It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegians forming a new law because of the killer Breivik.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I just learned from that norwegians are forming a new law, that would allow
them to keep Anders Behring Breivik locked up for the rest of his life.
According to the law it is because of his own security, and the law would allow any person
that is under a threat of retaliation to be put in isolation. The motion for the law is expected to be handled very swiftly by the parliament of Norway. Now, the source to this according my local newspaper has been norwegian TV 2,
so i cannot verify this at this point. But still, thoughts?

Here is a link to a Finnish paper about it, but won´t do you any good unless you know Finnish.
www.aamulehti.fi...

edit on 22-3-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LionOfGOD

Brevik gets exactly what he planed to do. But i doubt he will be in prison for the rest of his life,as he will "kill himself",or "inmate will kill him". Mostly because Brevik can say things that can compromise government. That is reason why he cant be interviewed,nor recorded(police say reason for that is that he doesnt give signals to other cells,what is nonsense).
I think there was other shooter with Brevik on Utøya,mostly because of reports that day from police that they found different bullet-shells,of guns that they had not found,and many people said Brevik had camera on him,recording killings,they didnt find this one either. "The other guy" had lots of time to take small boat and dissapear,as police reached Utøya almost 2 hours after first 112 call. Funny thing is that police changed they reports many times,usually norwegian police doesnt do that,and they are very effective reaching in short time on any place at any time. But that is just my logical thoughts.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
My first impression of that incident was that there is much more to it........
The Norwegian Govt has something to cover up there.....
I am with you on this one.....Benjamin Fullford has a different slant as well on this.......

Heres some back ground...from oct.....

(grwww.dailymail.co.uk...)

aand here is the fulford page......gramercyimages.com...

Oddly enough i cant seem to make the page stay on screen long enough to read,maybe somebody be fast enough to do a screen caprute?
It shows up alright, but immediately 404s itself.....keeps doing that many times too.....
Web censorship?
edit on 22-3-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LionOfGOD

Shame, they should just put a bullet to his .

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
He can tell more i think.....If he is a programmed killbot....hell deprogram over time....
The scenario i imagine is a fast eating cancer....some super liver or brain cancer slipped into his IV or meds....
That picture of him in the cop car window is chilling.....he has a strange expression on his face....

edit on 22-3-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
They already have such a law, the problem was that there was an administrative backlog that made it so that the law had not yet been implemented when Anders Behring Breivik commited these crimes.

Maybe they've finally realized that his mere craziness isn't a defense on their behalf. Allowing him access to other inmates is a terrible idea. Even if they reduce to a terrorist group level, and they end up being mostly Muslim (and the terrorists in their jail system are muslim). He idolizes Muslim terrorists.

For the people with the eyes for it - the suggestion for throwing out some counter woo seems to have been received. Check it out. www.abcnyheter.no...
edit on 2012/3/22 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by John0Doe

There were different weapons. He had two weapons.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Shells were from different weapons than all Brevik had.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by John0Doe

Prove it. On the first day you are claiming they found multiple shells from weapons he didn't have. That's some fast analysis.

He had two weapons on him, and a shotgun in the trunk of his car that he didn't use.

You can find references to all of this on This Thread .

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by John0Doe

Prove it. On the first day you are claiming they found multiple shells from weapons he didn't have. That's some fast analysis.

He had two weapons on him, and a shotgun in the trunk of his car that he didn't use.

You can find references to all of this on This Thread .

Just saw now that it is u Aeons....sorry u are not my taste of conversation partner as u already made your mind.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I am willing to bring you up to date with the available information. THEN we can talk. Until then, it is you stating a thought that you have no basis for but that you like the way it sounds in your ..

Bring some facts, and let's dance.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a jail is a jail , no one in the right mind would be in one even if it looked like that.. a luxurious cage is still a cage..

he was sentenced for his crime and this is his just punishment. i dont understand why some people think this is too lenient for him.. it is death for the soul to be confined against one's will..

you should look at the illegal detainment center in guantanamo and the horrible torture inflicted to people who fought for freedom and their beliefs.. Abu Graib anyone ?

top topics

join