It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki, God, and us.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
After reading a few threads about the Anunnaki I lost track of how it all fits together. Maybe one of you guys can simply explain what is going on?

The Sitchin theory is that the anunnaki came to earth for its gold and created the human species as their slaves to do their digging for them. Right...?

Now,....were these very first two humans called Adam and Eve or does the Bible have no connection with the Anunnaki theory at all?

I mean, if Adam and Eve should be considered the first humans and we should consider the Anunnaki our god(s) from the Bible...Then how should the the creation of The Earth in Genisis be understood......also the Anunnaki?

Because I do not know how the Anunnaki theory and the history according to the Bible fit together, one of these accounts must be false and fantasy....assuming one is true of course.

It would be more plausible to believe that there was an alien race who created our planet, ...or solar-system if you will...and brought life...as an experiment or for what ever reason. That would fit the Bible nicely..

The way i see it is that some alien race created everything on our planet and somewhere in time the Anunnaki came to plunder and control on all continents. When our true creators got wind of how the Anunnaki were altering their creations and polluted the genetic pool, they kicked them off our planet.

I think that what we call God are the entities watching over us and should most likely be considered the among eldest and most advanced creatures in the universe......not the creator of the univese.

Anyways,..anybody able to tell me how I should understand this whole Anunnaki/ Bible problem?

Note to the super skeptic and non-believer: Yes I know, chances are nothing of the above has any truth in it or holds water ...just endulge me, use your skeptic brain and play along making this puzzle fit.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Sorry can't sum up the ancient alien theories for you. in most of the theories i have heard, there were several batches of humans created because the first ones didn't work out. Ha!

I read something interesting: Adam refers to the actual first ATOM that was created, just a thought

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
After reading a few threads about the Anunnaki I lost track of how it all fits together. Maybe one of you guys can simply explain what is going on?

The Sitchin theory is that the anunnaki came to earth for its gold and created the human species as their slaves to do their digging for them. Right...?

Now,....were these very first two humans called Adam and Eve or does the Bible have no connection with the Anunnaki theory at all?

I mean, if Adam and Eve should be considered the first humans and we should consider the Anunnaki our god(s) from the Bible...Then how should the the creation of The Earth in Genisis be understood......also the Anunnaki?

Because I do not know how the Anunnaki theory and the history according to the Bible fit together, one of these accounts must be false and fantasy....assuming one is true of course.

It would be more plausible to believe that there was an alien race who created our planet, ...or solar-system if you will...and brought life...as an experiment or for what ever reason. That would fit the Bible nicely..

The way i see it is that some alien race created everything on our planet and somewhere in time the Anunnaki came to plunder and control on all continents. When our true creators got wind of how the Anunnaki were altering their creations and polluted the genetic pool, they kicked them off our planet.

I think that what we call God are the entities watching over us and should most likely be considered the among eldest and most advanced creatures in the universe......not the creator of the univese.

Anyways,..anybody able to tell me how I should understand this whole Anunnaki/ Bible problem?

Note to the super skeptic and non-believer: Yes I know, chances are nothing of the above has any truth in it or holds water ...just endulge me, use your skeptic brain and play along making this puzzle fit.

Hey there,

What ZS has done is compare the gods of the Greeks, Romans, etc., with the Anunnaki.

He has traced the path of civilization back to the Sumerians, and their gods. He has even attempted to do the same with the Christian God, etc.

While he has very good points - it should all be taken with a grain of salt, as we can't totally prove this either way.

But, there are some very interesting traits they all share - and stories are all very similar.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
While he has very good points - it should all be taken with a grain of salt, as we can't totally prove this either way.

But, there are some very interesting traits they all share - and stories are all very similar.

Actually the archaeological and documentary evidence shows that Sitchin wasn't just wrong he was making stuff up

Civilization didn't start with Sumer

Catalhoyuk, Gobelki Tepe, Caynou, Jerk el Ahmar, Djade, Qaramel, etc are sites that existed before Sumer and show 'civilization'

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

From what I gather the ANNUNAKI came to the EA*RTH with a team to mine for them. this original mining team began to rebel or consider some form of mutiny BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WANT TO MINE THE NEITHER REALM OR INNER EA*RTH and were later discarded (WHERE THEY WENT IS ANOTHER CONSPIRACY) This is where the HUMAN was beginning to be considered. It seems the ANNUNAKI (GODS) used some form of PRE EXISTING CREATOR CREATED MATERIAL TO DESIGN what is known as MAN today to REPLACE the original miners who didnt want to venture into the EA*RTH for mineral extraction. Its been written or interpreted that Lord Enki and Ninki created ADAM and EVE and the elder brother Lord Enlill created EDIN..

From a Biblical perspective, it was Enki who (with the critical assistance of his half-sister, Ninki, aka Nin-khursag) created Adam and Eve. It was Enlil, on the other hand, who created “Edin”. Enki was the serpent in the garden, who urged Adam and Eve to eat of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil (which was infinitely beneficial to their spiritual growth). It was Enlil, who drove them out of Edin, while Enki was there to clothe them. It is worth noting that Zecharia Sitchin [2] claims that the biblical word for “snake” is nahash, which comes from the root word NHSH, and which means “to decipher, to find out.” In other words, Enki, the God of Wisdom.

www.halexandria.org...

So you kind of get a feel of the ancient Sumer text on stone and genesis mix here.. Now the creation of the EA*RTH data it is possible the ANNUNAKI had the technology or ability to design spheres but this is an area I think where the text sent from ancient Sumer into bible may need better evaluated. I say this because 1 feels the CREATOR who could very well be FATHER ANU is the designer of the spheres and STARZ. But there may also be text written on the ancient stone tablets that had been also integrated into the stone tablets from another more elder previous data form. So 1 doesn't totally dis acknowledge the potential that they the ANNUNAKI designed the EA*RTH but keeps in mind the gaps in data that would of helped to keep it more clear of a data transfer for today's observers. Also the bible may have integrated OTHER information not from ancient Sumer that could be responsible for the genesis creation method of the 7 days that has you wondering where is the ANNUNAKI and Bible connection.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 3/22/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle

Actually the archaeological and documentary evidence shows that Sitchin wasn't just wrong he was making stuff up

Civilization didn't start with Sumer

Catalhoyuk, Gobelki Tepe, Caynou, Jerk el Ahmar, Djade, Qaramel, etc are sites that existed before Sumer and show 'civilization'

It is said that once 3600 years the planet Nibiru will enter our solar system, can it be that these places you mentioned were visited by previous close orbits? Like 7200 years ago or any multiple of 3600 years ago?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You should read the "Terra Papers". It gives a really thorough exlanation which parallels Sitchens views. I'm not saying they're fact but just think they may clear up that theory. What ever you decide makes the most sense to you, you'll have people that don't agree with you. Just keep and open mind.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I have a question that has yet to be answered on these alien/god created theories....
IF the Annunake created us to be their slaves, WHO created the Annunaki and where did they come from???

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
God created the annunaki. They worship god.
Enlil created adam and eve.
They came from another solar system which the son collapsed and blew there planet away to ours.
edit on 22-3-2012 by uglymod because: Will post more info after work

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

You can't merge two radically different belief systems and expect them to play nice together. It's like putting Captain Kirk in the Star Wars universe, something's got to give.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

It is said that once 3600 years the planet Nibiru will enter our solar system, can it be that these places you mentioned were visited by previous close orbits? Like 7200 years ago or any multiple of 3600 years ago?

Originally Sitchin's grand fiction was that Nibiru was a planet in our solar system with a 3,600 year orbit. That is easily debunked by looking at the orbital mechanics - ain't happening. Later 'believers' seeing that this was untentable made up a new version which includes (amongst others) the Nibiru is/was a rogue planet wandering around the universe........

You can't merge two radically different belief systems and expect them to play nice together. It's like putting Captain Kirk in the Star Wars universe, something's got to give.

yeah either reality or sanity
edit on 22/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Very easily debunked -- we've had civilizations with writing for around 6,500 years and civilizations with art (and pictorial representations) earlier than that. There's a lot of fraudulent "rock art" created within the past 80 years but there is no genuine evidence of planets coming into our solar system (that kind of gravity disturbance would wreck the system, pulling a lot of orbits out of their nice circles into weird staggered ellipses).

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I just wish I could convince all the misguided Sitchinites out there to throw his craptasic books in the garbage where they belong. His books have nothing ,I repeat nothing to do with history at all

gahh!!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Very easily debunked -- we've had civilizations with writing for around 6,500 years and civilizations with art (and pictorial representations) earlier than that. There's a lot of fraudulent "rock art" created within the past 80 years but there is no genuine evidence of planets coming into our solar system (that kind of gravity disturbance would wreck the system, pulling a lot of orbits out of their nice circles into weird staggered ellipses).

^this!
oh and if a rogue planet managed to even get here somehow it wouldn't have a 3600 year orbit again, either it's star would pull us out of our stars orbit or ours would pull it out of it's own stars orbit. of course in the minds of believers it's a magic star.

one has to be stronger than the other, that close to the sun would rip it out of whatever orbit it had before and we would see it every year not every 3600.
there are objects with ellipses orbits but it wouldn't work for a planet that close to us, comets only have such an orbit because of how fast it's going.

edit on 22-3-2012 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
I just wish I could convince all the misguided Sitchinites out there to throw his craptasic books in the garbage where they belong. His books have nothing ,I repeat nothing to do with history at all

gahh!!

me too, i've tried reading his work, but what i know about ancient cultures and religion makes it impossible for me to read them.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The 'Annunaki' or the sons of Anak were a race of giants that inhabited Earth. Those bastard sons lived to make war.

"We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them.” - Numbers 13:33

Whenever one was slain, their departed spirits were called demons.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The creation of the Earth in the book of genesis is a misinterpretation of the Enuma Elish from the Babylonians. The Enuma Elish in the seven tablets of creation describes the formation of the solar system and the earth around 4.6 billion years ago. With clear details on how the asteroid belt came to be and the earth kept the old planet's moon. Contrary to the witch stories the nerds create today (scientistzzz), the Enuma Elish makes much more sense due to the fact that the information was provided by beings who naturally evolved millions of years ago in their own home planet and did not show up in the picture by magic like us 250,000 years ago.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

I am curious about your claim of fraudulent "rock art". Is there actual proof of this? If yes, do you know where I can find this information? I understand a few fraud cases, but I find it hard to believe that most are fraudulent. To me it seems silly that someone would sit somewhere and fraud rock art. I understand there would be monetary gain, but what do they gain by spreading the history/story to people? There are many books written throughout time that a planet has passed in the past and caused havoc across the planet. If your belief was that those stories were a myth, you would ignore said stories since you didn't believe in them in the first place. There is a lot of evidence as well that our civilization is older, like 100,000 years older. There is also rock art that I have personally seen in New Mexico that shows what looks like people running from something coming from the skies. I don't think there were advertisers back then, so those people drew and crafted what they personally witnessed in their time. Of course the only thing we for sure know is that we don't know.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Why would an advance species capable of creating life create biological lifeforms with a will, rather than mechanical drones programmed to obey? If you want a workforce to mine and conduct deadly work, the choice is obvious.

If it doesn't make sense, you can bet it isn't true.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
The 'Annunaki' or the sons of Anak were a race of giants that inhabited Earth. Those bastard sons lived to make war.

The term Anunnaki comes from the Sumerian Annuna.

Annuna means the Sons of An (or Anu - same guy.)
An was the god of the sky. Literally, he was the sky itself, at first.
Later he was like our god of the sky.

Has nothing to do with Anak, though some researchers have tried to link Anak (a human being) with Enki.

Originally posted by Eaglecall
The creation of the Earth in the book of genesis is a misinterpretation of the Enuma Elish from the Babylonians. The Enuma Elish in the seven tablets of creation describes the formation of the solar system and the earth around 4.6 billion years ago. With clear details on how the asteroid belt came to be and the earth kept the old planet's moon.

Riiight.

Care to quote the part that contains the "clear details?

Here ya go:
Enuma Elish

Harte

edit on 3/27/2012 by Harte because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join