It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 1,000 Pakistan women 'killed for honour'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by couldbeanyone

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by petrus4
What is your proposal for solving this problem, OP?

And the Muslims are gleefully cooperating thinking it is evidence that their beliefs are right and about to triumph over all others.

They seem oblivioius that the oligarchy is merely using them as a tool and that it will, in the end, trash them also or force them into literal satan worship.

ok. while the fact this is happening almost literally rips my heart out, i'm frankly very familiar with islam and have a very hard time believing that "[color=ff0000]all the muslims are gleefully cooperating". that's just not what i witness on a daily basis.

secondly, "they seem oblivious..." is exactly how i would describe ALMOST EVERY "CIVILIZED" SOCIETY ON THIS PLANET.

with that said, it is horrible that people would do such a thing in the name of honor. they will be judged, and appropriately punished when the time comes, fear not.

Fascinating. I did

[color=FF0000]
NOT SAY

[color=FF0000]ALL

Muslims.

I don't consider it very friendly to misquote me so outrageously.

I agree that all 'civilized' societies on the planet are similarly deluded about the globalists.

In terms of Muslims, I have not read a single line of text anywhere that indicates that Muslims are aware of being so used by the globalists. I may be forgetting something but I don't think so.

And, I've seen many hundreds of pages and minutes, if not hours of video of Muslims rabidly cheering on every advantage the globalists set-up for them as though it was their Divine Right straight from Allah. If that's not cheering on the globalist script, I don't know what is.

I agree that all will reap what they so, in due time.

edit on 22/3/2012 by BO XIAN because: formatting

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

it IS cultural, love. this particular culture has a warped sense of the word of god. if it is not a cultural thing, can you say that christianity in mexico is the same as christianity in the uk? are there major differences? yes.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I did not add the word "all" i quoted your post. now you are lying.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

"In Pakistan it's allowed and considered honorable."
Where are you getting this from? It's not allowed, nor is it considered honerable. It's murder, the you get jailed for it.

REALLY?

Show us the statistics.

Is it 1 out of 100 that get jailed?

1 out of 1,000?

1 out of 10,000 cases?

I'm seriously curious.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

ok, i apologize. i quoted you and the "all" magically appeared. no, it didn't somehow i added that part in haste to reply. so again, i am sorry, i should not have used the term "lying". but you must realize that these criminals do not represent islam, just as the norway shooter doesn't represent christianity. my whole point is that to generalize an entire religion is just... well... plain stupid. you have to consider each individual always. god would not want you to spout such negative things. god wants you to do everything you can to help those who need help and love those who need love. to say the things you are saying is hateful and sad. i love you. can't you love me? can't you love a muslim? you should! lets hold hands and sing kumbaya. it will do more good than spouting pro-christian, anti-muslim rhetoric.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by couldbeanyone

Oh? Look at your own quote of my own post in the quoted section!

And the Muslims are gleefully cooperating thinking it is evidence that their beliefs are right and about to triumph over all others.

They seem oblivioius that the oligarchy is merely using them as a tool and that it will, in the end, trash them also or force them into literal satan worship.

PLEASE SHOW ME the "all" in the quote of my words you used above!

I work very hard to be thoroughly honest. I'm sometimes forgetful at 65 years old but I work very hard to be totally truthful and honest.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

THANK YOU! the problem today is the fall of the family unit.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yes. I'm keenly familiar with Jesus' words and have done that over the vast bulk of my life. I've rarely not done it.

Jesus also said to sell your cloak and buy a sword, if I have the wording right.

There is a time to submissively be wronged and trust it to God.

There is also a time to stand up to evil very fiercely.

link   

i REALLY didn't intend to! honestly! i'm so glad that you are so fervently honest, but i swear I quoted you with the quote button!!! oh well, but really i'm sorry!

link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

yes, he did. yet the koran is attacked for the very same sentiment.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

i'm going to get off this subject now before i have a stroke. but i just wanted to say that in order for peace we cannot consider someone's religion. we must love unconditionally. arguing semantics is not the way.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by couldbeanyone
reply to post by BO XIAN

it IS cultural, love. this particular culture has a warped sense of the word of god. if it is not a cultural thing, can you say that christianity in mexico is the same as christianity in the uk? are there major differences? yes.

CERTAINLY culture and RELIGION interact in a woven-together fashion.

Saying such things are not per se or not at all or even not mostly RELIGIOUS

is simply NONSENSE.

That's all the more so when the founding documents include so much sanctioned and encouraged violence.

Certainly that is the case from a psychological perspective as well as a sociological perspective.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

of course it is a religious issue, but with a cultural twist, as every sect has their own beliefs and are constantly bickering with each other regarding the details of said religion. it happens in christianity as well as most other religions. but the point is .... ah. never mind. i love you and wish you the best. that is all.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Uhhhhhh

I gave a Muslim a free sharing of my bedroom and a guest bed for more than a year--and more than a few meals.

Have you done that much in behalf of any individual Muslim?

When you have, let me know and we can talk more about loving Muslims.

Love in Truth is the New Testament model.

As John and Paula Sandford say in TRANSFORMATION OF THE INNER MAN

Love without Truth is useless sentimentality.

Truth without Love is brutality.

The nonsense about Islam on the Marxist Stream Media is far from the truth.

There are few on the other side coming close to setting the record remotely straight. It is long overdue.

If squishy warm and fuzzy "love" does not include the truth, it is not, in the final analysis truly LOVE.

I forgive you for inaccurately calling me a liar. You are welcome to edit your post, if you wish.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

NOT AT ALL THE SAME.

1. Christ did NOT say anything about what to do with the sword.

It's quite logical that he was advocating having a defense to protect one's family from crazed thieves and brigands.

2. Muslims are exhorted 24/7/365 to exterminate Non-Muslims by Imams all around the world.

That's a VAST DIFFERENCE.

How many Christian pastors--even calling themselves Christian exhort a similar thing? I don't know of any.

I certainly do not know of ANY AUTHENTIC CHRISTIANS exhorting anything of the kind.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I might love Ted Bunday unconditionally

and still believe it was right to execute him for his crimes.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

i know a little more about islam/muslim than you would think!!! and thank you for your forgivness. i will leave my post un-edited to leave the "flavor" of the thread. and so i can see and think on my folly more. yes, love must include truth, or it is not sincere. thank you for the debate.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I don't believe in the death penalty! even god did not give cain the death penalty. not that we have the power of god to force him to roam the earth, but there are options!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You are easy to love, as well.

God's best love, provision, safety and guidance, too.

May we all learn from such dialogues whatever God would have us learn.

My hope with the OP is that folks will quit being so mentally lazy in terms of the very real traumatic hazards of a huge chunk of Islam.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

When we do go after them ,we are labeled as monsters too.Worse because white people,of which I am,are the most organized and efficient killing machines on the planet.We conquer things.
In todays world we have learned the value of others for things we need and want,as well as a conscience. Their wisdom has helped us develop inventions and ideas we couldn't have conceived by ourselves.
When I hear of these killings I wonder why they never developed into a more modern culture then it hit me.The muslims have been isolated,factions want to keep them isolated.Yet some seek outer world knowledge and are in fact great people.
But,we are still warriors and we still want to kill bad guys.That has been corrupted and used to commit acts of selfish evil by our leaders and everyone on this board knows that.
Muslims must stop this medieval thought process themselves.We certainly shouldn't kill them.
Can you imagine what a totally unrestrained attack would be like from the United States?

edit on 22-3-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: grammatical error

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join