Israel unconditionally until I realized we wouldn't have the muslim problem we do if that country never existed.

Keep telling youself that and keep rationalizing why they kill innocents.

Of course its ok for the muslim extremists to kill westerners! We deserve it, Israel exists!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join