It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony Embraces Religion - Getting Baptized

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Casey Anthony Embraces Religion - Getting Baptized

The RadarOnline.com report quotes a friend of Anthony’s as saying, “Casey believes that Caylee is with God now and wants to ensure her own salvation so that she’ll see her daughter again someday.”

hmmmm .... Wonder if she has to confess and be sorry before baptism in order for it to 'stick' ...
I'm not 'up' on how these types of adult baptisms work ...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The evil woman just wants to look Innocent. People are looking for her, and not just to meet her and to shake her hand either.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenFurnNW
The evil woman just wants to look Innocent. People are looking for her, and not just to meet her and to shake her hand either.

Now now, you never know. People go through all sorts of changes when traumatic stuff happens. Finding religion is par for the course.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
From what I understand an adult can legally change their social security number and name one time during their life. Between that and all the professional make up artits, plastic surgeons and dance clubs where she could work to afford these things quickly, there is no need for her to keep living the life she is.

A baptism? She just doesn't sound that smart to me.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
She was smart enough to get away with killing her kid.

That should make her dangerous in anybody's book.

I'm pretty sure we'll eventually see a story about some psycho who stalks and kills her, and he'll (or she'll) become a celebrity in his/her own right for it.

I usually would never espouse harm on another human being, but I just can't say I'd mourn her loss.

Every bit of evidence points to her killing her kid, and in the eye of the public, she got away with murder, just like a certain famous ex-football player and actor....

top topics

join