It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 1,000 Pakistan women 'killed for honour'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What you're not seeing here is that, no matter if the country is muslim or not these problems will occur, so please do not try to put the blame on "islam", one muslim does not represent islam, the Scriptures ( the Koran ) and the Sunnah ( teachings of Muhammed ( peace be upon him) represent Islam. So please try to find texts in the Koran or the Sunnah that justifies the actions of "honour killings" and then tell me that the problem is islam.

As I see it, the number of Pakistanis killed by US drones are far more than what's killed by "honour", since you haven't read about the honour in the killing and how it's justified, I hesitate to believe that you know what you're talking about.

Why don't we start a thread about the killing of Pakistanis by drones instead of, "honour killings in Pakistan".
Are you trying to bash muslims or direct the attention of internationals to another issue, which is by the way not greater than the other.

Who says that these "honour killings" are not better for the community? I highly doubt it's the way you understand it. Let's say for example that I killed someone and the family of the victim wants justice. What are they suppose to do? According to Islamic laws they have a few options, forgive him, take ransom, or order him to be executed. The forgiver is the best of them. Now if they order me to be killed, then it's an "honour kill" which is the way it's suppose to be. Western laws are corrupt and incapable of adapting the Islamic laws, If we do not kill the killers they will only kill more, Jail isn't going to help. Have you ever seen it help, does it help in most cases? I think America is the best example of, economical corruption, maffia rule, public propaganda and mass slaughtering of humans.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaMuslim

With all due respect, that's classic deflection tactics.

The topic under discussion isn't innocent Pakistani's being killed by US drones - I'm sure if you start a thread on that subject many here will contribute.

The reality is that the majority of honour killings have nothing to do with killers but are usually daughters or nieces etc getting killed because they refuse to enter into an arranged marriage and / or are involved in a relationship with someone, usually a non-Muslim, (Kaffir), against the wishes of the family or a wife who has been unfaithful.

Are you saying that under such circumstances such killings are justified?

A simple, straight forward yes or no should suffice.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaMuslim

Actually, these kinds of things are very rare in non muslim countries, they happen only once in a great while and create quite a stir, people are shocked and horrified by them.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Or don't like the restrictions and burka. There was an author, can't remember her name, my computer has been reformatted several times since then, who wrote about the wives, daughters, etc who were forced into Burka's against their will and often by gang rape squads, which would often even be incest. I think that was amongst western muslims, ie in France.
edit on 23-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by elliotmtl

Religion isn't the problem, it's just the excuse that cruel people use to justify their behavior.

Religion IS the problem, when you have clerics telling men that if you catch your wife cheating on you that if you kill them there and then it will be classed as a minor misdemeanour then RELIGION is the killer.

I'm sorry but religion is at fault for most of the worlds serious issues, Catholic priests buggering children with the Vatican's approval until it became too known, radical Israeli's calling the killing of Palestinians, Radical (NOTE Radical) Muslims causing bloodshed just about anywhere they are gives you the tip of the ice berg.

I'm sorry but while its nice to try and un blame your own religion it certainly isn't right.

Honour killing is almost an entirely Muslim used item, they use the Shariah laws and the wuhabbism to justify their killing, all man made laws of course, we can't have the women have any say can we. That's simply how it is, Radicals using male created rules to allow their sick deeds, mind you, women are rarely allowed to be worth something it pretty much any religion.
edit on 23-3-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Good insights. Though Lindbergh favored Hitler along with Bush's granddad.

Here we have the same globalist cabal using the Muslims . . .

The globalist love to set Muslims against Muslims . . . against Christians and all others . . .

blacks against whites; men against women; children against parents; haves against have nots etc.

Their GOALS are death, suffering, genocide, tyranny, 6.8 billion killed etc.

And they LOVE rape, murder, torture as it feeds the satanic values their dark lord leads them in.

The demonic aspect feeds the adreneline big time.

Then throw in the Muslim mob mentality on top of it . . . it's not a minor insignificant thing, imho.

It's a horrifically sad thing to see a man's insecurities, pride, arrogance, !!CONTROL!! pathologies turn into murderous anger against his own child, daughter . . . or son.

For a mob of co-RELIGIONISTS to then cheer such murders on IS a RELIGIOUS thing as well as a cultural thing.

If it were NOT a RELIGIOUS thing, the RELIGIOUS LEADERS WOULD BE DEMANDING IT STOP upon point of RELIGIOUS PUNISHMENT if it did not stop.

That is NOT the case. The RELIGIOUS leaders cheer it on and sometimes lead the mob.

edit on 23/3/2012 by BO XIAN because: additions

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by nusnus

Very well what solution does Islam give the western world about Islamic aggression,now.Your revenge for prior acts by our corrupt leaders or others above them is proving to be fatal.

An interesting point. However, the globalists are deliberately setting up this exchange . . . and winding it up to a fever pitch for the maximum amount of deaths possible. They WANT 6.8 billion global citizens genocidally murdered. They've been delusionally persuaded that it is essential for the survival of mankind and the planet.

And, their dark lord loves the bloodshed.

This isn't just a tit for tat exchange business as usual.We do not want to do any of this, but the responses to attacks are almost automatic and very messy.

Yes, there's a lot of natural survival responses of one group against another that do kick in, in just those ways.

And, as usual, ISLAM sees itself as worthy of survival and no one else is. This founding document urging to exterminate all NonMuslims is a very troublesome added factor in such exchanges. And, I think it is a huge part of what fuels fathers to kill their children because the children are not

FOLLOWING ISLAMIC "MORAL" CODE sufficiently.

Expose the training camps and stop the Wahabist factions before this reaches critical mass.Oil is losing popularity.When the world moves on the middle east will be left to stew in it's own juices.

That would be a hopeful prospect. However, the globalists are determined to exterminate all Islam and all Christianity and all Hindus etc. well before that point would be reached.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Good points.

It could be that maybe, there's a huge percentage of muslim who are illiterate and only believe what their Imams brainwash them into believing and doing, which is usually the will of that murderer Muhammad.

INDEED.

It boggles my mind that Muslim apologists gloss over the EXTREMELY BLOOD THIRSTY, RUTHLESSLY VIOLENT CONQUEST begininnings of Islam. They made FEAR a major doctrine of the pseudo-faith!

And now they try and pretend it's not true.

I think this fear driven mentality, meme, spirit is part and parcel of what is involved in fathers killing their daughters.

They fear not being orthodox enough.
They fear what other Muslim MEN will think of them--are they long enough in the "MAN" department.
They may even fear if they will make heaven if they fail to force their children to comply or kill them if they don't.

Certainly it is a huge part of the problem that millions of Muslims just take whatever the local Imam says as fact. And a huge percentage of those blokes seem to be demonized crazies to the max.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by elliotmtl

Originally posted by BO XIAN
I just grieve for women--often falsely accused . . . and brutally beaten, tortured and gang raped before being horribly murdered. What a horror to endure.

May The Lord God make Himself real to them in their final moments.

Ironically, it's the fact that Christianity does not guarantee such victims instant salvation, that led me to abandon a lifelong faith in said belief system.

You can sit around and pontificate on how horrible this is from your safety and security, but are you willing to make it personal?

My thinking on the matter went like this... "if the God I profess to believe in would actually allow even a single one of these relatively innocent women to go to hell, then I've had enough of believing in such a hypocritically 'loving' God and am going to instead throw in my lot with the "heathen" innocents."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Because we all know how tolerant Islam is towards women.

Care to point out in the Koran where those who suffer are instantly granted salvation, no matter what horrors they themselves may have inflicted during their lifetime?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I'm telling everyone loud and clear right now,the writing is on the wall.We are being lulled into a false sense of security and we are presently living within the calm before a superstorm...

I do think that the Marxist satanic global oligarchy has succeeded through various means in getting the masses to be dulled, deluded, propagandized, brainwashed and mind-controlled into suicidal oblivious passivity--lulled into playing the role of the Eloi calmly, passively walking into the jaws of the Morlach's to be the main menu item at dinner. It boggles the mind.

Certainly the SUPERSTORM of blood letting to the max is looming ever inexorably closer.

If we,western civilization,our people and our armies,navies and air forces do not stand together and take off our boxing gloves,the ones we wear while fighting modern wars,so we dont upset the enemy too much..

Won't happen.

The satanic globalists are in charge of ALL those armies, navies and air forces . . . and the UFO technologies as well.

Thankfully, they are also deluding themselves. They have been convinced by the lying critters and their own demonic spirit guides that satan will win at Armageddon. They are convinced in their arrogance that ALMIGHTY GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will lose. They are idiots.

God has much bigger sleeves than they do and some very interesting suprises in store for them out of His much bigger sleeves.

However, it will still be extremely bloody.

Scripture is clear that initially 1/3 of mankind will die. A bit later, another 1/3 of what's left will die. That totals about half of what lived at the beginning. However, that's still far short of the 6.8 billion the globalists are determined to genocidally murder.

The business of fathers murdering their daughters in a pique about the fathers being too short in the MAN department is merely a symptom of the larger more intense arrogance and insecurities being manipulated like a piano on the world stage by the same or similar demonic forces.

I'm convinced that it is not at all natural for a father to murder his daughter WITHOUT either mob RELIGIOUS GROUP SUPPORT AND/OR demonic urging and motivation.

and if we do not put our military brass knuckles back onto our collective fists and relentlessly pound the muslims into utter submission with extreme prejudice,with the same solidarity,the same bravery, the same power and the same retaliatory force we used in world war-2 against germany and japan,we will live to deeply regret it...

There's plenty of truth to your convictions, imho.

However, I don't know how much of that will be achieved in the scheduled WW3 conflagration. Purportedly the globalists want to use western militaries to exterminate the Muslims--partly because the globalists know that the Muslims would be rather tenaciously resistent to being transformed into overt, conscious satan worshipers as will be required of all global citizens.

Because the religiously warped muslims want to hold an entire city filled with millions of innocent people hostage with a very "real" nuclear bomb someday and as soon as they are able to,they will and they will have purchased it with our own oil money and that hell weapon will most likely be smuggled into an american city by a small group of jihadists not afraid to die and they will sacrifice themselves by setting it off,In The Name Of Allah!...

I don't have any doubts they'd love to do exactly as you say. They will likely--according to many--light of 7 nukes in our US cities to light off WW3 . . . I don't recall, for sure, the list of expected cities . . . NYC, D.C., LAS VEGAS, LA, HOUSTON, ATLANTA, come to mind.

and millions of americans will be annihilated in an instant and millions more will suffer and die from radiation contamination soon after and that will ignite world war-3 and those two hells that they want to and will unleash upon us sooner or later,will make the gulf and afghanistan wars seem like two toddlers fighting in a sand box over candy...

BOTH the Muslims AND the globalists eagerly look forward to that. The globalists know that will make it easier to raise the overt tyrannical global government on the ashes of the USA.

In the mean-time, the bloody ruthlessness of fathers murdering daughters continues . . .

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Actually, these kinds of things are very rare in non muslim countries, they happen only once in a great while and create quite a stir, people are shocked and horrified by them.

Not so. This happens in many eastern European countries and Latin American countries. Google "machismo".

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

LOL.

Welllllll, personally, you're welcome to load all the children murdering fathers into a shuttle and blast it to wherever.

Just please pack the globalist puppet masters in with them.

Actually, a lot of them are blood-thirsty women, as well.

Count Hillary among them.

Though I'm not sure she'd quite qualify for an authentic woman, imho.

I've never really considered her feminine, female, lady-like or anything close.

Her reputation among the Secret Service, military and other staff people who served around her was that she was the foulest mouthed, angriest, most ruthless person they'd ever heard of or been around in their lives.

Men don't hold an EXCLUSIVE corner on such hideousness.

edit on 23/3/2012 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Unfortunately these people are doomed, they have had over 2000 years to accept the Lord but sadly they have chosen not to, the souls of theses girls are going to hell because this is the Lords will and we should certainly not question it. As far as those who have taken their lives then once again the bible tells us exactly what will happen to them.

Your questioning post shows your faith is weak and I hope you find strength soon brother because the time of the wicked being swept up is upon us. Why do you question what value the lord has placed on the woman, the scriptures are quite clear that the man is the head of the woman and a man child is worth far more than a woman child.

Please brother for the sake of your immortal soul cling hard to faith in the Lord, don't let Satan tempt you to question the lords will as the end times are upon us Satan will surely be pulling out all the stops to tempt you away from the lord, cling to your scriptures my friend they are your keys to paradise long after the Pakistanis have eradicated themselves. God knows what's best for them and you.
edit on 23-3-2012 by ChristianJihad because: speeling

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

It is NOT primative

to call a spade a spade.

It IS primative to kill one's own children because one is insecure & arrogant about one's manhood, one's ruthless power; one's RELIGIOUS IMAGE in the RELIGIOUS community.

If Muslims don't like being labeled AS THEY ARE BEHAVING

they CAN LEARN TO BEHAVE DIFFERENTLY.

Or can they? Are they teachable?

The blood-thirsty Imam's sure don't sound very teachable.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
its easy to point and mock another culture, but most men in the same situation would rather be as vengeful to a woman regarding honor and fractured images a man can preserve maintain and grow of woman than not. i know if i found my wife cheating or found out in a non direct fashion my wife/sister/brother/daughter broke an honor code; i would hope even in america that the repercussions of such an act be swift.

Ahhh . . . so you'd have folks use our liberties . . . and freedoms to destroy our values and way of life.

Impressive. What a wonderful RELIGIOUS SENTIMENT. /sarc

I do agree that immorality is a poison to families and society and needs a firm response.

I don't agree that in our era, that requires execution.

And it particularly does not REQUIRE

the RELIGIOUSLY HERALDED COMPULSION

TO MURDER the child in the most ruthless, horrific, torturous manner possible at the front of a screaming mob of illiterate peasant lemmings.

What is it about Islam that GLORIES IN THE MOST BLOODY, HARSH KIND OF MURDEROUS actions possible?

Do Islamic men think that men's organs grow longer the more harshly bloody they are? Is that some sort of myth of Islam? Why SUCH HARSH forms of torture and execution? What sort of THRILL do the men get out of that? Why is that seen as GLORIOUS and RIGHTEOUS?

And avoid trying to convince me it's not the case.

The videos make it clear that IS the case. Not all Non-Muslims are as blind, ignorant and stupid as Muslims think! LOL.

which country/person/people is/are so mature(read, dysfunctional) as to eclipse a natural emotive response to infidelity. even god in the bible cursed his children and found infidelity and dishonor chief amongst insults.

Actually, the demonic moon god religion of Islam is a horrific blasphemous insult to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

However, yes, He is fiercely against immorality and infidelity as a major form of it. And He has harsh consequences for those so engaging.

So . . . as you pick up your stones . . . Jesus asks . . . are you so purely 100% righteous as to throw it first at another instead of at yourself?

any mature person can and does recognize how infidelity destroys.

Sooooooo, Fratricide is the only viable answer? NOT BY A LONG SHOT.

i didnt say any of this in condoning the behaviors of my human siblings of the east.

Ya could have fooled me. Sounded exactly like what you were doing.

honestly east/west/north/south makes no difference if all people everywhere are so immature as to postulate a natural reaction within a supposition that the way given is the way to take.

SAY WHUT???

Sigh.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
i am a middle eastern Ex-Muslim, i am telling you facts, this is not my opinion, Islam has nothing to do with the honor killings, it is a cultural thing, tribes in Arabia did it in pre-Islamic era, some of them buried their new born daughters so they won't be able to dishonor their parents when they grow up, Islam wasn't present yet, Islam considered this act forbidden, the punishments of adultery are very clear in Islam, and it applies to both adulteress and adulterer, honor killing is a cultural thing not an Islamic law.

whoever sees otherwise please bring the verse from Quran or a Hadeeth of Mohammad that disputes what i just said

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

HORRIFIC, indeed.

And, there IS a hideous connection between the demonic tribal moon god based RELIGION and such brutal ruthlessness.

The RELIGION was FOUNDED on such ruthless brutality.

And I have NEVER read of all the Imam's recanting that foundational value, meme, custom, habit, policy, doctrine, PRACTICE OF THE "faith."

Actually, I don't recall a single one of them recanting those foundational acts of Islam's founder and leaders..

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I don't mind giving credit where credit is due.

I assume Franklin Graham's Samaritan's Purse

and

CBN's Operation Blessing are active there.

I have contributed to both.

AND

it IS STILL deplorable

that any father would do such a thing to any child--particularly a daughter.

And, it is STILL the case that

RELIGIOUS Muslim LEADERS condone and even lead such activities.

AND

It is still the case that in the minds of millions of Muslims--THAT IS WHAT GOOD MUSLIMS DO.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Would it help to point out things such as:

Controversy surrounding the Shafia murder trial prompted imams from across Canada and the U.S. to issue a moral ruling Saturday officially condemning honour killings, domestic violence and misogyny as "un-Islamic."

Thirty-four imams belonging to the Islamic Supreme Council of Canada, including a handful of American members, signed the fatwa in an effort to counter misinterpretations of the Qur'an, they said.

www.ctv.ca...

Or are we just going to go off of our own misconceptions and castigate a whole faith?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I like the way your mind thinks about such things.

However, it all comes back, for me, to the fact that . . . as Phil Zimbardo put so wisely . . . the monster is within each of us. As the Bible says--the heart is deceitfully wicked, who can know it.

The watchers of the watchers also need watchers.

I have long thought that the watchers of the watchers would have to be a secret group--as secret as possible--and VERY TEMPORARY. And, if they were found to have personally profited from their decisions, they'd have to pay back triple or some such.

If authority is not temporary, it becomes entrenched and impossible to remove.

Yet, it can't be so temporary as to always be reinventing the wheel.

Tricky stuff.

I don't think any such STRUCTURES would prevent the sort of RELIGIOUS fervor which results in fathers killing their daughters.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join