It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAU Student loses her mind in class... Literally goes CRAZY on everyone...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Yea, they said she went after the cops once they arrived and they had to put her down...with the taser... Thats such a tough situation for a professor to handle, i feel that the professor handled the situation perfectly instead of trying to kick her out which could have escalated it even more...He just stood back and watched until the authoities came...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I don't know. She certainly went ballistic verbally, but was not an actual physical danger. As usual, overreaction by the authorities. Sure, she should get some cooling off time, but I think everyone is entitled to one good explosion before we lock them up and throw away the key. We don't want to make her any angrier, obviously!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The YouTube comments are interesting to read too, my own personal favourite being

'Bitches be crazy'.

Indeed.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I posted the original thread and it was removed due to "offensive language". I guess someone started a #storm in the thread due do the title.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by godspetrat
I don't know. She certainly went ballistic verbally, but was not an actual physical danger. As usual, overreaction by the authorities. Sure, she should get some cooling off time, but I think everyone is entitled to one good explosion before we lock them up and throw away the key. We don't want to make her any angrier, obviously!

Yes, she was a physical danger. The moment she lays her hands on someone aggressively, she is a physical threat.

The authorities in this instance did NOT over react...we don't want to make her angrier? Are you kidding me?

Girl or not, if that chick came up to me flipping out like she did and assaulted me, I'm knockinhg her on her ass. Then I'm holding her down until the cops arrive, and hope to hell they taze her. She deserved that taze, two or three times even.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

She was also tasered and arrested. So far, we have no crazies in our school. Thank Gawd. I would of been p"d off too. The guy is trying to review for a test and the girl clearly is making it impossible for anybody in there to get highlighted points about the test to review for it. Disrespectful.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Medication, at least. She might be able to come out of it if it is a chemical imbalance. Something made her this way. Perhaps, like Eminem, she can move forward.

He was really on the edge when he came out as a young rapper. But he has made a lot of effort to become healthy.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Yea, they said she went after the cops once they arrived and they had to put her down...with the taser... Thats such a tough situation for a professor to handle, i feel that the professor handled the situation perfectly instead of trying to kick her out which could have escalated it even more...He just stood back and watched until the authoities came...

It would have been acceptable (to me, at least) if some of the others had intervened. Once she knew they were all filming it, it escalated her actions to the point of crossing the line and physical aggression. That should have been handled by a couple of strong brothers, that is all.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
What confuses me is that when an Afircan-American stands up and start saying stuff like this they say they are just proud of their heritage, but when other races stand up for their race they are RACISTS. Is any African-Americans racists? I have never seen any being accused of racism. Or does the term racism exclude them? I am for equality and right now in the US there is no equality. The most prejudiced person in America is the caucasion male. Due to sex, race, and now religion (if they are christians).

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Copperflower

I can understand why the kids did nothing... In todays times you never know what a person is capable of, school shootings arent always out of the question and who knows what that girl might have in her purse.... Once an incident becomes violent, ie. she starts hitting others, than i believe someone needs to step in and restrain her.. I honestly dont even know what the law is with restraining a person, is a citizen allowed to hold a person down against their will who is acting beligerent? Can the person being restrained press charges on that individual? I understand a cop has the authority, but do citizens?
edit on 22-3-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

It should have been handled by a few strong brothers? Brothers as in black dudes? Are you saying that if some white dudes restrained her, that wouldn't be ok?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by becomingaware

It should have been handled by a few strong brothers? Brothers as in black dudes? Are you saying that if some white dudes restrained her, that wouldn't be ok?

It probably would of escalated to Racism. I think she just snapped, cracked and popped. Maybe it escalated from the incident of Trayvon Martin’s interview and she was still thinking about that incident at the time while in class. According to her interview, it seems his death hit her hard, even though she don't know the kid. But, she still took it to heart. I think her emotions were clouding her judgement.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

She was also tasered and arrested. So far, we have no crazies in our school. Thank Gawd. I would of been p"d off too. The guy is trying to review for a test and the girl clearly is making it impossible for anybody in there to get highlighted points about the test to review for it. Disrespectful.

I'm glad you dont have any crazies in your school like that too.... No one deserves to be around that type of crazy... Kids today pay a lot of money to go to college and deserve to be educated. Its definietly hard to teach a class when you have a raving lunatic disrupting it...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

The teacher definitely handled himself very well. He was probably awe struck and left speechless.

"Uh, Now what do I do?"

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by jhn7537

The teacher definitely handled himself very well. He was probably awe struck and left speechless.

"Uh, Now what do I do?"

He looks at his "teaching for dummies" book for an answer..... "Oh sh*t, they never covered this!!!"

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

I think all schools, in all the classes should have an emergency button, for times like this with a center control system. Because you only hear about what's happening in the classroom, if kids in the class are posting about it or if someone should happen to walk by that classroom. Sometimes, some floors are empty with no one teaching but one class.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

She escalated the racism herself. I don't care what color she is, she lost her mind and became violent.

As for her being emotional because of the Treyvon murder, that's an excuse. The way she exploded is unacceptable no matter what. None of those "white people" in that class room killed that kid. Hell, she even started yelling at other black people saying "you're not black, bitch!"

There is no reason she should have had a violent outburst like that. Especially in a school. We see school shootings occuring regularly. If I were in that classroom my first thought would be, does she have a weapon. She made the threat to kill the teacher and other students. ...that enstills fear, and even fear of dying.

She's lucky she wasn't shot dead in the classroom. Making a threat to kill others and becoming violent, that could have instigated her own death. ...which to me, sounds like what she wanted to happen...at the hands of a "white person". She wanted to be a martyr.

edit on 22-3-2012 by becomingaware because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think she had a Awesome Rant.

I look forward to her Reality Show.

"Future Housewives of FAU"

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copperflower

Originally posted by jhn7537

Once she knew they were all filming it, it escalated her actions to the point of crossing the line and physical aggression.

Agreed..She even went as far as screaming "put this on youtube"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join