Jacques Nietzermann - telekinesis experiment (1980)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Many of you guys should remember this thread from a few months ago. I didn't actually notice that thread until a few days ago, it must have slipped past me some how. But anyway, the video really peaked my curiosity. I mean it's clear that if the video is indeed hoaxed then someone has gone to a lot of trouble to make it look genuine. The acting is superb, he seems to be speaking as if he believes what he is saying imo. And we have yet to see any type of product that may be linked to the video. And the fact he makes a couple of wrong predictions makes it seem more genuine, if it was a hoax I can't imagine they would do that. And if the man is a modern actor, we haven't even identified who he actually is yet.

Anyhow, on the second last page of that thread someone posted this picture:

Before any discussion on the new image could take place SkepticOverlord closed the thread:

Recently uploaded, purposefully-blurred photo... posted by a member who joined only to post that bad photo in this dead-horse thread.

The horse has been beaten so badly, all that's left is bloody mud.

Thread closed.

I was really interested in the so called psychic video from 1980, and I wasn't very satisfied with the way it had been debunked. So I did some more research and it turns out 4 new videos of this man appeared on YouTube last month. I was expecting to see a thread about them but it seems they haven't been noticed by ATS yet, although they haven't had many views yet. The image above actually appears to be a screen shot from one of these videos. Now since that image was posted onto the other thread before these videos were uploaded, I would assume the poster of the image is actually the person who uploaded the videos.

I will just upload the longest video because the others a very short and boring, if you want to watch them then visit the uploader's profile page.

Of course this video does seem absurd, and makes the whole thing even harder to believe. Not only was he able to predict the future with amazing accuracy, now we are supposed to believe he has telekinetic abilities and can move a glass of water with his mind. That is assuming this is the same man, which it appears to be. After hours of research I have failed to find anything else on this man.

If you missed the original thread and video here it is:

Some one who messaged the uploader of the video received this response from him:

Hi,

As you can imagine, I've received many new e-mails. Sorry again for this blanket answer.

I didn't want my personal e-mail address posted on Youtube, so I put up a new one I created from my initials. This has nothing to do with any marketing company, or competition.

I digitized the original footage - from U-matic, - and added subtitles to it. A French friend of mine did the translation. I didn't make any cuts to the material. What you see is everything that was on the tape.

From what the guy was saying, I guessed the shooting year and I added "1980" in the frame corner.

I was really disturbed when I first saw this footage. I posted it on YouTube in the hopes of learning more about the man claiming to be the psychic. I didn't expect to have so many angry reactions.

I don't know who this guy is or was. I'm very anxious to know more. It's important to me, but I'd rather not get into that.

The two leads I found in the posts:

- Someone posted a screenshot on aufeminin.com which supposedly shows the same psychic in the audience of "L'Heure de Verite", a French TV show presented by Francois-Henri de Virieu in the 80's. The person who posted it didn't say which video it was from - it might be a load of Bull... anyway it doesn't give us the identity of the psychic, since he's just in the audience.

- Someone said the man was Albert Florintie but nobody found anything on him.

I've decided to remain anonymous here.

I am not willing to share how I got my hands on the original tape. If you'd rather believe I made it myself, that's fine too - and probably more reassuring.

Personally, I give far more credibility to this video:

www.youtube.com...

2012 will be just like any other year.

I don't believe in psychics.
I don't believe in aliens.

Have a great 2012... and 2013!

Peace,

HM

PS: In answer to the many technical questions: the original footage was on a 3/4" U-matic tape which I digitized to FinalCutPro in HD through a MNR11 noise reducer. I re-EQ'd the soundtrack, added the subtitles and the "1980" in HD on FinalCutPro, exported it in HD and uploaded it to YouTube - that's actually my day job.

A man named Frederic Monfils also appeared on the internet claiming to know who the man was. He said that Jacques murdered his uncle and was now in prison. According to this person, in 1958 Jacques was sentenced to a term of 45 years for murder, but he fled to America, and evaded capture for 22 years, at which point he returned to France and was arrested. Frederic claims he should be about 72 now, and most likely dead. He also provided a supposed newspaper clipping to back up his story:

A poster with a keen eye noticed that his finger had a very unique bend to it, and the guy in the video has the same feature:

edit: by the way, here's a translation of the newspaper clipping:

The Medium of the Sarthe finally stops

We announced in yesterday's edition, the probable arrest of Jacques Nietzermann who had fled abroad for 22 years. The information is official since last night. On the night of Tuesday to Wednesday Nietzermann that Jacques was arrested. So qui'l was en route to Le Mans (Sarthe), the Gendarmerie was intercepted near the town of Bennett. According to the Commander Bertaud, the fugitive could not show any sign of aggression: "He almost made unconditionally. He knew he could not do much, he had lost the game."
Immediately transferred to the prison of Alençon to serve his sentence of 45 years in prison (pronounced 22 years earlier), the news provoked a stir throughout the region and Jacques Nietzermann did not leave a good memories. "It's a relief they have found. He must serve his sentence" cowardly a local resident. It's a long process that has allowed the capture of Jacques Nietzermann. Commander Bertaud not believe it himself: "It was difficult to locate, he moved a lot but always with discretion." This is done a page of 22-year history that the locals are about to turn.
edit on 22-3-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
And for comparison, here's a video that appears to be converted from a U-Matic tape:

Although I have no idea how these new videos were originally stored and converted, so it's probably not very relevant to this thread. Worth putting it out there though.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I watched the video of the man moving the glass... Just wow.

I am into magic tricks, and fully expected both of his hands to be over the glass - which is a typical way to do this trick. However, he folded his arms...

My next thought was that someone was pulling the glass with a string from off camera - however upon closer look, the glass rotates while it moves, which would indicate this is not a string pulling from a set location.

So unless there was someone under the table, and a magnet attatched to the bottom of the glass, an not CGI - then very cool trick - and I would say its real.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

This man is very interesting. I've never heard or seen him before. The fact that he used the years 2005 - 2012 for a black president and followers is very accurate. 9/11 was a new "Pearl Harbor". The war in Iraq of course was a war for oil. I would like to see more from this guy

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

So unless there was someone under the table, and a magnet attatched to the bottom of the glass, an not CGI - then very cool trick - and I would say its real.

Well it's very hard to tell with a blurry video like this. There are a multitude of different ways it could be done. It probably wont be possible to figure out whether it's a trick or not because of the quality, but I doubt it's CGI. What I'm most interested in is working out whether the footage is old or made to look old. Although I can't really hear any sound, there is a slight buzz, and the buzz breaks up at the same time the video has glitches. It looks like genuinely old film to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
hahahahha Huuuumaaaanss!!! There is no Magik! that is just a label! There is "Energy" in many different forms, which can be moved, manipulated, transfered, recieved, taken etc etc xD

I think Man (homeo sapien) is the only being in the galaxy who can not realize what is infront of him, only learns when all is lost lol.. its sad.

We all have these capabilities, they are locked in our being. In your past lives.. you could manipulate energy, because you were not as limited as modern man (unless of course your past lives were all on Earth as human beings in the past thousand years..)!! This "magick" and "impossible" stuff is NATURAL! You just forget! How is one to manipulate and use energy if they dont attempt, practise and comprehend ?? When you work 9-5... close your mind off, limit yourself and do not give your self the will and faith to use such energy... how are you expected tooo doooo iiitttt ????

~ Love is an art

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Wow, you guys will believe anything. A man being filmed in 2012 wearing 1980s garb and making predictions (recounting history) and you get sucked right in. Come on guys. You could never get film from 1980 to look that good.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The man in your picture and first video is not the same man as in the other video. The man does not have the bent finger, and he doesn't have the eyebrows that raise up high in the middle and then hangs low on the sides.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

I completely agree with everything you said. These talents should be natural for us, but we ignore and deny there possibility. However, with all the conflicting information surrounding this man I am hesitant to believe any of it. I don't like being sucked into something only to find it's one huge elaborate hoax. That's why I prefer to take the side of caution and review all the evidence the first. I am not dismissing this man out of hand as many seem so eager to do, but nor am I convinced by what has been presented so far. We need to prove this man actually existed, but he seems like a ghost, nothing about his history can be found anywhere on the internet. Either he never really existed or someone has gone to great lengths to erase his existence.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Longshots

Come on guys. You could never get film from 1980 to look that good.

Wrong. Completely false, and proven so many times. There's no need to even get into it in this thread. Just read the other thread before you start to spout such uneducated nonsense.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well the one thing he was wrong about was that we are all not driving electric cars, but that's about it. He got arrested? At least that's what I took away from the newspaper clipping. What did he get arrested for?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

The man does not have the bent finger, and he doesn't have the eyebrows that raise up high in the middle and then hangs low on the sides.
It's hard to tell with the quality, but I can't seem to see any bend in his finger. But eye brows can easily be cut and shaped, and it's even harder to see the shape of his eye brows in these new videos. However, he does look like he might be a bit younger in the new videos, so perhaps something happened to him later in life which caused the bend in his finger. The face does look remarkably similar in my opinion. And what are the chances a supposed psychic and a supposed telekinetic would look so similar? Odds are it's the same guy. The person who uploaded the video seems to think it's the same guy.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614
Well the one thing he was wrong about was that we are all not driving electric cars, but that's about it. He got arrested? At least that's what I took away from the newspaper clipping. What did he get arrested for?

Well that Frederic Monfils person claimed he was arrested for murder. Here are some of his posts from GLP and other places:

Comment by fredericmonfils
User ID: 8538488
France
01/13/2012 03:29 PM
The name of this guy on the video (sorry for my English) is JACQUES NIETZERMANN. Was living on Basse-Normandie until 1980. But for him, it's over because he is in Jail since may 1980. i don't know if he still alive or if he still in jail. The picture when he was under arrest.
[imageshack.us...]
But in my opinion, today he is probably dead, and it will be better like this.
Frederic Monfils.
-----------------
Comment by Tamerlane
User ID: 1583851
United States
01/13/2012 04:14 PM
M. Monfils,
On another website (French), you claimed this man was sentenced to prison for killing several people, including your uncle. What makes you so certain that this is the same man? Are you basing your claim on his looks alone?
The other website you contributed to: [link to www.tvqc.com]
-----------------
Comment by Anonymous Coward [Frederic Monfils]
User ID: 8538488
France
01/13/2012 04:45 PM
I just suppose. Because Jacques Nietzermann was (is) a psychist too. And you can believe me, the guy on the video looks like him very well:
The mouth
the nose
eyes
Psychist.
Same look.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

From TVQC: www.tvqc.com...
[Translated via Google Translate]

[Post by Frederic Monfils]
January 13, 2012 at 08:11
Hello,
I am Frederic Monfils,
Let me work on your site to give you information because I do not want to hear more of sautises on this story:
The photo is fake (Bravo small joke ...)
The video can be no (If an actor, he looks like a LOT!).
This man is named Jacques Nietzermann.
It is French.
Sentenced in 1958 to a term of 45 years for murder, it can not be found because the run.
Found in his native France, 22 years later
He was arrested and jailed for him to do his sentence of 45 years.
He lived in the Sarthe (dep 72) like me.
He claimed several lives.
He murdered my uncle.
I think I was clear enough.
What this video happens like that, I'm impressed and yes, he was known for his visions of the future!
This should now be 72 years but had to be released.
I provide a case file with documentation of the day with the trial.
I assure you it fills me having to talk of it.
Where can I post here documents?
What is the process?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

From Mindbook: mindbook.ws...

Comment by frederic 20 minutes ago
He is from basse normandie, like me.
He 's in jail because he killed my uncle and others.
That's why i have the newspaper since he was under arrest.
And for sure I prefer to not speaking about this awful story anymore. But when i seen the video with him, I thought "# he is back!". But now he is an old man (72), and probably dead.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

From the related information to the man in the original video, I came to these conclusions:

- The original video is, in my opinion, authentic. I could find none of the supposed "proofs" that were pointed out as it being a manufactured video when I examined the video myself. On the contrary, the video acted exactly how old footage would act when manipulated. The man in the video is speaking French as a native speaker, and the things he says during the interview are compelling, to say the least.

- I believe the "Jacques Nietzermann" information given by "Frederic Monfils" was false and that the story was fabricated in an attempt to derail people from the content of the movie. I do not believe that the original interviewee is/was named Jacques Nietzermann. I also did much research into mass murderers and serial killers in France and could find no information about anyone who would have been the same age or whose sprees fit the same MO.

- The subsequent appearance of the "article" was produced in an attempt to support the "Monfils" scenario. I do not believe the article is factual.

- The black and white video could be the same man. In the original film, the interviewee states that he had been asked to leave France for undisclosed reasons. He would have been twenty at the time of his departure.

The man in the black/white video does resemble a younger version of the interviewee. His body language, gestures, and demeanor match those of the man in the original video. However, as there is no sound, it cannot be proven that this is the same man. We cannot hear his voice.

The noticeable shape of the left index finger of the interviewee is likely the result of a finger break which did not heal properly. It is feasible that the break did not occur until after he left France, and would not be present in the video of him as younger man.

I was also quite unsatisfied with the treatment of this issue, and I fully expect this thread to be similarly quashed.

Thanks for posting, though.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

- I believe the "Jacques Nietzermann" information given by "Frederic Monfils" was false and that the story was fabricated in an attempt to derail people from the content of the movie. I do not believe that the original interviewee is/was named Jacques Nietzermann. I also did much research into mass murderers and serial killers in France and could find no information about anyone who would have been the same age or whose sprees fit the same MO.

I was thinking the exact same thing. What really aroused my suspicion was how the Frederic Monfils person went around to several different forums and blogs to repeatedly post the same information. That's typical of someone who is trying to spread disinformation. Also, when briefly examined, the newspaper clipping is clearly fraudulent in my opinion. So I agree with your analysis. "Frederic Monfils" is a liar and a fraud.

EDIT: however, what really stumps me is where Monfils got the image in the newspaper clip from. He even has the same bent finger. However, the way his hand is displayed is almost too obvious. It's like "look at my hand"... very suspicious.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by ottobot

EDIT: however, what really stumps me is where Monfils got the image in the newspaper clip from. He even has the same bent finger. However, the way his hand is displayed is almost too obvious. It's like "look at my hand"... very suspicious.

I am of the opinion that "Frederic Monfils" (or the people behind the fabricated evidence) knows or knew the identity of the original interviewee. It is likely that the interviewee had been detained, questioned, and experimented on throughout his life.

While it seems like a strange image, it is consistent with someone who is trying to move a camera out of his/her face during an unwanted photo shoot.

ETA: Also, the finger bend was not pointed out until after the article had surfaced. There would have been no motive, up to that point, to include the left index finger in the article as "proof".

Of course, this is all speculation. But, when I examined the article, the image appears to be quite a bit older than the content of the "Jacques Nietzermann" article. It is entirely likely that the image was taken at some real point in time and then put next to the false article just to make it "look realistic".
edit on 3/22/2012 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

I am of the opinion that "Frederic Monfils" (or the people behind the fabricated evidence) knows or knew the identity of the original interviewee. It is likely that the interviewee had been detained, questioned, and experimented on throughout his life.

I had a similar hypothesis in mind. It sounds plausible assuming he really did have paranormal abilities.

Of course, this is all speculation. But, when I examined the article, the image appears to be quite a bit older than the content of the "Jacques Nietzermann" article. It is entirely likely that the image was taken at some real point in time and then put next to the false article just to make it "look realistic".

You mean the image doesn't fit the time at which he was arrested? If so, I completely agree. Because according to what Monfils said, Jacques was arrested in 1980. If that's true, the interview must have taken place no more than a year before he was arrested. But look how much older he looks in the article. At least 10 years older in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

No, I mean the quality of the image: it physically looks older than the content of the article. As if the article were printed yesterday, but the image was printed 15-20 years ago.

But yes, I agree, if it was an image of the man at the time of the "arrest", as is inferred , he would have looked almost identical to how he looked in the original interview.

This was another proof for me that the article had been falsified.
edit on 3/22/2012 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

No, I mean the quality of the image: it physically looks older than the content of the article. As if the article were printed yesterday, but the image was printed 15-20 years ago.

Oh I see what you mean now. All these things indicate it's false, however the biggest give away is the quality and crispness of the text, it's easy to tell this isn't a scan, it has been created in Photoshop.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
There was also a second response by the original video uploader posted on page 33 of the other thread:

Guys from ATS!

Thank you so much for all the work you put into this. You did a terrific job analyzing this case.

Talking about jobs,-- I lost mine because of all this. As you can imagine, I wasn't supposed to expose this footage.

My (ex)employer fired me but didn't press charges. They said they would press charges unless I signed a non-disclosure agreement in which I agree, under threat of being prosecuted not to disclose any more information about the footage, the company, or the people who brought in the tape.

I'm flying to France tomorrow. You can guess what I'm going to be looking for over there.

Thanks again for all your efforts.

As I told you in my previous e-mail, I don't believe in psychics.

Peace to you all.

HM
My real initials, though I'm not Herbert Marlowe.

So it would seem this guy is someone who did work with some sort of media company, and his day job was to convert old footage like this, like he states in the first message. I wonder what legal basis they would have for pressing charges? Would the footage possibly be copyrighted still, or would the copyright have expired by now? Obviously he wasn't bound by any type of non-disclosure agreement if they are trying to make him sign such an agreement now. If I were him I would most certainly not sign that agreement, and I would get back at the company by letting the world know who they are. It's too bad he hasn't released any further information, I bet they are hassling the hell out of him.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join