It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Forged Selective Service Card Forgery Explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
As part of the Cold Case Posse, I find it my duty to bring to light this following video showing how the Barak Obama Selective Service card is a forgery.

Please enjoy the show.

I mean, if you are going to forge something...how about doing it right?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If you were going to do that, why not cut a 19 off to do it properly?

I'm about to check via duckduckgo but as a non-American I have no idea what a Selective Service card is, and why the date on it matters?

Can someone enlighten me?

Many thanks.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

In America when you turn 18 you have to sign up for military duty should there ever be a draft. Registration into a servitude if needed.

The date matters because it is an obvious forgery.

edit on 22-3-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

In addition, the registration takes place at any US Post Office only. Once the card is filled out, that date stamp is placed on the card.

The Date Stamp at the USPS is the quintessential tool used by the USPS to post mark items as OFFICIALLY posted on any particular date. Its the "Postmark" that even the IRS uses to ensure that you mailed your taxes on April 15th or sooner. It is VITAL to the operation of legitimizing US Mail in our country as to the date it was mailed.

That;s how important that stamp is.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
What baffles me the most here, is that the sloppiness by which it was done. Every post office in the country uses a four digit date on the stamp. Why on earth the forgers thought they could get away with using just two digits is beyond me.

Then, one has to call into question "was this done intentionally for some reason?"

This, and the birth certificate forgery are just enigmas to me. Any amateur forger with photoshop could have done a better job then this.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Thank you both.

So seriously big then!

Wow, if you're gonna forge it do it right! They must have known it was wrong though??
edit on 22-3-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
What baffles me the most here, is that the sloppiness by which it was done. Every post office in the country uses a four digit date on the stamp. Why on earth the forgers thought they could get away with using just two digits is beyond me.

Then, one has to call into question "was this done intentionally for some reason?"

This, and the birth certificate forgery are just enigmas to me. Any amateur forger with photoshop could have done a better job then this.

To be quite honest, that is what is on my mind as well, all the documentation is so badly done it's outright blatant and that is what scares me.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Maybe that's not Obama's real selective service card.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Just another reason to have a full-blown investigation on all the discrepancies.
This man shouldn't have anything to hide, so he should prove all this false, right?
I didn't want him in office in 2008 and I sure don't want him there now.
And it isn't because he's half "black" either, for all you ignorant race card members...
I wouldn't care if the guy was purple, yellow or blue, a snake is a snake.
What worries me is to this day, people still believe everything the TV tells them.
This guy has all his records sealed, and only the "loonies or racists'" care to see them.
It's because the man came out of nowhere and blew everyone's doors off, that worries me.
Now, we'd like to know how or even why this guy's background seems shady.
And how he duped 65 million people into voting for him.

May be a day late and a dollar short.
All the damage is done, and may be irreversable.

Another good find.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
Maybe that's not Obama's real selective service card.

Where did they get it from?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
To be honest im pretty sure the type of people who surround the President of the United States with what is essentialy an unlimited budget and access to the most mind bending technologies we could only ever hope to dream off, were going to forge something they could have just made a replica stamp. Not use an old or existing one and modify it, they could make a new one.

Pretty simple to be honest.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
"It isn't just forged, it's poorly forged"

The last line of that video sums it all up perfectly for me.

Are we Americans just so out of touch with what is going on here? Does anyone care enough to do anything?
Are those with the authority to do something being paid off or bribed in some fassion to ignore this clearly disputed evidence of deceit. Will this evidence matter? Why hasn't this been looked over by Congress? Why hasn't he had to answer for this deception? What can we do?

These are just some of my questions when I think about this and the birth certificate issue. I honestly believe everything I was ever told as an American has been a lie. I do not trust the government and I am too worried for the life of my family to do much of anything about it. What can we do that I have not already tried? I have written letters to my Representation in Congress. Short of picking up arms and starting a revolution nothing will change. The sad thing is NOBODY wants to get behind this and do ANYTHING!!

We are sheep and slaves here to serve the rich...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I don't know these service cards are not public record and i have'nt been able to find where Obama has released them to the public. www.azcentral.com... From that article i gather that the actual service card has'nt been released to the public.

Since this has been shown to be a very poor fake, how can we know it was'nt faked by "birthers"? I can't believe with Obama's resources and supposed CIA links that this story is for real.

new topics

top topics

join