It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki, God, and us.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

It is interesting that you know of this because the main 'draco's' that attempted to recruit me to their cause were the one's that claimed their love for us. It is a lie and they have their own motives for vying for us towards the aim of their own escape from damnation.

They believe that if they prove their loyalty to try to save us that they in turn will not be destroyed but through us will reach God and be allotted 'a saving Grace'. They want to avoid their damnation and they think they can do that through us.

It's a ploy and we are the bait. They tried their best to deceive me and in the end when I caught on they pleaded and asked if I would speak on their behalf to our Creator. It was incredible to me to see this unfold because I had been introduced as though I were the exception, to their world and their hidden technologies in the war to aid us humans against their very own fallen renegade brothers.

I suppose they thought that if they could get to me at a young enough age that perhaps I would fall for their deception and help them. The last time I saw them I remember saying to them "I will not aid your cause for you have fallen in rebellion against my FATHER and so your damnation awaits you. I cannot and will not go against that for it is the Righteous judgement of my FATHER in Heaven, and HE has decreed it so".

That is the last time I ever saw or heard of them. They may want us to believe that they are on our side but in truth they are on their own side because they fear their own damnation and they know their time is short.

edit on 2-11-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

It is interesting that you know of this because the main 'draco's' that attempted to recruit me to their cause were the one's that claimed their love for us.

It's a ploy and we are the bait
If you look around the world you find things made to last. Things are made of Stone, brick, wood, cardboard, and plastic. Which will last the test of time? Love is the same way. Some love is only momentary and some last an eternity. The word love means nothing, to a sheep herder. Its only a tool. Love is just like the Federal Reserve Notes that flood our markets, the more that are printed, the less value it has.

Today I see the word love thrown around to the point where it has very little value anymore. To the spiritless, love is only a means to a end. "They" mimic love, because it is the one area they can not control. They do not fully understand what it really means, nor do they really want to. They only want control, and if that word can give it to them, they will use it.

It seems their war has been going on for a very long time, I wonder if they have Stone love, or plastic love, for us.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

From what I was told the war was already taking place pretty much after the fall and their exile. They came here not by choice and we are the prize if we remain prisoners to them. Our souls/blood store the God Code and the code to eternity with our Creator, a means to escape damnation for them and destruction.

We are the key and the power source. They are not only renowned as the best warriors but they are geneticists and have been manipulating us since we left Edinu. I do believe that Edinu was designed to guard us against such tampering and preserve our true lineage because at the time the surrounding world was littered with genetic hybrids from the fallen, impure species of hominids.

Genetics=Soul=eternity=Creator and we are the actual living key for them to gain access, or at least to try. It is an impossible task however because our genetic God code is unobtainable to them for what they want to discover and steal.

This code cannot be broken, they may be able to find codes therein but our God Code is protected by a mystery, one that they have absolutely zero access to.

DNA=Soul=Word=Creation=Eternity

The tale is complex but what is interesting is that I had these experiences when I was a teenager, way before I even knew The Bible yet it all aligns. I should try and write more about what they told me and showed me. I do believe that they altered the truth to suit their cause because they were trying to recruit me and yes they were the ones that claimed their love for us.

I can't say I was convinced because it's just as you said......once a snake always a snake and honestly if a creature is a reptile how much love can they harbor and what love is that.

Again just as you said........perhaps it is a love made of leather.

edit on 3-11-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

littered with genetic hybrids from the fallen, impure species of hominids.
As we cross breed our live stock, so too have they. I in-vision whole races of Human - Human hybrid communities scattered about in well thought out habitats through out this solar system. Some of them have been used in the role of "Alien" to us, no doubt. Theses loving reptilians can be compared to a herder who loves his flock and wars with the low prices he receives at auction.

Today, you see the music industry fighting for what they believe to belong to them, the product of their creativity. I also in-vision the reptilians having the same mindset about humanity. Before the war we were free agents, after, we reverted to a possession created by them, and therefore must bow down to them as creator Gods. Lord God of the old testament, to be exact. If they truly loved us, they would give us our freedom.

I too have been covertly approached by them or agents of theirs wanting that code. Of course, I cant give what is not within me. The last bit of information from the Cornucopia of an epiphany has been revealed. They search for what does not exist. Its part of our divinely given choice. We, the spirited ones "Choose" what flesh we will inhabit. Not the creators of the flesh. We can inhabit anything we wish, laughingly, Stone, brick, cardboard, plastic, and yes, even leather. Did you really think a reptile could master flight within our solar system without divine inspiration??? By the way, where has Lucifer been lately? You sneaky devil

From my point of view the reptilians have played their part rather well in this melodrama called life. Awhile ago I called for them to be De-powered, that is, to have the technology that was given to them, taken away. As they have fulfilled their part in this "Act" , and they no longer require it. Besides, they have perverted it and used it in negative ways that is counterproductive to all. But in the same breath I asked that they be spared and be allowed to live in a habitat that would make them somewhat comfortable.

Though it would be hard to have love for them because of the part they played, they certainly can be respected for what they did for us.

Happy Halloween, you goblins, ghouls, and ghosts

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hello.

This is going to be my first post to ATS.

Here is what I believe and what it "all" looks like... =)

Enki, and his race were escaping and finally created/reached earth. They were also at a limit point of evolving here; so they/Enki used the chance to create the human (high-mankind) race for their (this is also ours) soul group to continue their experience in 3d realm. He created human race capable of everything, probably more than 12 race's DNA's including his (Enki's). These include chakras, and other stuff that we some can use and some are waiting to be opened. Majority are unaware of these qualities as you can expect. He had to do this; as their 3d bodies are mortal, they need a vessel to manifest themselves on this Earth. In the sacred books; the only stuff which are not directly changed is the come back of Jesus; or in Mayas, it is the Quetzalcoatl, Sumer's; its Enki. He is also called the Satan. As people were given free-will ; for the itself-prophecy-the armageddon occur (illumination) (other wise it is impossible for human race to step up; the new beginning) . The prophecy will go on as in 2012, Enki returned. His body is activated and now he is aware of himself. And probably you wont see him as the new world ruler as the things are hidden so well that he does not need to claim himself Jesus; Satan, or Enki, or Quetzalcoatl, he will assist the world thru these hard times, he will himself fullfill the prophecies with/without knowing as human race/body is newly getting known to these powers. He probably will have a health report that says he has some schizophrenic health issues (not serious) and can be controlled by pills. These are his pills (also marijuanna) for the body to stabilize. Remember; he is not a 3d realm entity. After his death on this earth; he is to step up and join to the Source for the 8th time so his cycle is completed and his mission. He is also Marduk; Ra. Illuminati; the controlling group is coming from these high DNA's as well, some mixed, some pure. As Enki is the controller; he is the master by nature, so this group's mission was also speed up the fullfillment of the prophecies (allowing some of the tech to go available for public use; like internet). But as the nature of time; you can never speed up or slow down the prophecies as they were naturally-happenning-events led by chain reactions of events. He is the new leader now. When he was here as the Jesus; he sacrificed himself and really hurt himself a lot in this realm. He; before his transition to this Earth again; when he was not aware of the stuff going on around himself; he tasted everything again, in this world. From joy to pain. To remember everything. He tasted but so little, not to hurt anybody but himself. He in 2012 ; collapsed and had a trauma. He is like the ones you always wondered "how the hell he managed to pull a billion dollar fortune from 0!?". He is almost at 0 point in physical wealth means, but he reached to a point so divine right now (btw, he is a musician, actor, sportsman, politician and a businessman) and realized that he has the power to change/alter the reality (jedi comes from here, judah, judas), he will achieve this. And he will alter the reality with his choices and reactions which will effect the whole humanity. He, nor the group, new the exact date of the illumination. but the illumination of his was the first; then the other human will come to realization of the real reality. Every step was taken for illumination, good or bad, it had to happen. They were unstoppable; so the natural-accurrant-prophecy, "time" - "the story itself". We are already being controlled by a one world government. Its a big, very big group, and unreversible. As I said, the group contains these high entities and they are in control, which are also in control of the divine power. As we "came from the sky" , also , some tips are pretty well in front of us. The flags, the blood and the the divine colors (white, blue, black, the stars) its all coming from there. Its all a combination of these. We, the governments know this, and they are all waiting for these events to occur, and participating in it.

<< 1  2   >>

join