It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Scientist Jailed for 13 years for offering to sell state (Moon) secrets to Israel.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If anyone is interested in perusing this ancient history connection, here is an artifact from teh pre-history exhibit in the New Delhi Museum in India...
flood myth on Unicron seal
and you can examine unicorn seals and see them get more stylized as they get to Sumeria.

Here is a depiction of the missile as big as a mountain on the Victory Stellae of Naram-Sin

here

And there are lots of water bringer god images everywhere from Peru to Egypt.

And as far as actual moon information, the Ica stones have maps of the interior, and the buildings inside, and show someone interfacing with a panel talking to Egypt. Perhaps through dreams and visions.
Oz essentially as the story goes.
That type of thing.
No evidence of an Ark, but you know that floods occurred when the ice sheets melted, and at any time, those events could be added to the mythos. So any flood myth itself is not sufficient to go on.
I could show you the Ica stone that depicts the landmark in Peru but if I show you this instead, and you are not convinced, there is more to this story, then I guess you will never be convinced by me.

Here is a confession from the guy who fired the two missiles at the moon...
www.flashearth.com...

There are lots of images such as that that you can see from space. Is NASA hiding things like that?
Well they may not even know.
Are they hiding things about the moon? They may not even be of free will when it comes to the subject matter.
Hence it is easy to keep it a secret, when you can interfere with people's conceptions of reality.
This subject matter is still way above most people's heads and the realm of mythology and mysticism and that sort of thing. Its above top secret for sure and no one in the public mainstream could talk about it freely.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Since I studied the subject for more than 20 years I can paint you a mental picture of what may have happened.
By piecing together the stories told by others over the years and the historical record that we can piece together.

If I was to stop and show you artifacts as I go or links, it would take years since I studied it for over 20 years so I can't very well tell you much in a few posts.

But yes, even in that image of the rocketman from space on the ground in Peru, he looks like an Ashkenazi, although that is Set. And he is half Titan half Olympian. So he is merely showing an alliance for the same reason Zeus does, and that is to not appear to be like a king, since the Olympians are an oligarchy not a monarchy, and Titans are a monarchy. Although Zeus would be comfortable in a kibbutz, he does act the king all the time.

So infighting occurs, an artificial intelligence mutiny, and this happens at the stage of life inside that is depicted in the movie Metropolis (1927) However the ship gets wrecked and ends up after 2 million years looking like a scene from Eraserhead.
So its like the story Universe by Robert Heinlein where people discover, that their universe is just a ship.
And it is like Neuromancer where the on-board computers can interface with people's minds as depicted in the painting from 1600 called The Glorification of the Eukarist.
So missile hits moonship, punctures hull, floods the interior. If you want to see a cross section see the Aztec calendar carved in stone.
Water and atmosphere outgasses, looks like the moon has spring wings, Horus is born inside and he gets that symbol of a winged disk,. Isis, impregnates herself to preserve bodies after the disaster, Horus is born, he reincarnates on earth, like everyone else almost.He later becomes Jesus and then Michael then Justin.
But some actually appear to make the journey through space in gliders of some sort.

Originally it appears as if the landing party had a flying disk and landed in Peru with a Titan stowaway who made his way to Sri Lanka. Rama.

Back in Peru were Zeus, Stephen or Set, Mary and David crashed or was shot down. David was Scar but later became David and killed Goliath.
But for 2 million years inside it was post-apocalyptic. They lost the knowledge of how to run the ship.
They did not forget the flood myth though, because it remained flooded inside.
So they built on high ground and still, they managed and probably at some point a few found a way out, through tunnels and found or made a glider or two and made their way to Peru. Since they could observe the earth from inside the moon.
Maybe a glider like this....
parallelgalaxies.com...
Then they tried to signal the moon from the ground with all sorts of markings that you can see from the air in Peru. So then they followed the trail to Easter Island Japan, India and then to Sumeria.
Finally uniting in Egypt.
But during the last 2 million years, at least 2 major civilizations developed on earth, and they built megaliths.
If Roswell occurred at all, it was also a glider from the moon.
Munchkins probably. But that not knowing what they look like thing, prevents serious study since all people need is to think that it is like a bee hive swarming with gray aliens.
Watching us.
Which is isn`t. It is the home we used to have back when we were fab.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I think that there is some evidence of high technology at Puma Punka and pre-dynastic Egypt. But no real equipment per se is in the public arena.

However, when you have a moonship, such as the one which may be in our skies, it has advanced technology, electro-gravitics etc. But the people inside may not have been allowed to use any of that.
In the very center, which would be high up in the air inside was the Anunnaki area, and that was where the computer system was..
So the Anunnaki beam their consciousness into that computer and it beams their consciousness into a body.
So they travel on the network. Not in ships usually. But they controlled the information and the technology and the AI merely followed its programming, and the people inside interfaced with it through a kind of wizard of oz machine.
And that is mentioned in Gilgamesh and a few other ancient places.
So even if 2 civilizations developed on earth, in the last 2 million years, there does not appear to be a transfer of technology, until the middle of the 1800`s. Developing quickly into the 1900`s and going full bore right up to the early 1970`s.
What would have been amazing though would have been to find an entrance from your world into a tunnel, that led into the ships interior. Then if they found out there was a universe outside their planet universe, that would be like a new dimension. As if we discovered a new dimension that we could travel into.
Nothing much happens to us though except in dreams. In dreams we can do anything and go anywhere.
Our next dimensional discovery will probably be one of inner space.
You see the mystery of reincarnation is kept from people. Like most things of that nature they are too highly classified to be known. Yet it is how humans work. But people can merely believe that it doesn`t exist at all.
And in that way distance themselves from the entire subject.
Eventually though as humans run out of places to seek adventure, they might find out more information.
Some people know how the system works, how humans work, but most people don`t.
Science does not adequately explain consciousness.
We are driven towards the mechanical means because mechanical things We can control ourselves.
We want to feel like we are the captain of our own destiny. Metal ships give us that feeling whereas any dream state leaves us feeling that its nothing of consequence. However the more we study the subject, the more we find that reality is a little of both. And right now we are pretty discouraged about space travel. During the 50`s space travel was the future. Now we feel like there is no place to go.
I say we tunnel into the moon!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by spav5
If you are not relaying this information first hand...then I have to question your die hard belief that the information that you are basing this on is correct information.

Which part are you questioning? Some of it's pretty obvious, if you know anything about orbital mechanics. My posts covered more than one topic.

edit to add:

Hint: e=mgh, start from there
edit on 24-3-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

I say we tunnel into the moon!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Somethin gI have wondered about space is why there is a vaccum like who declared when creating space that a vaccum needed to fill it. why can't we breathe air in sapce? it is asstonishing.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Wow,nobody cares that this spy has been put in a secret prison with no info on him available?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
you guys realize it was a sting, right ? Isreal didn't really contact this guy
LOL

Which likely explains why only 13 years minus time served... If it was the Israeli's he would already be lounging at Gitmo

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

The amount of energy created when something goes 'SPLAT' on the ground?

Well I suppose Rods from Gods packs a hefty punch

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Im sure he was trying to give data from moon surveys. This right now is extremely valuable especially knowing where minerals and water is located. The other option is this scientist found out about the Israelis top secret project The Deathstar of David. Ok couldnt help it but to continue this a little further ill add this clip.

edit on 3/24/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAsay1LOVE

Originally posted by DARREN1976

It means throw in some money, quid is slang in the uk for pounds ££££
hope this helps in some way, glad to see that our slang tickled you!!!

lol, i chuckle every time i read/think/say...chuck in some quid...haha

thank you for the meaning, but i fear this limits the phrases potential. so with respects i will most probably use it for most any situation; much the same as the smurfs, and the usage of the word "smurf", by said peoples.

knock yourself out mate, when your getting cozy wih a lady you migh even use it hen, instead of saying he usual stuff when your reaching that certain point, you could always scream that your about to chuck in a couple of quid!!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

I could not haver stated it better myself,they have effectively ruined the 2 forums you speak of.
How boring though just waiting all day for someone to post something that hits near the truth.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

If you are not relaying this information first hand...then I have to question your die hard belief that the information that you are basing this on is correct information.

Which part are you questioning? Some of it's pretty obvious, if you know anything about orbital mechanics. My posts covered more than one topic.

edit to add:

edit on 24-3-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

It is not obvious to me.

But what is obvious to me is that information is trickled out as needed or as desired. What information you have about what/how/when/where space travel we are capable ( we meaning mankind) may in fact be decades old or even fabricated in itself.

I do not put as much faith in that information.

Perhaps probability is on your side...when you state that there are no nukes on the moon(or bases or anything else told to us about the moon)..but certainly facts are not.

Peace

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

It is not obvious to me.

WHICH is not? Or what?

Are you saying it's not obvious that it takes bigger boosters to get to the moon than into LEO for a given payload? Thus my comment "start with e=mgh".

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Wow,nobody cares that this spy has been put in a secret prison with no info on him available?

Nope... hope he rots there
He SHOULD be in Gitmo...

What I want to know is how does a guy like this...

get to work for Reagan's Star Wars program, develop the concept for the NAVY Clementine satellite, work for NASA, con DARPA and the NAVY NRL and only get 13 years minus time served...

This smells like

edit on 25-3-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The pen in the pocket says it all.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

But keep in mind this is all above top secret and if you tried to tell anyone, they'd never believe you.

But, somehow "you" are "in on it"? Is this supposed to be a joke, here being anon on the Internet, and thinking it;s funny? Because, anyone who falls for this nonsense....who truly falls for it and believes it's "true"...needs a reality check.

Seriously.

Well thats funny because it is a giant spaceship and yes, its a conspiracy, and yes there is cover up, and yes the man arrested is an insider, who provided this data...Which shows the moon has a titanium hull.
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Show, in the link (^ ^ ^) above, where it supports your claim that it "shows the moon has a titanium hull."

The fallacy of a "Hollow Moon" can be immediately refuted with math....very complicated math, though --- and that's the problem. The average "Hollow Moon Believer" doesn't want to be bothered with logic, reason, and science.

BTW...the "math" I refer to is the mass of the Moon, as can be measured by its orbital parameters. Like I said, high level (calculus and such) math. But still, it's science!

Studies by Russian probes determined it was a giant spaceship.
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Once again, more nonsense claims, unsupported with science.

Here....want to know more about the history of those Russian "scientists" and their ridiculous claims? They made them way back in 1970!!:

Spaceship Moon Theory

Suniti Karunatillake of Cornell University suggests that there are at least two ways to determine the distribution of mass within a body. One involves moment of inertia parameters, the other involves seismic observations. In the case of the former, Karunatillake points out that, "[O]ne such parameter, the normalized polar moment of inertia, is 0.393+/-0.001, which is very close to that for a solid object with radially constant density (0.4; for comparison, Earth's value is 0.33). As for the latter, he notes that the moon is the only planetary body besides Earth on which extensive seismic observations have been made. These observations have constrained the thickness of the moon's crust, mantle and core, suggesting it could not be hollow.

and we have artifacts, on the ground, from people who lived inside, in Peru, and we have a cross section of it, actually, carved in stone. With Hal 9000 in the center of it.
See that small top block in this image, the escape pod, here... corresponds to Aristarchus Plateau as seen here.

I don't have a large enough "eye roll" for that one!

Maybe this, instead: :shk:

edit on Sun 25 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
Treason on any level should be punished by death. The Israelis spy on everyone, I don't know why were so close to them. I used to support Israel unconditionally until I realized we wouldn't have the muslim problem we do if that country never existed.

We would not have an US problem if the US did not exist.. But it does and it has every right to do so along with every other country in the world..

But but on topic it would be interesting to know what they are hiding. My guess is there are old cities and things up there..

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It is not obvious to me.

WHICH is not? Or what?

Are you saying it's not obvious that it takes bigger boosters to get to the moon than into LEO for a given payload? Thus my comment "start with e=mgh".

So if it takes bigger boosters..they simply make bigger boosters.

Peace

Edit:The bottom line is that you are speculating and stating as fact. You have no idea what is on the moon. The only "facts" that you have about space travel are the "facts" given to you. If the people giving you the "facts" are the same people that wish to conceal the truth..then tell what me facts you really have? (no don't ell me really..will be someone elses facts anyway) You are simply speculating like the rest of us. If you are speculating that their are no nukes on the moon..hey I am cool with that ..If you are stating it as fact...I disagree.

Peace
edit on 25-3-2012 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

edit on 25-3-2012 by spav5 because: double post

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join