It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Scientist Jailed for 13 years for offering to sell state (Moon) secrets to Israel.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by spav5
I know that you think that you are being cute and showing how intelligent you are...although you are not being cute...you are showing your intelligence.

I never metaphor I didn't like.

Just embracing your argument style. You want proof of a negative - the old "you can't prove they didn't!" and you're right. You also can't prove there's not BKs on every heavenly body.

When you understand why nukes on the moon sounds as ridiculous as BKs, you will have learned.

I am not asking anyone to prove a negative. I am not even asking you to prove anything..as I already know that you can't. You are the one talking in facts.

Facts that you do not have.

I am only speculating. I am telling you that if you even knew 1/1000000000 of what you think you know..you would still be unwise.

Your statements of BK are no more ridiculous than the rest of what you wrote. At least that was a failed attempt at humor. Humor is something that I can appreciate.

Sad thing is that the rest of your verbose refuse is believed to be fact by you.

Peace

edit on 30-3-2012 by spav5 because: typo

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spav5
Sad thing is that the rest of your verbose refuse is believed to be fact by you.

Yes, yes, it all makes sense to me now. There are no orbital mechanics. It's easy to place nukes on the moon, and there are good reasons for it. In fact, we have them on every heavenly body. Because there's a purpose to that. And because it's easy to do, and makes...sense. Somehow.

edit to add:

This is a bit pricey but very thorough. If you were ACTUALLY interested in your subject, you might toss a few months of spare time at this and gain some understanding. But it's probably filled with those "other facts...ones you were taught" and so are wrong.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yes, yes, it all makes sense to me now. There are no orbital mechanics.

More of you meaningless statements that do not help your argument.

It's easy to place nukes on the moon,

I never said anything was easy.

and there are good reasons for it.

I find no good reason to have nukes on the moon and apparently you agree...but that doesn't mean that no one else finds no good reason.

In fact, we have them on every heavenly body. Because there's a purpose to that. , .

Perhaps "we" (they) do.

If they chose to do it..then there would be a purpose for it.(perhaps they will wake you up for the important meetings).

and makes...sense. Somehow.

Makes more sense than pretending that you KNOW for a fact that they do not.

Peace

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Israel is going to the Moon.

Here tell them about this but do not mention this thread:
Fu ndamentals of Astrodynamics (Dover Books on Aeronautical Engineering) [Paperback]

Orbital injections and transfers and all sorts of Earth orbit stuff.
Oh a Hohmann transfer to Mars page 363, we are all set for something.

Made up secrets for sure unless there were Tesla secrets involved.
Then for sure Israel was looking for cartel secrets of the .01% technology
cartels and international bankers. Perhaps this was a test to see how good
their locks on the Tesla vault are.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

This is a bit pricey but very thorough. If you were ACTUALLY interested in your subject, you might toss a few months of spare time at this and gain some understanding. But it's probably filled with those "other facts...ones you were taught" and so are wrong.

Does it tell you that there have been no nukes placed on the moon?

Facts are not wrong. Only statements made to be fact when they are not fact...are wrong.

Thanks for the information.

Peace

Edit:

Thanks again for the link..even in the title it states theories and applications. At lease that author knows not to speak of facts when none are present.

Peace Again
edit on 30-3-2012 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

This is the one I used in High School. It's just as good and much more economical. Adventures in Celestial Mechanics is another economical alternative. There are also some good pdfs online.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spav5

If you say nukes meaning nuclear bombs or weapons then of what purpose would they serve?

If you mean nukes as power sources like plutonium oxide RTGs for probes or rover crafts then they also are not needed for something as close as the moon, as solar arrays would provide more usable and safer power sources.

Again, there is no strategic benefit for nukes of any kind to be on the moon, it is purposeless.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

This is the one I used in High School. It's just as good and much more economical. Adventures in Celestial Mechanics is another economical alternative. There are also some good pdfs online.

You know, I started to mention that one because it's where I started as well, but IIRC it doesn't cover launch windows for low-energy orbits. Of course, Astrodynamics would cover the part where you have to put the nuke into orbit twice and reenter at lunar return speeds on the way back with your unmaintained nuke.

edit to add:
Then, again, you know it's all "theory", says so right there in the title, so no point to it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
But it's probably filled with those "other facts...ones you were taught" and so are wrong.

Speaking of other facts

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Speaking of other facts

Orion is absolutely FILLED with the ooky old astrodynamics. You just have to use a Z-transform...

(now THAT's an inside joke - line's in the water...)

BTW, Taylor gave me one of my favorite war game tricks - the ceramic cup full o' plutonium chips and a road flare.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

(now THAT's an inside joke - line's in the water...)

That's hilarious.....thanks!

Smart ones will prevail....(a "MOTTO")....hmmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

INTERESTING.

You (ATS member of long standing) "zorgon" wish to offer the "orion" project?

OK.

I will attempt to explain that "Orion", as envisioned in the 1950s......was later "christened" in the 21st century.

I WANTED this to succeed!!! I really did!!!

Orion Project

Is the current "project" just a 'farce'?

Please, tell us (at ATS) what you know....."zorgon"......
edit on Sat 31 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Yes it is a farce and you have the wrong link

The Orion Crew Exploration Vehicle was originally part of NASA’s Constellation Program, which is no longer an active NASA program

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Hi ark

Yeah, you know the worst part about his sentence was, they added thirty three seconds to his sentence, for giving them the secrets of the REFLECTORS.

Actually he should get a medal for exposing NASA for thier stupidity.

Is this not a reason for America to cut the umbilical that feeds a trecherous,traitorous, infamous missfit of a psuedo nation???

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, are you deliberately trying to confuse the 1950's era "Project Orion," part of the then AEC's "Operation Ploughshare" with the similarly named, but entirely different proposed successor to the Space Shuttle? Why? One was scrubbed 40 years ago, the other was deleted from the budget last year. You honestly can't think they are one and the same, so why the confusion?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
[redacted] no point :shk:
edit on 1-4-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

think your mixing up extremists with muslims

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by spav5

If you say nukes meaning nuclear bombs or weapons then of what purpose would they serve?

If you mean nukes as power sources like plutonium oxide RTGs for probes or rover crafts then they also are not needed for something as close as the moon, as solar arrays would provide more usable and safer power sources.

Again, there is no strategic benefit for nukes of any kind to be on the moon, it is purposeless.

As I said before..I see no purpose for it..nuclear weapons, nuclear power, or frozen bagels on the moon..but that does not mean that because you and I see no purpose... that everyone else agrees with us.

Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I did condense the content.
Perhaps Mossad was not directly involved.
BUT it was his intent to pass to the Israeli's
Why as an American citizen would he want to?
God forbid if he had DUAL citizenship.

This seems like a scam to me. To make the FBI and Israel look good. SAVE FACE.

I know some of this information may have been posted. But not all.

Stewart Nozette
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Stewart David Nozette

Born (1957-05-20) May 20, 1957 (age 54)
Chicago, Illinois, United States en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stewart_Nozette
Known for Attempting to transfer American nuclear and space technology to Israel

The FBI arrested him October 19, 2009,[5] charging him with attempted espionage, after a sting operation.[3] Nozette attempted to sell U.S. classified information to someone he believed was an Israeli Mossad operative, but was in reality an undercover Federal Bureau of Investigation employee. He pleaded guilty to one charge of espionage and was sentenced, under the terms of a plea bargain, to thirteen years in prison.[6]
Nozette was born in Chicago, Illinois on May 20, 1957,[3] to Helen and Morris Nozette.[7] He grew up in Chicago’s heavily Jewish West Rogers Park neighborhood. His parents were involved in the local reform temple. He earned a B.S. in geosciences with honors and distinction (University of Arizona, 1979), and a Ph.D. in Planetary sciences (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1983).[3][8]

He held security clearances to study nuclear material with the United States Department of Energy, and was on the National Space Council
Nozette worked as a technical consultant for Israel Aerospace Industries between 1998 and 2008. After he left the government job, Nozette was heavily involved in India's extraterrestrial Moon probe, Chandrayaan-1. He was a principal investigator of the Mini-RF instrument on the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter and a co-investigator on Chandrayaan-1.[8]
Nozette was under investigation by the Justice Department for possible fraudulent billing on a NASA contract by a nonprofit corporation he ran, "Alliance for Competitive Technology". An unnamed NASA Inspector had allegedly found billing to NASA for expenses including, among other things, three mortgages, nine credit cards, a Tennis club, pool cleaning, and the Mercedes-Benz Credit Corporation.[13] Documents found by the Justice Department while investigating this allegation included classified documents and an e-mail in which Nozette "threatened to take a classified program on which he worked to an unnamed foreign country or Israel." This information was passed along to the FBI.
According to the criminal complaint, Nozette told his espionage contact that his parents were Jewish,[7] and therefore claimed a right to return under Israel's Law of Return. He also asked allegedly for two million dollars and a passport.[3][15]

Also this from Metapedia
Stewart Nozette - Metapedia
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Stewart_Nozette
en.metapedia.org...
Ties to Israel and India
From November 1998 to January 2008 Nozette worked in the United States as a technical consultant[46] for Israel Aerospace Industries[47] a wholly owned Israeli company and was paid approximately $225,000 according to court papers.[48] He earned the money from the Israelis by answering questions presented to him once a month and performing assigned tasks.[49] During the sting operation Nozette admitted to the undercover FBI agent he provided classified information to the Israelis in the past and assumed Israel Aerospace Industries was a front organization to gather intelligence.[
His father had worked on the Manhattan Project developing the atomic bomb during World War II. After the war Morris Nozette started a plastics company.[34]
FBI sting operation
On September 3, 2009 Nozette received a phone call from a FBI agent who would later identify himself as an Israeli intelligence operative.[21] Later that day they agreed to meet and have lunch at a restaurant located in the Mayflower Hotel in downtown Washington DC. During the meeting Nozette quickly showed a willingness to work for Israeli intelligence with the following conversation.

FBI: "…I’ll just say it real quick and then we’ll just move on. Quick, I wanna clarify something from the start. And I don’t say it very often, but umm, I work for Israeli Intelligence…"

Nozette: "…Mm-hmm"
FBI: "…Agency known here as Mossad."
FBI: "So from now on I’m not gonna to say this But if I say service…"
FBI: "…so you know what that, what it is. But I just wanna be sure, I’ll let it out so we don’t have any ambiguity later on.
FBI: "How you doin‘?"
Nozette: "Good. Happy to be of assistance."

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join