It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAU Student loses her mind in class... Literally goes CRAZY on everyone...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

The wizard behind the curtain in your country is the Same wizard behind the curtain here in the not so united kingdom lol, divide and rule to create the NWO.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

She had no weapon. She was outnumbered. How much actual physical damage could she have done to her classmates, teachers, and the police? This was all bluster, though I admit it was supercharged bluster. We are so paranoid these days. Did she really deserve to be tased? It sometimes kills people, you know. Why do verbal threats of violence have to be met with actual violence? Just cuff a person who is acting this way, and let them sit it out in the back of a squad car until they calm down a bit. She certainly needs to be evaluated for a day or two as well, but a taser? Surely it doesn't require a taser for the police to subdue one screaming yet unarmed woman.

Just my two cents, no offence intended.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by godspetrat
reply to post by idmonster

She had no weapon. She was outnumbered. How much actual physical damage could she have done to her classmates, teachers, and the police? This was all bluster, though I admit it was supercharged bluster. We are so paranoid these days. Did she really deserve to be tased? It sometimes kills people, you know. Why do verbal threats of violence have to be met with actual violence? Just cuff a person who is acting this way, and let them sit it out in the back of a squad car until they calm down a bit. She certainly needs to be evaluated for a day or two as well, but a taser? Surely it doesn't require a taser for the police to subdue one screaming yet unarmed woman.

Just my two cents, no offence intended.

She yelled to her professor and her classmates that she was going to kill them, she hit one male in the face, she got into a shoving match with an instructor at the end of the tape, she was way out of control and out of line... When students snap they sometimes do crazy things, i.e. columbine, vtech, NIU, and all these other schools that have dealt with a student who lost it and reacted... I'm not saying that this girl would have followed through with her threats, but when they are made you definitely take them VERY seriously... Threatening someones life is never a joking matter....

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Man, you guys can be so cruel. I couldn't stop laughing with the fast forward and beat to the music.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
##SNIP##

If a white person said that to a black person - hate crime, instantly.

But nope, this girl goes crazy - throws racism all over the place, drops F bombs everywhere, and threatens everyone.

Dude, if I were in that class - I would punch that girl square in the face and knock her out cold. No joke, I don't mess around with some girl sitting there SCREAMING that she is going to kill all white people and cussing like no tomorrow.

Are you kidding me right now? Watch the freaking video, she needs to be locked up. Threats like this should NOT be taken lightly.

What a joke, seriously.
edit on Thu Mar 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I feel so sad for her. Having the image of a child tormenting her, a child killed for no reason, a child whose hug never going to come back to his mother.

Is obvious trauma stress disorder was triggered by the act of racism. It exploded in the wrong way but absolutely any human being with a heart under the circumstances of abuse and extreme violence, seeing nobody doing anything about it would have acted the same way this young lady did.

To us she was irrational, and the most naive, with a limited vocabulary will say she was ignorant. And in fact if I was there I would have stood up and slap her face, those men and woman in the classroom being weak, this society grows cowards of morality and intellect. Confused as if a bulldog with rabies has been unleashed. People need to grow up and learn that maturity isn’t confrontation and violence.

Now you may decide to feed your low-self esteem and ego by accusing this post full of contradictions, but only those with a good heart or intellectual capacity, will see the metaphors and true message it brings.

Edit: By the way nice to see, our ancestors and God would be proud? To see we support a lost and emotionally unstable person by tormenting her with ridiculous attacks and jokes.

edit on 22-3-2012 by Brenidi14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
my opinion:

She had a mental break. nothing more, nothing less. I mean come on, if all info is accurate, to go from
~dons professors attire~
"And now class...we will cover, The Process of Natural selection/evolution...and Peacocks..."

To her: "How does evolution kill black people?"

once again, IF ALL INFO IS CORRECT....if she went there with no segway into it from the class...she snapped.
edit on 22-3-2012 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Her actions are stemming from Trayvon Martin's death. She was interviewed the night before about his death. Nothing was out of the ordinary during the interview. It wasn't until she got to class when they talked about evolution, that it slapped her in the face. Maybe she has past issues, but nothing from her past triggered the issue. Issue was triggered with evolution and how we evolved as JKAs's. Simply put. Everybody is a JKAS now a days.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Her actions are stemming from Trayvon Martin's death. She was interviewed the night before about his death. Nothing was out of the ordinary during the interview. It wasn't until she got to class when they talked about evolution, that it slapped her in the face. Maybe she has past issues, but nothing from her past triggered the issue. Issue was triggered with evolution and how we evolved as JKAs's. Simply put. Everybody is a JKAS now a days.

Do you realize half your comment is fabricating what you assume and stating it as facts, and the other half is stating the obvious...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Brenidi14

No, so what's the problem?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I'm sure you can't, thanks for confirming it, darling.

Kids this day, believe a "lol" will make their failure valid.

Anyway time for me to flee away from this thread seeing it lacks of intellect with the exception of a few who I truly admire.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by mytheroy

This girl needs to be expelled.... Telling everyone that your going to kill them and then assualting a few people has to be grounds for termination, especially in todays times.... Honestly, what school would admit her knowing how she reacted in this video??? Maybe University of Phoenix, but thats it...

expelled, and 20 cc's of Thorazine, and a padded room for a month as well.....

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If a white person said this all the UK people would be saying she should be arrested

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brenidi14

I'm sure you can't, thanks for confirming it, darling.

Kids this day, believe a "lol" will make their failure valid.

Anyway time for me to flee away from this thread seeing it lacks of intellect with the exception of a few who I truly admire.

Why don't you explain what you are trying to tell me? I don't understand what you are trying to say. And I am far from dumb thank you very much.

Fact:
This girl was interviewed before the incident about Trayvon's Murder
This girl was in class and had a breakdown. (While in class she was probably thinking about the incident and the interview) [Like, what could I have said differently.] We all do that. Possibly his lecture triggered it when she asked the question and he was unable to answer her.
Fact she is a promoter or supporter for Trayvon's Martin's case. She was doing something to help the community out with his case, which is why she was interviewed in the first place.
Fact: She stated, she and her family has had problems in the past with the white community. But, that is no excuse for her outburst.

My own opinion:
We evolutionized as JKA's towards one another.
And that's a fact, as we are seeing it on this forum on a daily basis.
Possibly his lecture triggered it when she asked the question and he had no response.

I don't see me fabricating anything up here or making stuff up as I go along, I am just stating my opinion about what happen and what triggered her outburst. If you bothered to read the entire thread, you would of known this information was already put out for everybody.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167
Here's the big joke , if that was a white girl doing that school security would have been in that room in two seconds and she would have been subdued and probably beaten for threatening to kill black people , then it would be running day in and day out on the main stream media. Then Barrack Obama would have a press conference.But because it's a black girl , there is no media coverage at all, not one station is showing this incident, because they are all so focused on running endless stories about the white guy killing the black boy in Florida. Does anyone else see a double standard here?
Gotta love the new America.
edit on 22-3-2012 by mark1167 because: typo

WTF are you talking about!! The kid was SHOT DEAD in Florida and as disturbing as this incident is it pales in comparison between the FL case. Also since you have selective hearing she threatened everyone, not just white people. But of course people like you love twisting things to suit there own beliefs.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

[

My own opinion:
we evolutionized as JKA's towards one another. And that's a fact, as we are seeing it on this forum on daily basis.
Possibly his lecture triggered it when she asked the question.

I don't see no lies here or making stuff up as I go along, I am just stating my opinion about what happen and what triggered her out burst.

You have totally lost me.

What is a JKA and how does one "evolutionize" into it? I googled it and got Japan Karate Association. Is this some new thing the kids are saying? Have I gotten that old?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

I'll be booted by the MODS if I put the whole word in. Surprised no one can figure it out.

JACK

ARSE's

2nd question:

Needs no explanation, look how we all treat each other.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I'll be booted by the MODS if I put the whole word in. Surprised no one can figure it out.

JACK

ARSE's

2nd question:

Needs no explanation, look how we all treat each other.

Neah--jackass isn't a bad word. It's an animal for frack's sake.

Regardless, you seem to be stuffing a lot of assumptions into your "facts". It's hard to believe your "facts" when you also use words such as "probably" and "possibly" when stating them.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

So I take it from my suppose assumption, that you didn't bother to read article either of her interview. Why bother posting if you people can't even read? Thread is 6 pages long. It won't be that difficult to find the article.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join