It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 1,000 Pakistan women 'killed for honour'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I can sure share those feelings.

The barbarism is incredible.

And that they think of it as

'normal'

and

'righteous' makes it even MORE incredible.

Well put points, imho.

The denial on the part of so many Westerners is . . . mind boggling . . .

What is WITH that level of denial?

Do they not care for the women?

Is it because it's not touched their family . . . yet?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Thanks for your sobering links.

Incredible.

Should be plastered on billboards far and wide.

It seems like their barbarism against their own women is just a subset of their mentality, way of life, religion.

Sigh.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by blocula

Thanks for your sobering links.

Incredible.

Should be plastered on billboards far and wide.

It seems like their barbarism against their own women is just a subset of their mentality, way of life, religion.

Sigh.
I'm telling you,myself and everyone else right now,if we,western civilization and its armies,navies and air forces do not take off their,dont want to upset the enemy too much,boxing gloves and put their military brass knuckles back on their collective fists and pound the muslims into utter submission,with the same power and retaliatory force we used in ww-2,we will live to very deeply regret it,because they will hold an entire city hostage with a "real" nuke someday,most likely in america and they will set it off In The Name Of Allah! and they will start ww-3 and those two hells they'll unleash upon us will make the gulf and afghanistan wars seem like two toddlers fighting in a sand box over candy...

Sword Of Islam > www.masada2000.org...

Tears Of Jihad > www.politicalislam.com...
edit on 22-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

More than a little plausible, to me.

However,

the PTB above them and all other Nations and groups . . .

will order them to do so

or will order someone else to do so . . .

The globalist oligarchy is determined to have their WW3. It has long been scheduled.

Certainly the leader of Iran's insane compulsion to cause as much chaos, destruction and mayhem as possible to purportedly drag their long sleeping Mahdi out of his supernatural cave . . .

fits very well hand in glove

into the Marxist globalists' plans for genocidally reducing the world population down to 200 million ASAP.

The Muslims think THEY are manipulating the world to THEIR goals etc. etc.

They seem oblivious to being so skillfully manipulated by the globalists--who definitely want Islam exterminated in order to bring the one world religion overtly worshiping satan to power. The globalists know the Muzzies are intractable in a list of ways and respects. So, the globalists are happy to set the Muzzies at the rest of the world and vice versa.

They expect to get rid of the Christians and the Muzzies setting them against each other. With enough nukes and other exotic weapons, they probably expect to get rid of hundreds of millions of Hindus, Buddhists et al as well.

Certainly I'd wholesale agree with you if it were as simple as you outline. It's not.

The Muzzies are puppets of these blokes:

twoday.net...

www.crossroad.to...

18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

129."It's terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day" Jacques-Yves Cousteau, oceanographer and humanist, The UNESCO Courier, Nov. 1991, page 13

And THEY are nastier and more genocidally barbaric than even the Muzzies.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Talk about a temper tantrum gone wrong. This is what happens to your people when your mother doesn't have the power to take a switch to your ass for being an insolent whelp, the men grow up to be control freaks and barbarism becomes prevalent.

I will never understand how someone could beat their wife or daughter or sister or mother to death, just murder them in cold blood while they cower in fear or beg for mercy. How can someone just take life from another?

Meh, i know how.

Religion.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Heres life in muslim iran...I mean hell...Mass hangings In Iran > chasblogspot.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by elliotmtl
Christians used to behave just as badly, it's just that they've had 2000-ish years to get their stuff together and Muslims have only had 1400.

Religion isn't the problem, it's just the excuse that cruel people use to justify their behavior.

it takes 1400 years and modern times to figure out killing your wife or daughter or sister because they did something you dont agree with religiously is BAD?

Seriously........

p.s. lots of religions USE to do a lot of things.......they dont anymore so stop using that excuse

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Talk about a temper tantrum gone wrong. This is what happens to your people when your mother doesn't have the power to take a switch to your ass for being an insolent whelp, the men grow up to be control freaks and barbarism becomes prevalent.

I will never understand how someone could beat their wife or daughter or sister or mother to death, just murder them in cold blood while they cower in fear or beg for mercy. How can someone just take life from another?

INDEED.

RELIGION instead of a RELATIONSHIP with the truly Living God.

I have a hard time killing a chicken for food.

It boggle my mind to even imagine someone killing their own son or daughter out of a pique of pride, arrogance, barbaric !!!CONTROL!!! Phreaque-ism.

Animals is too nice a word and too much of an insult to animals.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Thanks for the link . . . I think.

Maybe I should have waited instead of so close to bed time.

Sigh.

The Marxist globalist oligarchy is sure using all the barbarism and props it can to desensitize the world to genocidaly blood, gore, mayhem, murder.

They love that stuff.

Look at all the images and symbols on clothing and in the media . . . glorifying barbaric demonic death memes.

The Muzzies have a lot to offer that genre.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

it takes 1400 years and modern times to figure out killing your wife or daughter or sister because they did something you dont agree with religiously is BAD?

Seriously........

p.s. lots of religions USED to do a lot of things.......they dont anymore so stop using that excuse

INDEED. HORRIFIC.

. . . and irrational . . . It boggles my mind to see some of the rationalizations for such barbarism that crop up on these threads. It almost sounds like such folks LOVE LIVING in the DARK AGES . . . and love helping make this

the DARKENING AGE.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I actually work with a muslim guy,hes about 50 years old and hes always suspicious,short tempered and high strung (tending to be very nervous and easily excited) just like most all muslim men are.He tells me everyday that i am damned for eating meat and admiring pretty women.He can do no wrong at his job and so he gets paid,while praying to allah for 15 minutes,3 times a shift,while everyone else has to keep working and he literally takes extra 15 minute snack breaks whenever he feels like taking them,2 or 3 each shift and the bosses and managers dont dare say anything to him,because he tells them hes deeply religious and i know damn well that i would be fired for doing the same extra break thing and hes been doing that and his prayer rituals at work, non stop everyday,for over 12 years...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
What is your proposal for solving this problem, OP?

Before NWO and the bloodlines corporate fascism, I've always been an internationalist, who believes in strong local organization run by half women and half men, but that certain issues need a global presence, run by councils of grass roots citizens, half women and men, with citizens councils behind them to toss any corrupt bought off ones out, no theocracy or religious partican groups allowed.

Now, there needs to be international laws protecting the rights, freedoms and safety of all citizens, and every woman and child, and ensuring no forced marriages no childhood marriages, no segregation of women, no burka's, no massive controls, no theocracies, no fascist governments, and provide full health care, dental, counseling an services, social services, so no one is living below the poverty, with controls on basic needs, ie control of housing, it should be a sliding scale of not more than 1/3 net income, including utlities, and food, necessary services with protection for the planet.

Now I don't believe in wars and bombings, but I do believe that any violations mean the "democracies" and by the way anything not is a crime against humanity, that step out of line, will be dealt with by swift police action of all the other nations, who will not harm any civilians, but move them to safety if its necessary, so there will be lots of spare eco farms and an over production of housing all over the place, with abundance, not scarsity and no concern of cost.

So, countries that abuse citizens lose their soverignity until that generation is retrained to be kind, loving and equal, by peace keepers.

I've seen this as basic ABC's and !23's of normal living on a planet, even at a lower frequency level, and that is what I highly recommend people insist on.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The metaphysics approach is to pray, meditate and see them as effortlessly and easily, without any harm, change and grow into full equality suddenly overnight, just everyone steps outside and smiles as they lift the viels, all of them and are equal. See it done. Hold light and freedom and transitions as being non painful to anyone, see this world free and equal.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

INDEED.

Evidently insecurity based anxieties and arrogance about being tooooo short in one or more departments fuels a ton of !!!CONTROL!!! freak acting out and domineering idiocies.

It's sad to see even bosses kowtowed to such ruthlessness.

It's that kind of mentality that ends up feeling so smugly comfortable brutally killing one's own daughter.

Hideous.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You know blocula, it takes either a lot of hatred or a lot of ignorance to sprout what you just said about bombing people's countries on the entirety.

If Pakistan is such a terrible place, why are they allowing women's rights NGO's to come and work with them? or even passing bills that make honor killings a crime. I mean, obviously these people are trying collectively to stop the corruption that has beheld their leaders and officers for so long, enough to allow some rational thought in the way the government runs things. And your nice solution is to bomb them? Have you ever watched a Pakistani women's cricket match? Did you even know they existed?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by elliotmtl
Christians used to behave just as badly, it's just that they've had 2000-ish years to get their stuff together and Muslims have only had 1400.

Religion isn't the problem, it's just the excuse that cruel people use to justify their behavior.

This here is a lie. In Christianity, if a woman was raped she wasn't murdered!

Heck if you want to look at Abrahamic traditions in regards to rape, what did Abraham's son do after their sister was raped by a cities prince? They slaughtered the entire city in retribution. Heck look at the witch burnings(a Pagan Roman practice to burn witches), very few people really died in them.

But I am guessing "Christians behaving badly" in your mind is the Crusades. War's which where a reaction to the unchecked aggression of muslims.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Fascinating construction on global realities.

Would be interesting seeing it operate . . .

Alas, the Marxist globalists will be killing off . . . IIRC, about half the 7 billion we have now--trying to kill of 6.8 billion.

Thankfully, The Bible indicates they will only make it to about half what we have now.

And, I suspect the King of Kings will have a different plan.

I've often thought of various ways to make government more responsive to the people.

I think one key would be to absolutely insist that NO ONE COULD HOLD POWER in any position of government or major corporate positions

UNLESS they passed local muster as being genuinely HUMBLE. And, they would be monitored for their humility their entire career. If their humility fell below a threshhold, they'd lose their jobs.

Also, government jobs couldn't be held for more than 6 years or some such.

In the case of the Muslim women brutally murdered, I think having half the decision makers in Muslim lands be women would be a great start. I don't think the men could stand it. They'd likely either turn suicidal or genocidal in a massive raging blood-letting killing willy nilly because their !!!!CONTROL!!!! had been altered.

Sigh.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I'm glad to hear of their efforts toward progress.

Do you know how well it's going in the various provinces? And in the cities?

Is it going better in the cities or rural areas?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by blocula

You know blocula, it takes either a lot of hatred or a lot of ignorance to sprout what you just said about bombing people's countries on the entirety.

If Pakistan is such a terrible place, why are they allowing women's rights NGO's to come and work with them? or even passing bills that make honor killings a crime. I mean, obviously these people are trying collectively to stop the corruption that has beheld their leaders and officers for so long, enough to allow some rational thought in the way the government runs things. And your nice solution is to bomb them? Have you ever watched a Pakistani women's cricket match? Did you even know they existed?
If the usa and england sat back and did nothing and did not smash and obliterate japan and germany during and at the end of ww-2,they would have eventually invaded england and bombed and invaded the usa and set up death camps all over both countries and the nazis actually had plans drawn up for who would be slaughtered and where their death camps would be set up in england and the usa. When ww-2 started germany had an army of around 6,000,000 men and the usa had around 100,000.Fire must be fought with fire in war,to save future generations from being annihilated by rapidly spreading evil forces...
edit on 23-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I agree that force must be met with force.

And, that the Muslims seem to have out intimidated the West many times over--they are artists at it.

Like Banty roosters with steel claws.

However, I think the globalists setting up Muslims and Judeo/Christian cultures to exterminate each other is going to be much more likely the current script.

And I don't know that anything can be done about it.

Sigh.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join