It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 1,000 Pakistan women 'killed for honour'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

In case anyone missed my other posts in this thread here they are:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Heres a very sad link that must be "watched" as the many faces of women murdered in the name of allah (satan,imo) flash before your eyes and some of them Are Little Girls! and hmmmm?...I Wonder Why Most Of These Women Are Young And Beautiful?...The blood thirsty muslim men were probably overly paranoid about their beauty leading to their temptation (how could muslim men be expected to live with themselves if they upset the invisible man in the sky?) and so they killed their servants,their property,their pets...i mean their women > www.mypracticalphilosophy.com...

edit on 24-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Muslim men,their kind of hard not to hate,when its realized that they rape,torture and bury alive women,even under age teenage girls again and again and those sickening acts are all backed up and supported by their culture,their leaders and their religion and they are malevolent and very evil...

Where Islam is concerned, I will quote the following, over and over again...I even must quote it to myself.

Then the LORD said, “The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know.”

The men turned away and went toward Sodom, but Abraham remained standing before the LORD. Then Abraham approached him and said: “Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked? What if there are fifty righteous people in the city? Will you really sweep it away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty righteous people in it? Far be it from you to do such a thing—to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?”

The LORD said, “If I find fifty righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake.”

Then Abraham spoke up again: “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, though I am nothing but dust and ashes, what if the number of the righteous is five less than fifty? Will you destroy the whole city for lack of five people?”

“If I find forty-five there,” he said, “I will not destroy it.”

Once again he spoke to him, “What if only forty are found there?”

He said, “For the sake of forty, I will not do it.”

Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak. What if only thirty can be found there?”

He answered, “I will not do it if I find thirty there.”

Abraham said, “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, what if only twenty can be found there?”

He said, “For the sake of twenty, I will not destroy it.”

Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak just once more. What if only ten can be found there?”

He answered, “For the sake of ten, I will not destroy it.”

When the LORD had finished speaking with Abraham, he left, and Abraham returned home.
-- Genesis 18:18-43

I have known but three good and sincere Muslims; all of them women. Even if it were true that they were the only three upright adherents of this religion in existence; even if it were true that their Prophet himself was a monster, (and depending on who you ask, that may in fact be the case, to an extent) I will still not condemn it as a whole, for their sake.

Given what I believe about the genuine aggression of many within the Islamic population, that is not an easy position for me to take. At times I wonder whether, in resisting the urge to close my heart and my mind to Islam entirely, I truly am acting as a traitor to the rest of humanity; in that I am, if only in my own mind, showing mercy to a belief system which potentially is a genuinely lethal threat to humanity as a whole.

Islam will not cease to be a source of enormous internal conflict, for me. I seek to do, think, and believe, that which I feel to be right; and when confronted with this religion, there are no easy answers, as far as acting with integrity is concerned.
edit on 24-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I post refutations and teachings on Islam which are ignored completely, so that the continuation of Muslim Bashing can continue unabated. LOL... you people are nothing but a joke!

your aim is hate, that is quite clear.

Maybe if you succeed in spreading enough hatred for Muslims then you all will be able to use your Nukes again against innocent people

then when or if you are charged with war crimes against us you can simply veto it!

GO USA!! (great sarcasm here if the ignorant did not get that)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
I post refutations and teachings on Islam which are ignored completely, so that the continuation of Muslim Bashing can continue unabated. LOL... you people are nothing but a joke!

In the case of some of us, that is true, yes.

Maybe if you succeed in spreading enough hatred for Muslims then you all will be able to use your Nukes again against innocent people

Not all of you are innocent.

I know about the Muslim men in European countries, who scream for Sharia law to be imposed universally.

I know about the Muslim men who stand in crowds in front of cameras and scream vows of bloody revenge, and at times even act them out, against those they perceive to have disrespected Islam, as though the entirety of humanity is supposed to be beholden to your religion.

I know about the Muslim men who go into European countries as immigrants, and then rape native, non-Muslim women.

You are not all guilty. But you are not all innocent, either.
edit on 24-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

It does not leave things open to interpretation or abuse if you take the entirety of the teachings and use them in accordance with each other.

Oh yes it leaves things open to interpretations, just you know not to those who take the entirety of the teachings and use them in accordance with each other. But then again seems to me that's what most are arguing for or against, interpretations of the teachings. It seems to be a fight over concrete interpretations and fluid interpretations, but it is interpretations and variations of those interpretations that there arguing about.

I take it your some sort of Muslim, and you seem to have a more fluid interpretation and understanding of this religion called Islam.

From its merciful side, to the allowances, to the outright 'terroristic' things like cutting off the hands of a thief.

Interesting way of putting it, but lets say I believe you, and a merciful side that allows allowances exist in whatever capacity. That would still just make it a peculiarity of those that follow it, there life-paths and choices and interpretations I suppose.

I dont get the whole cutting off the hands of a thief as that has yet to solve the dilemma of stealing, only hide it from sight. Plus the best thief's know that to be a successful thief you must first join then reinterpret what exactly is considered steeling.
Not a moral dilemma, merely one of wording.

But if you take a specific allowance lets say, the beating one I was referring to, and use it like its the one and ONLY thing to live by, you can and will most likely abuse it.

Ya as soon as I heard that they like you said chose between this or that, or measure tit for tat against this and that weigh it on the scale of the accumulation of there choices and there past generations choices and measurements.

I't clearly is nothing but a choice, no different really at least to me then when they chose there mates for the many other reasons, just a choice or bunch of choices that they have made. Which really makes it none of my concern or business anybody else really, if women want to prefer one or the other in any culture, it's a "whatever' moment. However the accumulations of there choices over generations is what we call abuse of it, because its prone to be abused.

It is nothing but the law of free will at work.

Because your lack of understanding of the rest of the teachings, or your preference to fullfil your own ego, will likely cause an imbalance in the way you practice the path. You are then, not moderate in any way, as the path suggests you SHOULD BE, but you are veering and touting around extremism, which is something Islam is against in its entirety.

I'f you say so I will believe you.

That is why a man once said, that he prefers someone who doesn't know his religion at all, to a man who knows it half way. This was evident in the behavior of Al-Qaeda members who were caught guilty of bombing a bank in Istanbul, they were asked if they knew how to read the Quran, and their answer was a big fat NO.

Half truths lead to half interpretations which lead to half understanding which lead to half of half of everything else, and so on down the line it will continue. Even half lies, are but half the truth, if you know how to follow the path of that which they did not mention or omit, but it's just foolish to act on something you do not understand at all.

But this is not about religion now is it...This is about tools and religion being one of them. You see no religions are above being used in all kinds of ways, or for all kinds of reasons. Nothing special about a bunch of people believing any same kind of believes not even if it has the title of being holy.

Such is the ignorance of our times though and this ignorance needs to be criticized, nay, fought against with everything that makes sense because its doing a lot of people harm and injustice.

Ya good luck with that...You will need it.
Even the gods themselves fight in vain against stupidity. I believe some smart and famous dude once said something along those lines as a way of expressing the futility of this ever entrenched and embedded into the very fabric of existence. A battle that is always fought sometimes silent sometimes not so silent, but it's always there. What do they call it...The battle of Good and Evil.

A duality of nature which move and perpetrates itself by the very grinding of its duality. A self propelled wheel.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

One brand to fit them all has yet to work in anything ever done or created in the whole history of the world. So why would it fit everybody or work for everybody now, when it never has or is not likely to ever will. In the end were arguing whether those who prefer Pepsi are better and more pious then those who prefer Coca Cola. We take those preferences and apply them to a whole mass of people then we go ahead and expunge the particular fact that it just is not true at all, the facts speak against it.

But we go along with it all anyways, we play pretend, and our play turns into a reality, a very convoluted reality.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

then when or if you are charged with war crimes against us you can simply veto it!

GO USA!! (great sarcasm here if the ignorant did not get that)
The aim is not hate,its exposing evil and what exactly do you consider the perpetual raping,torturing and burying alive of women to be,expressions of peace and love?...Gimme a break.
edit on 25-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

i dont think a premise based on some pursuit of happiness fits within the cultural meme of the pursuit of honor

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

We're not discussing different things here. God gives you what is known as 'guidance', and in return, asks that you use your mind and heart to find your own truth within the boundaries of that guidance. Nothing, no religion, no ONE can make you do something other than what you want to do internally.

It is always a choice. Thats why Islam adds so much importance to actions, and IF you want to live a proper life, a righteous life, one that is full of enlightenment and good will for all, that flows over to the other side and guarantees a happily ever after, you would watch every action you take. There is no one to die for you or save your soul, you do your own saving IF you're actually interested in it that is.

But how does one know that they are not interpreting things based on their own ego, instead of what is INTENDED? There are ways to do that, but thats a whole different story and I don't want to deviate too much from the subject.

Edit: If every thief in the land had their hand cut off, and by thief I do mean people who don't do it out of hunger or need but out of pure greed, do you think they'd have the guts to do it again? besides, the fear of having been marred for the rest of your life as a thief, should be enough to stop you from thieving in the first place. But if we have a way to know for sure that this person WAS a thief, thru genetic testing, having a file in the government etc, then cutting the hand off is unnecessary, since the purpose isn't just to punish the person, its to warn society and deter them from doing it in the first place. In the modern world, its called rotting in jail....or not rotting. You think these are fluid interpretations? You're simply assuming Islamic law does not allow for progression over time and space. Which ofcourse is a common misconception but don't get me started on that.
edit on 25-3-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

The aim is not hate,its exposing evil and what exactly do you consider the perpetual raping,torturing and burying alive of women to be,expressions of peace and love?..

No, I would call it the America and Israel.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The aim is not hate,its exposing evil and what exactly do you consider the perpetual raping,torturing and burying alive of women to be,expressions of peace and love?..

No, I would call it the America and Israel.
Do we see the american and israeli governments allowing and encouraging their men in the name of allah to rape,torture,hang,stone to death and bury alive under-age teenage girls everyday of the week?...No...

and believe me i know,i work with a die hard muslim man and he is constantly paranoid,high strung, suspicious and hyperactive and he's married yet he hates women severely and you should see the look of malice and rage in his eyes whenever he sees an american woman.He has told me and others that the main goal of islam is to try and force the entire human race to become muslim and eliminate all those who will not bow down to allah (satan,imo)...

just wait till the jihadists get a hold of a real nuclear bomb,that they will have purchased with oil money that we ourselves have given to them and everytime we fill up at the pump,another sicko muslim extremist is empowered to strike against us...

Try and imagine yourself a teenage girl being raped,tortured and "buried alive" by a mob of angry men chanting quotes from the koran while praising allah (satan,imo)...

Sword Of Islam > www.masada2000.org...

Heres life in muslim iran...I mean hell...Mass hangings In Iran > chasblogspot.blogspot.com...

The many faces of beautiful muslim women and little children slaughtered by muslim men > www.mypracticalphilosophy.com...

5 Pakistani Muslim Women Buried Alive,Killed In The Name Of Honor > www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Your links are very good.

I have long believed in a world wide human rights code that is enforced by police action, serve and protect kind, not quite war type, no bombings, but lots of homes built, far more housing than we need and willing to take thousands and millions into relocation and protect them, and get nations back into the only legal forms they should be: democracies, equal, strong human rights, social programs and complete equality, an end to starvation and homelessness and abuse against women and children.

No forced religions.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

"O women! Give alms,as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women). You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands.I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you.A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you" Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 6, Number 301...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

thats not a pakistani quote. but there are biblical quotes that are similar.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
Edit: If every thief in the land had their hand cut off, and by thief I do mean people who don't do it out of hunger or need but out of pure greed, do you think they'd have the guts to do it again?

If this is how we define a thief, then truthfully I don't have any objection to the amputation punishment. To cut the hands off someone who steals because they will starve otherwise, is simply to compound cruelty; but in the sake of someone like Alan Greenspan, I don't think I'd stop at hands.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by nusnus
Edit: If every thief in the land had their hand cut off, and by thief I do mean people who don't do it out of hunger or need but out of pure greed, do you think they'd have the guts to do it again?

If this is how we define a thief, then truthfully I don't have any objection to the amputation punishment. To cut the hands off someone who steals because they will starve otherwise, is simply to compound cruelty; but in the sake of someone like Alan Greenspan, I don't think I'd stop at hands.

it is against Sharia law to punish a man who stole because he and/or his family was hungry and that theft provided him food.

The only theft punishable with the hudud (physical punishment) is the theft for greed sake.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Are there any muslim women torturing and burying alive muslim men? I seriously doubt it. I suppose it only works one way. Muslim men controlling, dominating and murdering their property, their servants, their pets, in other words, their women...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de...

2) Testimony: Adultery, whether punishable by flogging or stoning, may be proven by the testimony of four just men or that of three just men and two just women; and if adultery is punishable only by flogging it can be proven by the testimony of two just men and four just women. Also I must say the testimony of women alone or in conjunction with the testimony of only one just man shall not prove adultery but it shall constitute false accusation which is a punishable act. the testimony of women alone or in conjunction with the testimony of only one just man shall not prove adultery, because Islamic jurisconsult say women are sentiment and they can think well so can't accept their testimony with out men in important cases and in these cases their problem in think eliminate with increase their number for testimony, so two woman are equal with a man....

If an immature person commits sexual intercourse with another immature person, both of them will be subject to TA’ZIR of 74 lashes unless one of them was under duress. There are most wondrous sentence that child punished if they commit sodomy whereas legislator state "minors, if committing an offence, are
exempted from criminal responsibility....

if a person confesses twice to consumption of intoxicants, he/she will be penance.
2. Consumption will only be prove by testimony of two just man.
3. if one of the two just men testifies that a person has consumed an intoxicant and the other testifies that the person has vomited an intoxicant, the penance is proven.
The punishment for intoxication is 80 lashes for both men and women....

They have a cause for crucifixion in this as well.

Its just sickening.

Who has the right to dictate morality to others and also to harm anyone, I don't care what a persons crime is supposed to be, but brutality is Hellzone Stuff!

Theft!!!! Well it goes on until life imprisonment and execution but

The punishment for theft is as follows:
A) On the first occasion amputation of the full length of four fingers of the right hand of the thief in such a manner that the thumb and palm of the hand remain.
B) On the second occasion amputation of the left foot in such a manner that half of the sole and part of the place of anointing [during ablution] remain.

How is it that this is allowed to exist anywhere on our planet?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

While I find the idea of 'honor killings' despicable and primitive...In the end, they are only thinning out their own herd. Not exactly smart, but it may inevitably serve a purpose and a benefit for humanity as a whole.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join