It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacques Nietzermann - telekinesis experiment (1980)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DIKSTRA

Not sure if that is the guy or not. Did my best to translate the text that goes with the picture. Some of it I couldn't figure out with a translator.

Man finds internet.

Certainty, the man does not leave Indifferent. Appearing on the internet a few months ago in a video made in the 80s, Jacques Nietzermann resurfaced, thirty years later.

Now 72 years old, (the man who sees the future as God) seems to want to show its true face. While he had (disappeared) from circulation, he is back, in the words of some who have talked to him.

The man (pictured) is concerned that Jacques Nietzermann. He speaks of doom. Who has met him says no: "When I asked him if he was announcing the end of the world on the internet, he said yes, but that everything was assembled and that it was not the exact words. He just told me when I left it was too late"

Too late for what or for whom? We do not know all doubt that the (am saying) Jacques Nietzermann was again melted in nature.

Is he saying he was predicting the future but he realized the interviewer was going to edit it out of context? Is that why he seemed to storm off?
Becoming fairly interested in this, and in finding out if it is a hoax. Off to hunt.

edit on 28-6-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If the newspaper article is legit, it is from May 30th, 1980 through June 2 or 3rd, 1980. Most likely on the June side. The article below is of Pope John Paul II's visit to Paris. According to the vatican records (see link below), Pope John Paul's first official visit to Paris was May 30th through June 2nd, 1980. Since the article is speaking in "past tense", I assume the article could have been written as far out as June 3rd or so.

Just to be sure, I checked the records, and the Pope's second visit to Paris did not occur until 1986. The article also mentions Jacque Chirac was there to greet the pope, who later (1995) would become the French President. However, at the time, he would have been Mayor of Paris, which makes sense, as the article also mentions the "L'Hotel De Ville a Paris", which is like the Paris Town Hall. I realize I am being a bit detailed here, but the timing is specific. Chirac was Prime Minister of France from 1974-1976 and also from 1986-1988. In french, it would not be unreasonable to refer to him as Jacque Chirac if he was ONLY mayor of Paris. However, if he held the title of Prime Minister, the article would have referred to him as "Premier ministre Jacque Chirac". This means, between two visits of the Pope... 1980 and 1986, it would HAVE TO BE 1980.

The part I am having a very hard time with: The image of the guy in the "arrest" article is of a man who is at least 10-15 years OLDER than the person in the video, presumably of the same year. I am basing this off of the larger nose, defined perenthesis lines (the wrinkles outlining the mouth). I realize we use makeup in filming, but you can't cover up lines like that... the person in the arrest photo has deep grooves around the nose, the man in the video doesn't even have a hint.

Vatican Travel of Pope John Paul II to Paris, May 30-June 2, 1980:
www.vatican.va...

I love a good mystery...
~ Lex

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

I worked myself through the Thread regarding the supposedly debunked "1980 Predictions Interview" Clip. When talking about "ATS Censorship", do you mean the kind of talk "we don't get anywhere here, let's put it out to a vote and make sure it comes out as a CONFIRMED HOAX"? Because to me especially this approach is sounding a bit like: If things get disturbing, we best file the case down and agree not to bring it up anymore. Which should be the exact thing not to do if something feels disturbing. Of course I went out on a research myself in the hope of getting to the bottom of an elaborate hoax, but if you honestly feel you were not able to figure this out, you shouldn't act like you did. I didn't comment here because I got any Interest about the so-called "Telekinesis Experiment", but rather because i have the Impression that mostly People end up here who weren't satisfied with the way the trail ended up.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

the translator software did work a little rough on the quotation by the guy whose name is blacked out (who did that, btw?) He didn't leave the room because he got angry with the interviewer. being asked later about the video, he probably mentioned the cuts in an attempt to slightly invalidate/tone down what he said during the Interview. (I believe the only thing cut out are the interviewer's questions) He stormed off at the end because he realized that he went further than he meant to go as they started to focus on the particular deux-mille-douze issue. as translated: "When I left there, it was too late" so the things at the end of the interview, his actual purpose was to keep that for himself. which makes it even more disturbing IMO

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nickjans

I'm new; forgive me in advance if this is irrelevant:
The research on papal visit lends credence to the article's validity. It appears authentic.

I've got 2 questions -

1 The original video poster who lost his job was en route to France, is this topic dead in the water at this point or is follow up via email a potential avenue of additional information?
2 One of the early posts cited the newspaper article (& multiple site postings) as a possible disinformation attempt. Recognizing the original youtube video poster lost his job for leaking the video (although we don't know why beyond copyright infringement), could his employer not have a motive for disinformation -- in some other shape or form?

I found your cite 3 or 4 pages deep into a google search -- like many others, desperate to find out who this guy was -- I could not shake this video off as someone's weekend folly. I gotta say the research and analysis is the best I've seen anywhere. Thanks for giving me the answers I was searching for.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

From the related information to the man in the original video, I came to these conclusions:

- The original video is, in my opinion, authentic. I could find none of the supposed "proofs" that were pointed out as it being a manufactured video when I examined the video myself. On the contrary, the video acted exactly how old footage would act when manipulated. The man in the video is speaking French as a native speaker, and the things he says during the interview are compelling, to say the least.

- I believe the "Jacques Nietzermann" information given by "Frederic Monfils" was false and that the story was fabricated in an attempt to derail people from the content of the movie. I do not believe that the original interviewee is/was named Jacques Nietzermann. I also did much research into mass murderers and serial killers in France and could find no information about anyone who would have been the same age or whose sprees fit the same MO.

- The subsequent appearance of the "article" was produced in an attempt to support the "Monfils" scenario. I do not believe the article is factual.

- The black and white video could be the same man. In the original film, the interviewee states that he had been asked to leave France for undisclosed reasons. He would have been twenty at the time of his departure.

The man in the black/white video does resemble a younger version of the interviewee. His body language, gestures, and demeanor match those of the man in the original video. However, as there is no sound, it cannot be proven that this is the same man. We cannot hear his voice.

The noticeable shape of the left index finger of the interviewee is likely the result of a finger break which did not heal properly. It is feasible that the break did not occur until after he left France, and would not be present in the video of him as younger man.

I was also quite unsatisfied with the treatment of this issue, and I fully expect this thread to be similarly quashed.

Thanks for posting, though.

Superrrrrrroo! I just came by!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Did anyone check this? He looks same.

www.aidn-formation.com...
edit on 30-9-2012 by lovemyworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
And also

So, did they throw our boy in the pokey to shut him up? Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2154849 It would not be the first time that a lazy or inept police force accused a psychic of committing a serious crime under investigation. When a murder, or series of murders occurs, there is always some information NOT given to the public and the media. There have been many cases in Australia, USA and Canada, where helpful people claiming to be psychics have come forward with information about high profile abductions, murders and rapes. The problem is this - IF you are a skilled psychic, and you tell the police information that is correct, and matches the info NOT released to the public - then the police are going to assume YOU are the person who did the crime. Why would they NOT think this, in their minds, how could anyone except the criminal know such information. IF we are to consider the claims that this guy is a well-known psychic, who was found guilty of being a serial murderer - we must also consider the context - ie rural France, in the late 1950s. Hardly a time or location where the local police are likely to believe a psychic. Thus, it might well be that this guy is being falsely jailed for the crime of knowing stuff about the murders that only the murderer (or a psychic) would know. If we are to follow this assumption further, take a look at the person who came forward to alert us to the idea that this guy is Jacques Nietzermann. He claimed Nietzermann killed his uncle, and that indeed would explain why he kept a newspaper clipping all those years. However, this nephew of the murdered uncle, ALSO claimed here on GLP, that he had been 'told' to shut up about the case, and implied his life and his family's wellbeing had been threatened. He has not posted any further information again. IF this is true, then what possible motive is there for someone in power to want this case debunked or to have Monfils to shut up? One possible answer is that it is because Nietzermann is not guilty and that the French don't want the embarrassment. Imagine the can of worms it would open - not only false imprisonment, compensation, but it would spark a huge debate about psychics and the law etc. To me, it is far more logical to believe the main claims, as follows, than it is to believe this is all one massive hoax. The latter just does not make any sense given the ongoing complexities of this case. - that Herbert Marlowe WAS the person who obtained the original footage and uploaded it to youtube. [link to www.godlikeproductions.com] - that Frederik Monfils WAS the nephew of a person murdered in the Sarthe region of France in the late 1950s, and that he kept a clipping of the newspaper item announcing the capture of his uncle's murderer. see his first post about this at: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com] see his post claiming he was told to shut up about the case at: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com] - that the person in the newspaper clipping IS the guy in the TV interview As for this latest round of black and white uploads of psychic experiments, my initial assessments are: - that he is older than the guy in the TV interview - that he is the same guy - that he is most likely doing it in some controlled situation - after all, he doesn't look at all happy about what he is doing, definitely no excitement or enthusiasm for the experiment - why would that be? If we assume the above is all true, then it is clear why he is so un-excited with the psychic experiments. Quoting: nexuseditor

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
The only reason anyone remotely cares is because of the supposed telekinesis. One of the tell tale signs of a hoaxed tk demo is a table that you cant see thru and the camera carefully angled not to show under the table. In that quality video monofilament would be excellent. Attatched to the glass and maybe wrapped around for the spin affect running across the table and down to his shoe. You focus so intently on his hands to catch him that you dont see the monofilament detatch and hit the floor when the rotation is finished. Which is why you get the exaggerated hand motion at the end. If your present you dont see the line self detach.

Its a hoax and a common one in that era. I see nothing of interest and why the op was shutdown so fast.

I think you are confused about the focus of interest! I am not sure anyone cares much about the telekinesis act being real or not. The interest with those videos in aiding to determine the identity of the man in the first video (the famous interview and predictions) and more importantly, the time that was filmed.

If that was filmed in the 1980's, his predictions had some amazing accuracies. But since no one has been able to find out for sure who he is and when that was filmed, any trace of his image becomes a lead to follow.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DIKSTRA

I'm bumping this thread just to debunk that fabricated news article:

www.flickr.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

After having read the entire thread about the video of the French psychic here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am still left with questions.

That thread was precipitously and in my view unfairly terminated by a moderator named SkepticOverlord, who labeled it a hoax without a thorough investigation.

We have two emails from the person who originally uploaded the video to Youtube, and he claims that he lost his job because he leaked the video to the public, and that he was forced to agree to not release any more information about the footage. Very few people commented about his email correspondence; it was as if the emails did not exist. Perhaps that was due to the fact that they gave credence to the view that the video was real. The idea that it was a marketing campaign was ruled out by the original Youtube "HM" himself.

We also have several very rational, astute, and logical people on the thread stressing again and again that no proof has come forward to conclusively show that the original video is a hoax. The only person who claims this is SkepticOverlord, and he does so solely by using his technical expertise. However, another post is made by HeywoodFloyd, who worked in television production in 1980s, in which this supposed expertise is debunked:

Video Studio Recording: 1" Professional Videotape on an Ampex Tape Recorder. Audio: on Nagra Professional Tape Recorder at 7.5"/sec or on a Studer 1" Tape Recorder at 15"/sec ------------->> performance: 70dB S/N ratio, 20-20KHz frequency response +/- 1.5 dB The microphone: probably a Neumann Condenser in cardioid configuration. After Post-Production, archived on a professional 3/4" U-matic video cassette. All this equipment was standard in the 80's in the Professional Environment (TV Studios) I was working in TV Production, in the 80's. … by the way, in the case this all thing is a hoax, it costed between $60,000 to $90,000 and required a crew of 9 to 12 persons (Professionals, not amateurs). This is a Professional Production. And Professionals are expensive.

Given how close we are the end of the 2012, I find it incredulous that Skeptic Overlord shut down the original thread on this topic based *solely on his own technical expertise.* If he was able to find at least three other individuals who were able to bring in technical or other conclusive evidence that bolstered his argument, this would have been fair. But as it stands, shutting down the thread -- IMMEDIATELY after a new image of the psychic was posted by another individual -- was simply astonishing. Shutting down conversation when a case is not closed, just after fresh evidence is introduced, is always evidence that the person who is controlling the conversation has something to lose.

The original video seems so real to me as to be uncanny. I was 21 in 1980, and even if this wasn't the exact year (it was an estimate, as explained by the mysterious but eloquent "HM," who originally posted the video on youtube), everything in the footage seems accurate in a material sense. (By the way, straight legged jeans were all the rage by the late 1970s, as we were trying to emulate the punk scene out of NYC, wherein black or grey jeans jeans were the ideal. This is for those people who claimed, rather ludicrously, that the jeans gave the shot away as a hoax.)

We are close to the end of 2012, and yet no one has been able to deliberately, conclusively, and finally debunk the original French psychic video as a hoax. The strange, eerie similarity of the crooked finger in the psychic's images from two sources is noted. WHY, I ask, when ATS was so able to quickly debunk a video from earlier in the year wherein an actor claimed he worked for NASA, WHY has no one been able to debunk the original video conclusively? We still have no idea who this psychic IS. If it was a contemporary video, which is the claim being made by SkepticOverlord, where is proof of the actor's identity, other than a newspaper article whose authenticity is questioned?

We have had MONTHS to prove his identity using facial recognition or other technologies, but it is as if our French psychic has simply vanished from any contemporary visual records. Which makes me think all the more that the original video is no hoax. Whether or not this man is called Jacques Nietzermann, we know no more about this individual than we did back in January when the original thread was posted.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Thaxter because: Corrected grammar.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Folks,

the whole French Psychic scoop and all its corrobarating accounts, all videos and all alleged newspaper articles related are 10000% HOAX..FAKE, BS, you name it...
This is not my personal view but proven fact.

1. A surename Nietzermann or anything close to it NEVER existed. Google facebook, or whatever you like..only this psychic is related with such surname. Neiter in France, nor in Belgium or in Germany (..mann originates from Germany) this surname was ever known, nor is it today!!!!!

2. The so called French Psychic is a French actor, his name is Olivier Thomas alias Sir John..again google or take a look on youtube.

3. All the videos are fake, the newspaper articles fabricated and photoshopped, this has already been debunked by several experts...

4. All users that whitness sort of "found here an old newspaper article" or "I recall this guy" are fake accounts with
the only purpose to corrobarate this scam.

These are the unquestionable, irrefutable facts, case is clearly debunked.

Best
Andrew

edit on 1-12-2012 by harkas68 because: misspellings

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Thaxter

I totally agree with your post. I wonder why ATS moderators shut down threads like that. I'm very interested in the story of Jacques Nietzermann. Just when things got really interesting, SkepticOverlord shut it down. In fact, it seemed that he shut it down the moment that new photo of Nietzermann came to light, which disproved his own argument. Very petty, IMO.

I've watched the first video numerous times and don't believe it's fake, I think it's real. If it was just an actor, we would have known by now.

The mystery of "Jacques Nietzermann" continues. Too bad ATS moderators are not man enough to say "I was wrong" when new information comes to light. Too bad they would not allow the discussion to continue when incontrovertible evidence of the video's authenticity was introduced. I hope to learn more about Nietzermann if the moderators will allow honest discussion of it.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by harkas68

Found a picture of Olivier Thomas on Google. No way is that the man in the original video. The actor's nose in particular is entirely different, more hooked instead of sloped. His face looked entirely different.

But I'd be interested in seeing what proof you have that the thing is a hoax. It would be great to put the thing to bed without any left over questions. I would welcome anything you have to prove the video a hoax once and for all!
edit on 7-12-2012 by Fravashi because: More info

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
When I first saw the video (the longer interview video) what kept distracting me was how everything looked old. The records, for example, didn't look new as you would expect most records to look that were purchased at the time. The chairs also looked vintage, not new. To me, this suggested it was a set designed to look like it was the late 1970s or 1980. Not proof of a hoax, but just a feeling that this wasn't real.

I did a quick google search and found someone else had problems with the set design. Here is a video that claims they see a CD Jewel Case in the background, which (if an accurate finding) would clearly point to a hoax.

Here's that video...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So I created an ATS account just to share this. While I believe this is a hoax I do not find any of the proofs convincing. I watched many videos of the french comedian known as Olivier Thomas and I must point out he has no bend in his finger like the supposed psychic. He does look remarkably like this psychic but unless he's double jointed and bends his finger like that just for his psychic bit everyone has the wrong guy. Here's a very clear video that shows his hands (fast forward to his live performance at the end) you can clearly see in several instances his finger is not shaped like that. While it's 2013 and we all still exist, we also don't know who this guy is!

Video of Olivier Thomas -

www.dailymotion.com...

One last thing - I am sick of the jewel case or CD case used as "proof" this is debunked. While I doubt it's authenticity it's obvious the translated text and the date of 1980 were added on top of the original video - which coincidentally the guy who first posted it claims he did himself. So that in no way debunks anything as he stated he simply guessed it was 1980 based on the footage, if he's being honest it could be 1983 for all he knew. Just saying... Love a good mystery as much as a good hoax but I don't call this outed just yet.
edit on 29-8-2013 by Krupted because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Never mind - after all the ats forums I browsed showed my nothing proving this was fake I found this - good job whomever this bloke is - www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Sorry for bumping this,but I can't see the video on the last post.Anyone knows how to view private videos on youtube ?
Also,anything new on the case ?
edit on 25 1 2015 by 2jzgte because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
For those you guys thinking this is a hoax because the apocalypse didn't occur in 2012 think again.

In this video from 1987 he goes into greater depth on his prediction in which he states that the aliens will "settle" on Earth in 2012 but they will lay in wait for 2 or 3 years before they prepare to attack.
He says he thinks this attack occur in some relation to our dependence on technology and that it will occur between September and December 2015 and he emphasizes the importance of the lunar eclipse on September 28th 2015 during this span.
edit on 15-9-2015 by jordandyer because: (no reason given)

For the record this is hoax, but it's so well done I've got to play along!
edit on 15-9-2015 by jordandyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jordandyer

Good find... But yes very done makes it almost believable.

Here another recent one:

edit on 16-9-2015 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join