It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAU Student loses her mind in class... Literally goes CRAZY on everyone...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by v8poweredsofa

Originally posted by leperlord
Bitch shoulda been tasered, hogtied and thrown in a police van .......must be nice to get to act like an animal in a classroom and get away with it.....bet she votes her skin color too....

That's cool. So when something happens in your life that causes you to snap, you won't mind being tasered and abused when you feel at your most lonely and vulnerable?

I read the terms and conditions. This thread is in need of Mod attention urgently.
well im white and i most certainly would have been tasered ,hogtied and hauled off if i had done the same as that sorry excuse for a human did.......you are a joke

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Bitch shoulda been tasered, hogtied and thrown in a police van .......must be nice to get to act like an animal in a classroom and get away with it.....bet she votes her skin color too....

That's cool. So when something happens in your life that causes you to snap, you won't mind being tasered and abused when you feel at your most lonely and vulnerable?

I read the terms and conditions. This thread is in need of Mod attention urgently.
well im white and i most certainly would have been tasered ,hogtied and hauled off if i had done the same as that sorry excuse for a human did.......you are a joke

I'd rather be a joke than a racist who advocates violence against mentally ill women. Just sayin'

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Brenidi14

Yeah, this is a delusion
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fact: Obviously you two are illiterate and no one can help you.

Erm... obviously everyone is wrong and you're right. -roll eyes- And that's because you post opinions as facts LOL seriously, and you have the mentality to call others including someone with multiple bachelors illiterate? Darling, that's not just delusional, you've gone mental like the lady in the video, sorry but nice try at trolling kid.

Now excuse me as I don't plan to read or respond to your childish games which only attempt to desperately feed your self-esteem. Please grow a few neurons and come back :-D

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
so if her mental break down gets factored into the court case does that mean that marine that lost it after all the deployments and the head injury gets a pass for shooting those afghans because of a mental break down?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenblaz

What's sad is the inner-city school I work at is not a major metropolitan city like Pittsburgh, Chicago, New York City etc... This is a city with a population of less than 200,000. We've had teachers visiting our school from much larger cities that tell us our students are better behaved!

I believe it, and at the same time I can't begin to think what teachers in these much larger cities are faced with on a daily basis. I'm mentally exhausted and stressed out by the time I get home at the end of the day. I don't want to go anywhere but just relax and calm my nerves.

They start talking about metal detectors and how some gangs will intimidate teachers. I had one teacher that told me that a teacher sits at a desk inside a plastic partition and hands out work to students through an opening. What??? I don't know if that was a school for juvenile criminals or the school was so dangerous they had to protect the teachers. I can't even begin to think how you could even educate students in that type of environment.

It's already difficult trying to educate students when teachers are competing against cell phones, IPODS, internet surfing and video games. This doesn't even take into consideration spending 50% of the time disciplining disruptive students in the classroom. It's really a losing battle at times.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
One thing I have on my mind that I'd like to talk to the professor about or a professor of sociology or something is how long do we have to wait until we know that certain people or groups of people or races are suffering negatively from natural selection? Look at Africa, for example. It's not doing well. How long do we have to wait until we know that it failed the evolutionary test? What about native americans? Did they fail too? Europeans stormed north america and virtually eradicated them (maybe not directly). What happens if the native american culture becomes extinct? Will Africans lose their culture? And will we be able to pinpoint which genes or which behaviors led to their unfortunate end? And does a society or a group of people have to become extinct in order to suffer negatively from natural selection?

Humans are animals and therefore aren't exempt from suffering negatively from natural selection.
edit on 23-3-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

Your speaking as if natural selection is making conscious choices.
It's not it's completely random.
Can it be controlled slightly yes, but really any attempt to control it is not only extreme hubris it's dangerous.
Natural selection exists for not only the propagation of the species but to strengthen it as well.
Most people forget that humans are not the goal of evolution.
We are just one of the many stops along the way.
Trying to bottle up natural selection is dangerous it prevents change and organisms on a species level need change if they hope to continue to exist.
Society has become too obsessed with "wear helmets, wear seat belts, make everyone feel special, stop bullying because it leads to suicides".
If you are too stupid to wear a helmet and die before you continue your genetic lineage that's natural selection removing you from the gene pool.
Does this come across as politically correct?
No, but it's not supposed to be.
Natural selection is a random act of nature and isn't subject to any society based constraints our species has recently invented.
That's not to say natural selection is perfect, it's 100% random but it's the best way for gene propagation with variance.
reply to post by obiwanbeeohbee

I think obiwan was right you are also confusing Social Darwinism for Natural Selection/Evolution.
Even your asking at what point do we have to step in and say "natural selection is being mean(paraphrased" is Social Darwinism.
It's hubris to think it's our place to step in.
It's a random act of nature, now should we prevent genocide?
Yes that is an act of man and a horrible one at that.

You shouldn't confuse what man has done, is doing and will do with evolution.
You should also keep in mind we aren't the end goal and should welcome any change via genetic drift and mutation.
Random change is our legacy, and our future.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You can say what you like about the supposed nanny state the UK has become, but at least you get looked after if you go through something like this, not tazed and thrown in the back of a police car like a criminal.

A little more compassion towards eachother would make life much more pleasant.

She was physically violent and continued to be so with the police.
So until they come up with a safe dosage, long shelf life, fast acting tranq gun/dart for humans the tazer is the best non lethal method to subdue dangerous people and minimize damage to the person and the cops arresting them.
Is the tazer dangerous?
Yes, but less so than a night stick or a bullet.

Now see what you made me do, you made me defend the actions the cops took and I generally dislike all cops unless I know for a fact they are decent cops.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia

Now see what you made me do, you made me defend the actions the cops took and I generally dislike all cops unless I know for a fact they are decent cops.

Nobody made you do anything, you decided to stick up and defend what ever you want. By doing so becoming an hypocrite and a traitor of your own intellect and feelings. There's never justification for violence.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brenidi14

Yeah, this is a delusion

Fact: Obviously you two are illiterate and no one can help you.

Erm... obviously everyone is wrong and you're right. -roll eyes- And that's because you post opinions as facts LOL seriously, and you have the mentality to call others including someone with multiple bachelors illiterate? Darling, that's not just delusional, you've gone mental like the lady in the video, sorry but nice try at trolling kid.

Now excuse me as I don't plan to read or respond to your childish games which only attempt to desperately feed your self-esteem. Please grow a few neurons and come back :-D

I am literally shaking my head, if you have a Bachelors then you should know how to read an article and can tell that it's not a delusion and that it is in fact, FACT. You are not making any sense. Stop jumping down my posts. I posted the facts, so get over it already.

edit on 24-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Wow you can't even take a joke.
Do I like all cops, no, but I know they have a difficult job and do stick up for them from time to time.
I was trying to illustrate that since I am critical of cops in general if I stand up for them it's something serious to me.
There are people who alwasye stand up for them even when they are in the wrong, I was just trying to point out that I wasn't standing up for them out of blind obedience or loyalty to them.

Hell yes there is justification for violence!
It's called self defense!
Are you telling me if someone is thumping on you you will just sit back and take it?
If someone is a danger to your family you will just sit back and say "there is no justification for violence on my part"?

I would rather have her tazered than assault a cop who is just doing their job.
Hell go back 15 years ago to safely take her down and not seriously harm her it would have taken multiple officers going easy to overwhelm her.
They could get hurt doing that.
So if the choice is tazing a violent out of control person or cops and or bystanders getting hurt I say taze away.

Edit:
I guess joke in my first line isn't the right word.
I was trying to be light hearted about the way I approached my message.
It still stands, I don't like most cops, but I will defend them from time to time when I see they were in the right.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Pigraphia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I am literally shaking my head, if you have a Bachelors then you should know how to read an article and can tell that it's not a delusion and that it is in fact, FACT. You are not making any sense. Stop jumping down my posts. I posted the facts, so get over it already.

edit on 24-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Truly delusional...

And how predictable can you get? You don't make any sense - get over it - blah blah Seriously, like Brenidi said, grow up, who you intend to fool? I doubt we have 12 years old on this board who can look up to your hardcore come backs. So please refrain from polluting the board with immaturity and ignorance.

Are you old enough to be using a computer? Doesn't seems so...
In order to win an argument you're doing what every 14 year old does. Instead of using critical thinking, you go with pointless attacks directed to a person, instead of focusing on the argument. It just shows your lack of class and capacity.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia

Wow you can't even take a joke.
Do I like all cops, no, but I know they have a difficult job and do stick up for them from time to time.
I was trying to illustrate that since I am critical of cops in general if I stand up for them it's something serious to me.
There are people who alwasye stand up for them even when they are in the wrong, I was just trying to point out that I wasn't standing up for them out of blind obedience or loyalty to them.

Hell yes there is justification for violence!
It's called self defense!
Are you telling me if someone is thumping on you you will just sit back and take it?
If someone is a danger to your family you will just sit back and say "there is no justification for violence on my part"?

I would rather have her tazered than assault a cop who is just doing their job.
Hell go back 15 years ago to safely take her down and not seriously harm her it would have taken multiple officers going easy to overwhelm her.
They could get hurt doing that.
So if the choice is tazing a violent out of control person or cops and or bystanders getting hurt I say taze away.

A joke? And you're all hyped up with a simple joke, right. I wonder if Hitler said the holocaust was a joke and it would make it ok in your mentality.

And hell yeah violence is ok? You mentality disgust me. So much negativity rooted to the core. I don't even plan to read what ever you continue to spread on this board. I'm sickened by your comments.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Brenidi14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

So my saying violence is okay in self defense sickens you?
You're the one bringing up Hitler in a casual way, and I'm the disgusting one?

I am so tired of liberals bringing up Hitler as an excuse for their ignorance and refusal to have an open honest debate.
You don't want to debate whether violence in self defense or to prevent others from being harmed is or should be tolerated so you throw up a stawman of Hitler.
Once you've done that you can rationalize away anything I say as pure evil.

Which of us is truly more disgusting?

I will pose the questions again since you seem to refuse to want to answer it.

Are you telling me if someone is thumping on you, you will just sit back and take it? If someone is a danger to your family you will just sit back and say "there is no justification for violence on my part"?

Have the maturity and integrity to answer the question without bringing Hitler into the mix.

As for my joke, I never said what happened to her was a joke, I was trying to light heartedly address the issue that I am actually defending the cops which for me is a rarity.

Can you even have an honest debate without attacking someone, besmirching their character, or throwing up stawmen and other distractions?

If you can't debate with integrity, and remain calm perhaps you should be more disgusted with yourself than others.

Though I'm guessing you have blocked me, you made that easy for yourself once you vilified me bringing Hitler into the mix.

I'll pose my questions one last time just in case you didn't block me.

Are you telling me if someone is thumping on you, you will just sit back and take it? If someone is a danger to your family you will just sit back and say "there is no justification for violence on my part"?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
They're lucky she didn't have a gun, because she might have used it.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
She had a break with reality. And that is something everyone is susceptible to going through. I don't know why some are in here saying she needs to be prosecuted for a hate crime? That anger, confusion, and rage would have been unleashed on anyone given the right circumstances. Unfortunately, her melt down occurred in her college class room in front of 15+ students and some cell-phone cameras.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AlanSprawls

People are saying it needs to be a hate crime due to the content of her rant and the nature of her threats.

Hate crime itself is ridiculous all crime is crime.
As long as it exists though it needs to be prosecuted equally across the board, that means any crime committed with racial undertones is a hate crime.

I wish hate crimes were removed from the books, a crime is a crime is a crime end of story.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminateu

ahhaha i got a star for what i said about this gossipy cawkhead.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think it may be important here to correlate her behavior in the classroom to her tv interview on Trayvon Martin, as well as the fact she is organizing a rally related to that cause.

I fear that the irrational, illogical conclusions and actions by this young girl - thoughts and actions inspired by and more importantly, validated by her participation regarding TM - may be mirrored in our near future. Her frustration has been galvanized.

The frustration of the masses has been galvanized.

No matter which side is right, and which is wrong, this is the beginning of another round of massive racial violence in America.

And for anyone about to jump on here and say one had nothing to do with the other, prove it. This was a tragedy turned into a political opportunity which will scar us individually and collectively.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

While I agree with you that the situation has been manipulated and could spiral out of control I disagree with your statement of "prove it".
I agree they are at least tangentially linked, the burden of proof is on you.
You said A and B are related, technically the burden is on you to prove they are linked not on the doubters to prove they are not linked.

Just pointing this out so that you might strengthen your argument if dissenters post saying you're wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join