It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you download videos from Youtube to your hard drive for later viewing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

sorry, but i believe you are using a third party downloader, or maybe because i am in the uk,

either way there is no download button for me and i have never noticed one on any vid i have seen,

i've copied the address from your link into youtube so we both have the same clip, notice that there is no download button on my piccy

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Download videos from youtube or other sites is not a problem if you make use of a practical tools. There are too many youtube video downloader in the market, so it’s hard to say which the best is. Then, my experience tell that Video Download Capture is able to record youtube videos 100% successfully. Try it and good luck.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by solvectra

Well, I guess they would first have to find me, which is not an easy thing to do, then, to prove their case, they would need a password to access my drive. Then whoever could do that would be looking at videos and MP3s with my own files names, nothing original. So how would such a case be proved? Everything on the Net cannot be policed, friend, and people have been downloading youtube videos for years now. Us Linux users used to have to input terminal commands for wget, but now Mozilla makes it easy as pie.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join